Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35661
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2021, 02:49 PM   #16
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Hello Charley

May I ask you to clarify your reply? You won’t provide personal info but also wont see girls who don’t screen?

What qualifies as acceptable screening in your personal opinion that would make you feel comfortable?

To the OP: FYI, I do require a certain amount of personal info for screening as well as a deposit in advance, as does any provider I would recommend. If that doesn’t suit your fancy, I’m sure there are options suitable to your comfort level. Good luck in your search!

Hope everyone has been staying warm this week!

Oops forgot to like my own post!
Hi. What I’m saying is I won’t give personal info to local girls. It’s just something I’m not comfortable with. I say “local” only because I’ve seen and heard of local girls that have harassed local guys. And I’m sure you’ve seen or heard of the same thing from your end(local guys stalking or harassing local girls). I’m sure it’s happened with travel girls or large agencies but providing a local girl with all of my personal and local info seems dangerous to me. I won’t do it.
What I am comfortable with for local girls is providing references from other local girls.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 02:53 PM   #17
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Hi. What I’m saying is I won’t give personal info to local girls. It’s just something I’m not comfortable with. I say “local” only because I’ve seen and heard of local girls that have harassed local guys. And I’m sure you’ve seen or heard of the same thing from your end(local guys stalking or harassing local girls). I’m sure it’s happened with travel girls or large agencies but providing a local girl with all of my personal and local info seems dangerous to me. I won’t do it.
What I am comfortable with for local girls is providing references from other local girls.
To each their own. I don’t even use references at all.
In my personal opinion, it’s a little backward but you do you!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 06:17 PM   #18
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
To each their own. I don’t even use references at all.
In my personal opinion, it’s a little backward but you do you!
That’s the great part. We all get to “do you”.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:04 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh View Post
As an aside, I can see insanely hot girls in NYC (among other places) that charge as much or less than the girls here who don't need a deposit and have minimal screening. If mongering is in your long-term plans, this is one of the worst imaginable cities to be doing it in. Limited choices, overpriced, etc.
Indeed !!! The same is true of Florida - loads of hot girls who charge a lot less than the ones here with no real life screening info needed. Other than when we get appealing visitors, Pittsburgh is indeed a terrible city to hobby in these days
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:07 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Hi. What I’m saying is I won’t give personal info to local girls. It’s just something I’m not comfortable with. I say “local” only because I’ve seen and heard of local girls that have harassed local guys.
Shoot, there have been multiple reports on this board of providers blackmailing / harassing guys with the real world info the guys foolishly provided them. Anyone who has followed this board knows who some of those reports others posted are about
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 03:14 PM   #21
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I don’t even give real info to civi girls, fuck if I’m giving it to a pro.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 10:19 AM   #22
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
1. Never, ever disclose your real life information, no matter what
2. Use a burner phone and burner email
3. Never pay in advance (including deposits)
4. Read reviews to know which providers are worth seeing
5. If some ad sounds too good to be true, it likely is. Stay safe

And above all, don't think with your little head when some provider tells you to violate any of the above rules. If they insist on real life info (they sure aren't giving you theirs) or cash up front before you even meet, go find a different provider to see.
If you ever for any reason find yourself even thinking about breaking even one of these rules, stop and read all of the vast vast number of posts from guys who already broke one and how it turned out for them.

There are several girls who I would GIVE a couple hundred to if they needed it that badly and I still wouldnt give them a deposit.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 01:19 PM   #23
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Niagara isn’t that far, and loaded with smoking hot providers that charge way less than in this area.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 12:01 AM   #24
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

I'd go see Angel Daze any day over this dreamgirl.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 03:33 PM   #25
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Read Eccie, Survey The Field, Apply "Hobby" Principles To SA.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiplashxx99 View Post
Recently started looking into contacting someone for the first time. I am nervous and do not know what to expect. Any tips or pointers for someone starting out? I was looking through tryst and dreamgirl really caught my eye.

