Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #16
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The good thing about this situation Gemma, is she doesn't have kids (that I know of) and maybe not even a house or rent. So she really doesn't have a lot to lose, and hopefully everything to gain. And really she has no real value to any guys on this board, not sure why anyone would see her after the latest info in her reviews.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:02 PM   #17
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
The good thing about this situation Gemma, is she doesn't have kids (that I know of) and maybe not even a house or rent. So she really doesn't have a lot to lose, and hopefully everything to gain. And really she has no real value to any guys on this board, not sure why anyone would see her after the latest info in her reviews.
nevermind, I cannot read today, damn head cold is messing with my ability to read lol
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #18
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

He wasn't talking about Gemma. He was typing to Gemma.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #19
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
He wasn't talking about Gemma. He was typing to Gemma.
Whoops I guess I can't read today lmao. Thanks for the help JS.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #20
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4160
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me first thank everyone for being concerned and offering advice. I think that while it is a terrible situation, it is awesome that there are so many concerned ~community members~,

With regards to Gemmas comment, while I do think that often woman get into situations that are both unhappy and unhealthy, I do not think they stay because they like domestic violence. I personally feel that is a terrible outlook on it. I am a survivor of domestic violence and I stayed not because I liked it!! I stayed because it was all that I knew. I stayed because I was codependant and was afraid to leave. I stayed because he had damaged my self esteem to the point of which I felt I deserved it. I never stayed because I liked to be hit on... I may be alot of things, but honest and real are by biggest attributes. I know that the likelyhood of her leaving is slim to none, but I also know that while it is a small chance, I still have a chance to help.

With regards to me putting myself at risk... To be honest, I am not really worried about it. Call me crazy, but fear is something I really don't possess. I have helped several girls get out of situations with pimps in the past, and Im surely not going to stop anytime soon. I have been in the game ((not only as a provider, but all aspects)) for almost 25 years and did not make it from being slow and unfamiliar with my surroundings. I have spent alot of time trying to figure out what my calling is and it keeps coming back to helping children and domestic violence victims. If I could help her, it would be a great start. I guess I am not only trying to help her, but also myself...

I am feeling under the weather today, but plan to attempt to schedule with her tomorrow... Any other advice will be greatly appreciated and considered... I hope everyone has a wonderful day...
Mistress Chanel is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #21
Saintliest
Valued Poster

Well said.
Saintliest is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #22
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

I would just leave the situation alone IMO she most likely won't accept the help.... I'm sure plenty of guys have offered to help because they have stated it on this site. Goodluck be safe I hope my two cents isent considered negative.
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #23
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

It seems from your first post you knew what to do, (the host always has the upper hand as far as control)

IMHO by announcing it in public instead or seeking advice through back channels... PMs...you have already put the provider in danger.

The person (who might be active on here) controlling the provider might just be a little leery of her going on an out call now and you as well as her might just be in a little more danger now.

So shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Blue_Buddies is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #24
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
DD Can You help me make my problems go away....Please....

like kids....money.... job......etc etc LOL

No I dont mean the Soprano's way!
If you really really really want me too.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #25
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Reaching out to her may also get her beat to death. The person beating her ass and controlling her is the only person who she is listening to. She probably likes it. I've known many of those girls in that same situation. I tried to help a girl one time and I picked her up and drove away as fast as I could. We were getting shot at. I was scared for my life but I felt like a hero for rescuuing her. The next week she called me crying saying she lost her house and 3 kids.....because she went right back to him and he nearly killed her this time and she hadn't been paying her rent cuz he said he handled all her money. I guess the point of my story is that most of these young girls in these situations like it. And you will put your life at risk (I was fuckin shot at!) for a girl that truly doesn't want your help. If you have kids, think about that. I understand about wanting to help, believe me. Even a shelter won't come get that girl, she has to go to it. Just be careful. It shows you have a huge heart and I commend on that. But I've seen women in her situation abandon everyone, even their own kids, just to have a man. I think if anyone wants to help her, call the police. Get that scumbag off the streets and get her away from him. This is just my opinion of course.

"how she lives is how she will die" she has to want to change and want help. But good luck. Maybe you can at least let her know there are other options. And when she does hit rock bottom( she will know when she does) she will remember you and hopefully take action herself.
Gemma, I'm not one of your biggest fans, but your post hits it on the head. The key to remember is that, whatever danger is in her life, you're inviting it into YOUR life if you try to 'save' her.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #26
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
I would just leave the situation alone IMO she most likely won't accept the help.... I'm sure plenty of guys have offered to help because they have stated it on this site. Goodluck be safe I hope my two cents isent considered negative.
Bailey I agree that Im sure guys have tried to help and maybe some for their own personal gain.....I did reach out to her and she didnt respond...it could be that she has been burned by men attempting this...who in the end wanted to end up managing her...pimping her etc

Wasn't my intention
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #27
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Chanel View Post
Thanks for the insight everyone... I plan to reach out to her later today and I am hoping if nothing else, I can just plant a seed in her mind and let her know she is cared about and there is help. I am a realist as I have been in this industry for quite some time and know how it goes. I am aware that if she is not ready, there is nothing that can be said/ done for her. I have a few friends and they have all told me to mind my own business, but I cant... I will be very cautious with my approach and be as safe as I possibly can. Again, I thank you all for the PM's and insight...
I'm not convinced that a face-to-face meeting would be that useful, unless you have instant access to resources like a confidential shelter.

And that might be difficult to pull off if her "manager" drives her to your outcall location.
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:37 PM   #28
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Opening a thread like this out in 'Public view' is not a good idea. Do you guys think the PIMP don't see this thread? I'm +ve that he may read (or already read) this thread and is going to be extra 'careful' and thats going to put you in more danger if you contact her.

Once again...opening this out in public is not a great idea (just my 2C as a member).
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #29
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Bailey I agree that Im sure guys have tried to help and maybe some for their own personal gain.....I did reach out to her and she didnt respond...it could be that she has been burned by men attempting this...who in the end wanted to end up managing her...pimping her etc

Wasn't my intention
It is a nice thing you guys want to do and like I said I don't want to be negative... Just realistic. It takes a wake up call to change not a ambush from a ex provider ya know. Though she may look like a victim to some to her she may not feel like she is even though she is being beat.
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:20 PM   #30
Maverick 07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

She might be able to help better than any of the guys but in all seriousness this thread should be closed pronto... to much info and to many problems.. some things are best done in the dark........
Maverick 07 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women