Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2014, 05:48 AM   #16
TxTo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So are you too cowardly to even ATTEMPT to explain the contradiction I pointed out?
Honestly, I don't think cowardice is his problem. Cowardice would require the mental capacity to understand. I doubt that he has that.
TxTo is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:25 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
+1

I personally do not think our government was behind or fully knew about the 9-11 attacks, but I am damn certain we do not know the truth about that day. There's a reason we don't know. The government, for some reason, does not want us to know.
Tempering information often allows for a tempered, more "flexible" response.

It would take awhile for ALL THE FACTS to be gathered and reported.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:29 AM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
+1

I personally do not think our government was behind or fully knew about the 9-11 attacks, but I am damn certain we do not know the truth about that day. There's a reason we don't know. The government, for some reason, does not want us to know.
If Judicial watch or some news org ever gets the missing 28 pages to be reviled that the Bush administration quashed there may be some light on the subject.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:29 AM   #19
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Our government is incompetent in damn near everything they do. For the life of me I can't understand why people believe they could be so competent in covering up all these conspiracies.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:35 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Our government is incompetent in damn near everything they do. For the life of me I can't understand why people believe they could be so competent in covering up all these conspiracies.

What government does is take advantage to fuck-ups to advance their agenda. Cheney used 9/11 to advance his agenda of neoconic war with Iraq. Al Sharpton advances his agenda with Fergurson...there are so many fuck ups there is hardly any need for conspiracies, just wait on the right fuck up to advance your agenda!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 08:46 AM   #21
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
That is an excellent point. Most conspiracy theorists only believe the government is competent when it suits their agenda.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:24 AM   #22
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So are you too cowardly to even ATTEMPT to explain the contradiction I pointed out? If you genuinely believe a) 9/11 was perpetrated by our leaders to justify a war on terror and b) our leaders are "funding and arming" the terrorists in this war, why not say so and explain the contradiction?

Now you're going even further off the deep end. I defy you to find a single link to the Wall Street Journal or the New York Times stating that the US government knowingly funded or armed al queda. I am not talking about Qatar or Saudi Arabia or weapons intended for the FSA falling into the hands of militants.

And while you're at it, go ahead and post links to those interviews where you claim Obama, Romney, and Hillary Clinton all came out in support of US government funding of al queda. I will be happy to "check out the information" for you.

Why won't you go read the links I posted?
This is the last time I respond to you cause
I'm really not into idiots who say... I claim this or I claim that.
I'm just posting the info and you won't even go read, listen and learn.
Typical...
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:19 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Tempering information often allows for a tempered, more "flexible" response.

It would take awhile for ALL THE FACTS to be gathered and reported.
Ok. I'll buy that. It's been 13 years. How much more time do they need? And who is working on it? Who's reporting on it?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:21 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If Judicial watch or some news org ever gets the missing 28 pages to be reviled that the Bush administration quashed there may be some light on the subject.
Amazing. LittleEva is right on this one. And I bet the Bush administration is hiding a lot more than that. They should all be in prison making little rocks out of big rocks.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 11:53 AM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
Why won't you go read the links I posted?
This is the last time I respond to you cause
I'm really not into idiots who say... I claim this or I claim that.
I'm just posting the info and you won't even go read, listen and learn.
Typical...

I did read your links. They don't say what you claim they do. Oh wait, you have a weird problem with the word "claim"? Then stop making wacko claims. Stop twisting the facts. The fact that the US has been trying to support anti-Assad rebels in Syria does not mean the US supports al queda or ISIS. There are many rebel factions, from pro-western moderates to jihadist extremists. You know this but you keep twisting the facts. Just because some small arms may have fallen into the wrong hands doesn't mean it was US policy for it to happen. When ISIS swept across Iraq and captured US military equipment from the fleeing Iraqi army, did this mean we wanted to arm ISIS? Of course not, dipshit.

The reason you post stuff and disappear is because you don't know how to react when people confront you with the truth or point out (as I just did) how conspiracy nuts like you contradict themselves and deliberately twist the facts.

Coward.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:05 PM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok. I'll buy that. It's been 13 years. How much more time do they need? And who is working on it? Who's reporting on it?
I guess you missed the Congressional Investigation and Report.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:36 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp ... those "missing 28 pages" of unsubstantiated allegations and Odumbo's **missing college transcripts** might explain why Odumbo is still preventing public access to both sets of records and why Odumbo found it necessary to give King Abdullah a blow job in public.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 01:20 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp ... those "missing 28 pages" of unsubstantiated allegations and Odumbo's **missing college transcripts** might explain why Odumbo is still preventing public access to both sets of records and why Odumbo found it necessary to give King Abdullah a blow job in public.

]
Only one sucking more dicks than you is a tranny in south Chicago that you see once a week. Blame Obie for something Bush did, get your nose out of his ass no balls. Bush...... > <..........No balls
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 05:38 PM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

"I Could Post Many More! If You Don't Get It By Now, Then..."

It appears that SEE3772 was neglected by his mother as an infant. Not enough breast feeding, etc. His father was aloof too. As an adult, SEE constantly seeks to compensate for these childhood deficiencies by putting himself at the center of everyone's attention. One way he does this is by peddling crackpot conspiracy theories. Everybody berates him and tells him what an idiot he is, but that's the whole point. He basks in being at the center of our scornful attention. Poor guy needs counseling.

Yeah SEE, we get it now.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 06:25 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only one sucking more dicks than you is a tranny in south Chicago that you see once a week. Blame Obie for something Bush did, get your nose out of his ass no balls. Bush...... > <..........No balls
Hey, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're a dumb cock sucker, so get your head out of Odumbo's crotch long enough to come up for air, you dumb SOB. W isn't the current president, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's your dim-retard Odumbo that is hiding and not releasing the "28 pages" -- just like Odumbo is hiding his college transcripts and records, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Did King Abdullah pay for Odumbo's education, or did Odumbo claim he was foreign student to qualify for aid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Odumbo made a campaign promise to release those pages some years ago, so, as usual, Odumbo lied, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, keep sucking Odumbo's cock for "Hope and CHANGE", you dumb SOB.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women