Thanks in advance!
Read as much Eccie content as you can, specifically in the geographic section in which you plan to hobby. When I started reading about the PGH hobby in 2004 there was TheEroticReview (mostly just reviews), The Big Doggie, ASPD (which dominated the PGH hobby in 2004) and then Indys created their forums in early 2005. Now in 2021 the only online forums site for "the hobby"(at least for PGH) is Eccie so you have to go with that. Just browse around and read different hobbyists, particularly in your hobby-region. And spend for Guys Room forum access too. It's arguably the most relevant and useful forum on the board for local hobbyists, though the Co Ed Vouched section is pretty useful too....

There are certain "guidelines" you should follow which others have specified here: 1.) Hobby phone 2.) Hobby email 3.) No "real world" info including your Real Name and Place Of Work to "providers" (or SA girls) EVER. Sure, a lot of the "established" Tryst girls require that intel. If you are willing to give that intel then try to calculate what level of "risk" each provider is. Many of them won't ever share that intel. The issue is you can't determine With....Certainty which ones you Don't have to worry about, and which ones you DO have to worry about....

All the same hobbyist "guidelines" apply to SA girls, and even the "civilian" SA girls who are Brand....New to the game. 1.) No Real Name 2.) No Place Of Employment 3.) Hobby Phone and Hobby Email. I take the added precaution of 4.) No Sessions At My House, even with SA girls. I don't want their "drivers" and "besties" and whatever else types of people to know where I live. So I see SA girls in reasonably-priced motels and hotels. 5.) I don't deal with SA girl "living spaces"- too much risk of "drivers" and boyfriends barging in. Curiously many of the local providers "incalls" are mostly trustworthy if they don't have any negative "press" attached to them.....

The key with SA girls, particularly all "new" SA girls, is to Keep....Them....On.....Task. Don't let them "deviate" from the intended purpose of "pay for play". Don't endure any of their Bullshit: 1.) "Buy from my wishlist so I know you're legit..." 2.) "Can you pay some bills so I know you're legit...?" None of this bullshit would fly on the old ASPD, Indys and the current Eccie. Many SA girls are "new to the game" and think they can "get away with this". Don't deal with any 3.) OnlyFans scams. There is too much of this nonsense on SA but positively there are plenty of Pro....Ho's on SA too....

Acquire all the conducive intel from SA girls Within...The....First....Few.. ...PMs's. 1.) General Availability 2.) General Location (I always rent hotel rooms) 3.) Specific Rate. The Pro Ho's will give you this intel Quickly. The "wishlist" and OnlyFans girls will try to "string you along." With SA girls you should be able to "close the deal" with Legit providers and players Within....A....Week of first PM contact. If you can't "expedite the process" and Set....Firm....Plans to complete a session within a week from first contact then move on. Plenty of girls on SA want to make money Quickly and Safely. Those are the girls to determine and find on SA. And there are plenty of them on SA....

Tolstoy: Still All About "Mentorship" & "Companionship" With SA Girls....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 04:53 PM   #26
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

A deposit in advance....what a load of bullshit
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 05:13 PM   #27
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
A deposit in advance....what a load of bullshit
This might be just my remembrance, but I don't remember "deposits in advance" Ever being a part of the PGH hobby-scene in ASPD and then Indys years. They were "verboten" and mocked with impunity by hobby-guys. It's true that most current Eccie guys reject the prospect of "deposits in advance". But more providers seem to require them now than in past years....

This is another factor which applies to SA and which does not apply to the orthodox "hobby" per se: many SA girls request/require a Face Pic of guys to determine if they are interested in any prospect of "pay for play". Particularly the new-girls will more likely request/require a Face pic of guys inquiring with them. And more and more SA girls are calling for ZOOM-calls and the like. Hobbyists did not have to deal with Any of this bullshit in the ASPD and Indys era's....

I refuse to send Face pics to SA girls and I estimate it "cuts in half" all my prospects there. I still hook-up with SA girls as much as I want. If you don't want to send a Face pic to SA girls then you are "limited" to the girls who don't require them. That puts many of the newbie "civilian" girls out of reach. But many of the newbie "civilian" girls have their own sets of headaches....

