Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161277
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47909
pyramider46370
bambino40538
CryptKicker37121
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2021, 04:15 AM   #16
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I guess we can agree to disagree. But I found something that we can agree on. I was perusing your ads pretty amazing reads on the reviews. But I found something perplexing and possibly manipulative on age. Your Private Delights states you're 23 and begin on 2019. Eccie states 30's started 2010. Tryst 30's unknown start. So something doesn't add up. Age doesn't matter to me but if I looking at you on PD thinking I was seeing a 23 year old and someone showed up late 30's into 40's might make me think something was up.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 08:33 AM   #17
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well thanks pointing that out I wasn’t aware of that typo on PD but I’m definitely not 23 and 4’5 lol I corrected it
Since I became the subject of been analyzed maybe you can point me out which reviewer blatantly lied about service I DONT OFFER as there a section I can’t see ? I can’t fix what I can’t see
2 members pointed out incorrect fee as well as expecting something I don’t do as well as thinking I like it rough I know it’s not a AK review it but definitely on Eccie as it’s not the other boards I’m sure you can figure it out …Can you it seems you went trough my reviews I don’t ask clients to submit their reviews to me prior of posting as they should have free speech .Of course there some that embellished their performance but when they lied about something I don’t do and encourage a behavior I don’t accept it’s really not cool
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 09:03 AM   #18
Baconman
Valued Poster

Lol! Nice try attempting to get me to point out which member did. You and I both know that is a no no. Them darn assistants can't put ages and heights on ads correctly. Can't believe it took someone 2 years to catch it. I'm pretty sure you have better access to reviews than I.
Old 11-04-2021, 02:39 PM   #19
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Lol! Nice try attempting to get me to point out which member did. You and I both know that is a no no. Them darn assistants can't put ages and heights on ads correctly. Can't believe it took someone 2 years to catch it. I'm pretty sure you have better access to reviews than I.
Actually I didn’t think of that but you are absolutely right it’s a no no just show how i don’t know Eccie guidelines on back of my hand I guess I don’t spend enough time hanging here
It took you because you have the eye of tiger or a bird pointed out
I don’t have assistants I wish
As I would wish to know who the Superman claiming i toss salad I like it rough and greek is include at 350 lol
That really misleading Im sure 98% guys can figure Im nowhere 4’5 & 23
Old 11-04-2021, 02:42 PM   #20
Baconman
Valued Poster

Have a safe trip to NWA!
Old 11-04-2021, 05:02 PM   #21
Portrush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

No part of this thread makes sense to me....zero, zip, zilch, nada
Portrush is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:33 PM   #22
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m with Bacon and Portrush on their points…

Also, I’m curious how you know about specific Eccie review inaccuracies that you mentioned:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie View Post
…As I would wish to know who the Superman claiming i toss salad I like it rough and greek is include at 350 lol
You don’t know which reviewers posted those things? You said you wished to know, and even asked Baconman to point them out for you. So, am I missing something, or were your review inaccuracies posted in PA/ML areas? I’m really confused.

But regardless, I hope you have a lovely, profitable and manipulation-free visit in Arkansas!

Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 07:32 PM   #23
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As for the question : two members came with expectations snd told me they read on hidden part of Eccie but didn’t say who

As for you wishing me prosperous trip I guess I should take it as sarcastic humor idk I just know you have been busy having heavy fingers to most of the town negatively… lol my trip was booked i even decline some and did some sightseeing:great museum ..
Maybe next time I won’t even need to advertise lol since you were a busy bee contacting almost the entire town about me with Ginger truth because there the truth my truth &Ginger truth
Distancing myself was so far the best work decision I did as trips get more and more prosperous in this lovely town
Have a fabulous night !

VJ
Old 11-06-2021, 09:19 PM   #24
Baconman
Valued Poster

Are you saying I was conspiring with Ginger to hurt your business? You better check your sources before you say that.
Old 11-06-2021, 09:46 PM   #25
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Not really sure what you’re talking about since I have been really busy with family issues and in Florida for a solid month. My dad had surgery and complications after the fact. I flew out immediately, as soon as I found out. I haven’t even spoken to anyone from Arkansas during that time.

I’ve only been back in Arkansas maybe a week? And I’ve been so busy that I’ve had to turn away at least half of my regulars. I certainly haven’t had time to talk about any insignificant topics.

Trust me when I say you are the furthest thing from my mind at any given moment.

Still, wish you the best on your Arkansas visits!

No sarcasm…. I have no need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Are you saying I was conspiring with Ginger to hurt your business? You better check your sources before you say that.
Now this is really funny, since you and I don’t even speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie View Post
As for the question : two members came with expectations snd told me they read on hidden part of Eccie but didn’t say who

As for you wishing me prosperous trip I guess I should take it as sarcastic humor idk I just know you have been busy having heavy fingers to most of the town negatively… lol my trip was booked i even decline some and did some sightseeing:great museum ..
Maybe next time I won’t even need to advertise lol since you were a busy bee contacting almost the entire town about me with Ginger truth because there the truth my truth &Ginger truth
Distancing myself was so far the best work decision I did as trips get more and more prosperous in this lovely town
Have a fabulous night !

VJ
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 11:53 AM   #26
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

It is time to return to return to the Original Topic of this Thread
Quote:
Have you ever been blackmail manipulated ?
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 04:02 PM   #27
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your have your own truth
So getting back on the subject manipulation & blackmail : I have been manipulated by someone here so others members as well
Blackmail;I personally never been here on this section but in Houston by members I declined to see.. However I acknowledged many members here been & also harassed to take sides which I think it’s sad .This hobby should be fun not territorial …They say the beauty of this hobby is for guys having the liberty to go from flower to flowers More I come more I enjoyed to get to know some Arkansas guys & im sure if things weren’t like they are many ladies fron east coast west coast would visit…Last year I convinced a friend to visit Omaha&Boise she didn’t want to Interac on the board partially for some of that kind of thing which is sad and she may have miss on lovely men..I have mentioned this state and because of What translate she didn’t want to ..I hate to say you missed a dam good provider …I mentionned it to few of you but Ashley T is now retired
Happy hobby until next time ! Vj
Victoria
Old 11-09-2021, 09:44 PM   #28
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Yep, sure have and I laugh at it....lots of inside jokes over it...
Johnsson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women