Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2015, 03:54 PM   #16
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post

It was a fucking lion, already you anti-dentite bastards.
fixed
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 05:57 PM   #17
User77
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I saw this story yesterday and am still amazed at why people that call themselves hunters "trophy hunt". That isn't hunting, I was always taught you eat what you kill, that is hunting. Plus baiting the fucking lion and injuring it so it is easier to kill is fucked up. They should do the same to that guy and let him out on a safari and see how long he lasts for the lions.

Even though I am a hunter I have never been ok with trophy hunting. I don't even agree with using feeders for deer like a lot of people use.
User77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 06:09 PM   #18
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

I think he should be forced to play a video of them skinning the lion in his Waiting Room. Let's see how many patients he has then.

Besides Ted Nugent.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:35 PM   #19
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

So you're not interested in having a bunch of stuffed critters in your house. Me neither, they give me the willies....but just because we don't get the thrill doesn't mean another person shouldn't either. If it hadn't been that particular lion it would have been another, maybe less famous, one. Zimbabwe's economy demands it. The predator/prey ratio demands it. Would y'all rather a game warden just do a drive-by on full automatic to manage the numbers? Leave the dead lion right there where he fell for the buzzards and hyenas? Or take that confiscatory license fee and spend it on wildlife biologists and suchlike. After, of course, the politicians grab their skim.

You know why the PETA gang go after fur a lot harder than leather? Because rich old women don't fight back the way bikers will.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:05 AM   #20
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I've done a lot of guiding for the companies I worked for in the past. Taking customers hunting and doing all the cooking, cleaning(deer and camp work) schmoozing, etc. that goes along with it.
Most of the places were high fenced.

I met the guys breeding deer in one acre pens that we bought from. Saw the process for choosing the deer that were bought. There is nothing sporting about deer hunting in most of Texas unfortunately. The hill country is overrun with whitetail and the ones that aren't shut out of good healthy land for them are systematically culled behind the fences for less than superior genetics.

I was always slightly uncomfortable with that aspect. Even more so when the bosses were telling us which deer(by name) each customer should kill and which feeder it would be at. It was based on the amount of money they had spent in the past year. We would actually sit in double blinds with the customer and tell them exactly which deer to shoot.

I always had an opportunity to go early and take does or cull bucks. I never cared to hunt the high fenced places. There were also a couple of low fenced properties that the less important customers got to go. That's where I would get my meat for the year.

I did that for many years. Can't tell you how many gut shot deer I've cleaned in that time. I know one weekend alone I cleaned 7, 5 were gut shot. I'd swear some of these guys had never handled a rifle in their life. Those were the guys who had no clue and didn't take you up on the offer to teach them how to clean a deer.

I finally stopped doing that and got on a fair chase lease. I've got no respect for anyone going on a canned hunt for big game like that. While it may sound a little hypocritical, I do love me some canned quail hunts.

Mother nature has a way supplying plenty of Karma to those guys that play Tebow with their "herd" and thinck they can manage the delicate balance themselves.
They kill off the predators first. The hog population explodes. Kill off the hogs and the snake population explodes. Kill off the snakes and the rabbit population explodes, kill off the rabbits and the hawks leave, the quail population gets unhealthy because there are no hawks(or snakes or coyotes) left to take out the weak sick birds. Birds are like cattle, one gets sick they all get sick unless they are culled quickly. etc, etc etc...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:27 AM   #21
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Default Saving Lions by Killing Them

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/18/op...them.html?_r=0

If animal rights maniacs succeed in removing the economic value from the fucking things they will rapidly go extinct.

But I think the uproar in this case is more because of people losing their minds over "celebrities" than about wildlife preservation.

Now ol' Jericho can finally, at long last, get him some lion pussy...squirt his genes into the pool...stir the pot a bit. This is a good thing.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:28 PM   #22
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

They should market lions as tasty food. Then they'd have millions.

People don't realize that chickens would long be extinct if we didn't protect them and harvest them as a great source of food.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:41 PM   #23
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Cecil's pups taste like chicken
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:02 PM   #24
zero2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

With all the sick fucked up shit going on in the world, innocents including children being beheaded and crucified, politicians Fucking us out of every penny, the world gets fighting mad about this? WE ARE ALL FUCKED
zero2010 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:25 PM   #25
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

They got over 100k signatures to extradite the guy to Zimbabwe on the White House web site. They said they are gonna have to look into it lol. Man if he gets his ass extradited he is extremely fucked up the ass, prob literally too when they put him in jail.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 03:43 PM   #26
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
They got over 100k signatures to extradite the guy to Zimbabwe on the White House web site. They said they are gonna have to look into it lol. Man if he gets his ass extradited he is extremely fucked up the ass, prob literally too when they put him in jail.
In olden times this type thing was known as a lynch mob. Think that's a good idea now?
Old 07-30-2015, 04:15 PM   #27
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

No I don't. Honestly I'm more inline with Zero up there. I do think the guy needs to go to court and defend his actions. Killing a lion seems a bit pointless if it's not bother to you, but it is allowed and you pay handsomely for the privilege so whatever. I think he has some responsibility here, this wasn't his first big game hunt. Saying it's all the guides fault is bullshit.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 04:30 PM   #28
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
No I don't. Honestly I'm more inline with Zero up there. I do think the guy needs to go to court and defend his actions. Killing a lion seems a bit pointless if it's not bother to you, but it is allowed and you pay handsomely for the privilege so whatever.
Cool, and I'm with you on lack of interest in killing a lion unless he was trying to eat me. I hunted when I was a younger fool but the thrill is gone now. I do believe, however, that the sport of hunting is far more contributory to preservation of wildlife species via population control and economics than, for example, fucking birdwatching, which uses resources but contributes nothing. Hunting is like fucking the whales on the Ick...somebody's got to do it, just not me, please Lord.
Old 07-30-2015, 05:33 PM   #29
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Sport hunting is used to pay for the conservation of the species being hunted. The dentist paid a shit load of money to kill a lion at the end of his life cycle in a wild reserve. Cecil was already on borrowed time.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:16 PM   #30
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

^^^

Pretty much whut he said..... Too bad the lion was almost a pet.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women