The first couple years I played on SA I was "openminded" to "meet and greets" and lunches which often turned into paid-sessions in the afternoons. I am LESS interested in "meet and greets" now. I will do them if the SA girl is Particularly Hot and if she implies she knows what this is all about. Mostly I want a Straight....Line between the first PM contact and then us Doing....Business, and I try to "close the deal" within one (1) week of first PM contact. Keep These SA Girls....On.....Task. Don't let them "deviate" from the intended purpose of "pay for play". The Pro Ho's will give out their 1.) General Availability 2.) General Location and 3.) Specific Rate all within a few PM's. They want to make money Quickly and Safely, as Conveniently as we want to Get....Laid.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 09:56 AM   #28
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
Read as much Eccie content as you can, specifically in the geographic section in which you plan to hobby. When I started reading about the PGH hobby in 2004 there was TheEroticReview (mostly just reviews), The Big Doggie, ASPD (which dominated the PGH hobby in 2004) and then Indys created their forums in early 2005. Now in 2021 the only online forums site for "the hobby"(at least for PGH) is Eccie so you have to go with that. Just browse around and read different hobbyists, particularly in your hobby-region. And spend for Guys Room forum access too. It's arguably the most relevant and useful forum on the board for local hobbyists, though the Co Ed Vouched section is pretty useful too....

There are certain "guidelines" you should follow which others have specified here: 1.) Hobby phone 2.) Hobby email 3.) No "real world" info including yourReal Name and Place Of Work to "providers" (or SA girls) EVER. Sure, a lot of the "established" Tryst girls require that intel. If you are willing to give that intel then try to calculate what level of "risk" each provider is. Many of them won't ever share that intel. The issue is you can't determine With....Certainty which ones you Don't have to worry about, and which ones you DO have to worry about....

All the same hobbyist "guidelines" apply to SA girls, and even the "civilian" SA girls who are Brand....New to the game. 1.) No Real Name 2.) No Place Of Employment 3.) Hobby Phone and Hobby Email. I take the added precaution of 4.) No Sessions At My House, even with SA girls. I don't want their "drivers" and "besties" and whatever else types of people to know where I live. So I see SA girls in reasonably-priced motels and hotels. 5.) I don't deal with SA girl "living spaces"- too much risk of "drivers" and boyfriends barging in. Curiously many of the local providers "incalls" are mostly trustworthy if they don't have any negative "press" attached to them.....

The key with SA girls, particularly all "new" SA girls, is to Keep....Them....On.....Task. Don't let them "deviate" from the intended purpose of "pay for play". Don't endure any of their Bullshit: 1.) "Buy from my wishlist so I know you're legit..." 2.) "Can you pay some bills so I know you're legit...?" None of this bullshit would fly on the old ASPD, Indys and the current Eccie. Many SA girls are "new to the game" and think they can "get away with this". Don't deal with any 3.) OnlyFans scams. There is too much of this nonsense on SA but positively there are plenty of Pro....Ho's on SA too....

Acquire all the conducive intel from SA girls Within...The....First....Few.. ...PMs's. 1.) General Availability 2.) General Location (I always rent hotel rooms) 3.) Specific Rate. The Pro Ho's will give you this intel Quickly. The "wishlist" and OnlyFans girls will try to "string you along." With SA girls you should be able to "close the deal" with Legit providers and players Within....A....Week of first PM contact. If you can't "expedite the process" and Set....Firm....Plans to complete a session within a week from first contact then move on. Plenty of girls on SA want to make money Quickly and Safely. Those are the girls to determine and find on SA. And there are plenty of them on SA....

Tolstoy: Still All About "Mentorship" & "Companionship" With SA Girls....
I have some experience over the years. I’ve never used SA, very helpful. Thank you
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 10:03 AM   #29
Chase7
Valued Poster

If I have to give out my personnel information to see someone then i wont ever see anyone, simple as that like it or not!
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 12:05 PM   #30
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
If I have to give out my personnel information to see someone then i wont ever see anyone, simple as that like it or not!
Hey if you have your reservations and fears not to that is to be respected man. I am a pig and a whoremonger and I don't give a fuck if CIA finds out I see providers. I love it and that is never gonna change. I will give personal info if I have to to see a provider that is worthy of seeing.
tatasddd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women