Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #16
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe View Post
yes, when u send an apt. Request the # of okays shows up in the email
Probably should have been a little more specific, what I meant is, if I send you my P411 through here or regular email, when you log on to P411, can you check me without clicking thru to my profile?

Example, I can get most of your info just by rolling over(no pun intended) you, a box pops up, same?
eglrdr is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:34 AM   #17
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post
Probably should have been a little more specific, what I meant is, if I send you my P411 through here or regular email, when you log on to P411, can you check me without clicking thru to my profile?

Example, I can get most of your info just by rolling over(no pun intended) you, a box pops up, same?
If you merely share your ID number with the provider, she would have to paste in the client ID into P411 to see your OK's and that would show up as a hit on your account.

If you send the request directly through the p411 system, as the rules officially require, then, as Marley said, the girl has the OK's without needing to log in and check your profile.

There are a lot of providers who take short cuts and don't do their homework. If they keep it up, eventually they'll end up arrested or worse.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:46 AM   #18
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blenderhead View Post
Most providers don't check my P411 profile these days (even you, Natalie!), and nobody asks me about my handle.
I didn't need to check your P411 Okays. I already had my ways with you, silly man.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #19
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

can i just give my boss's number from taco bell??

but honestly..i havnt found anyone that wont see me becaue i dont have a p411...so the only benefit i see is that you dont have to 'bother' the ladies you have seen and have them vouch for you....and it would make screeing quicker.

i dont have that many girls that i want to see...so i try to get 'pre-screened' with them so that when schedules work out...it is easier. I havnt found anyone yet that has said ' i screened you a month a go...we need to start over'

but i pretty much agree with what you said...using refs you havnd seeing or vouching for guys you havnt seen is just wrong.

it was brough up in another thread...but i just dont see why us hobbiests cant get verified somehow here on the board.
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #20
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

I really love the review feature they have added here on eccie. It's not fool proof but it makes doing screening homework so much easier. I used to be soooo paranoid about screening its a wonder I ever got any dates! I was so scared I would run into someone I knew. I would read way too much into their handle or think because of something they said or wrote that they were ellie! I didn't even like to have a voice mail message on my phone. I can totally understand why you guys would be fearful about providing info. to a lady you don't know. There is a lot that can go wrong but I guess we all have to assume some type of risk in the hobby. I like to think I have pretty good intuition by now but that shouldn't take over screening. I have to say I have seen a huge decline in requests for vouches so I don't think ladies screen as much.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:55 PM   #21
blkmtn
Registered Member

I am a very occasional hobbist. Thanks for the info, I need to think of somethings.

I like being at my hotel adn doing outcalls to avoid the 'pimp in a shower' phenomeon ..

any safety advide for clients at incalls??
blkmtn is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:36 PM   #22
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Hobbyists,

Just because some provider who is a HATER tells you that your provider's reference is no good w/ her due to a personal dislike or disagreement they are having doesn't mean you should believe whatever tripe she feeds you as a reason. Don't be so naive. IF there are blacklists for providers and hobbyists, it's not necessarily a legitimate complaint. Do your homework as well about WHO it is you trust to give your personal info.

Kat
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 05:08 PM   #23
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

User ID: 24399
My ECCIE Reviews

Great posts Natalie, its great to see other providers using their heads and doing their part to keep themselves and the rest of us safe. I offer multiple ways of screening, some require personal info and some do not. I always screen, its downright dangerous for a girl to not screen. I've ran into similar issues you say you have, it's aggervating and such a waste of time. I simply put these gentlemen on my "no" list and be done with them. There are too many great gentlemen out there that are worth our time and do their part to help us feel safe to wast our time with others that like to play games or get our of screening.
Becca Blossoms is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women