Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70551
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48051
pyramider46370
bambino40807
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

IB's opinion or a secretary of defense with the experience and knowledge of the inner works of the military?

and IB wonders why everyone with an IQ above 70 thinks hes a dumbass
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:24 PM   #17
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
By the way, if Bush were still president ....the IRS wouldn't be investigating Americans for believing in limited government or conservative principals..
It started under Bush and it was a false flag operation because the official who oversaw it, appointed by Bush, and probably implicitly if not explicitly (but of course had Nixonian plausible deniability, something cons have practiced and perfected since the 1970s) ordered it done wanted to implicate Treasury and the White House in political malfeasance to bring them down. The idea was to get low level staff to perform "intrusive" questioning of any organization with names sounding like they might have a Tea Party affiliation to make it seem like the WH was using the IRS for political ends.

It was only "intrusive" (please) questioning on their application for non-profit status so they could avoid paying any taxes for their own political operations. I hear now cons are thinking of suing. So how would that go? Would it sound like, "You should pay me a million $ of tax payer money because your questions were so mean and excessive and they hurt our feelings and all we were trying to do was not pay any taxes"? How many taxpayer $$$ is a con's hurt feeling worth?

Personally, I think we ought to have "intrusive" questioning of ANY organization for non-profit status since so much of "non-profit" status is actually by organizations affiliated with for profit organizations in order to increase their profit.

"Ad hominem attacks are signs of victories of reason over unreason" Ezard Earnst, Ph.D.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
IB's opinion or a secretary of defense with the experience and knowledge of the inner works of the military?

and IB wonders why everyone with an IQ above 70 thinks hes a dumbass
Well, that IQ exceeds and cuts out any libertard in this forum, CBJ7.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #19
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
if Bush and Gates were in office when Benghazi went down do you think W would be receiving the same questioning from the House Republitards?

If this would have been a Republican administration in office when Benghazi happened, you can be sure that the MSM would have been all over this story like flies on shit from the very beginning. They would never have allowed the many lies that were told to go unchallenged, especially right before a Presidential election. And you can take that to the bank!
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
If this would have been a Republican administration in office when Benghazi happened, you can be sure that the MSM would have been all over this story like flies on shit from the very beginning. They would never have allowed the many lies that were told to go unchallenged, especially right before a Presidential election. And you can take that to the bank!

but it wasn't and here we are ... have you found any LEGAL impeachable offense Obie is guilty of?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #21
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Well, we know about "take that to the bank" if the banks you refer to are those that caused this last economic crisis!

There was not one but 13 Benghazi's under Bush!!! The MSM, Dems nor Republicans didn't make much of them at all at the time in fact. Republicans have entirely ignored the dozen-plus consulate/embassy attacks that occurred when Bush and Cheney were allegedly 'keeping us safe.' That doesn't count "keeping us safe" on 911 itself, but most Republicans contend Americans should just "get over that now" along with anything else that happened under Bush.

The Benghazi attacks (the consulate and the CIA compound) are absolutely not unprecedented even though they're being treated that way by Republicans who are deliberately ignoring anything that happened prior to Inauguration Day, January 20, 2009.

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Total under Bush: 98 killed including one diplomat, 64 wounded, three repeat attacks!

This list above doesn't include the numerous and fatal attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad during the Iraq war -- a war vocally supported by Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Fox News Channel.

That doesn't mention the $128 Million in 2011 and $330 Million in 2012 that the House cut from the Embassy security budgets. House Republicans and wingers have not mentioned those "inconvenient" facts in their hearings, press conferences, statements or articles.

Speaking of Graham, if you run a search on each attack along with the name "Lindsey Graham" in the hopes of discovering that Graham had perhaps commented about the attacks or raised some questions about why the administration didn't prevent the attacks or respond accordingly to prevent additional embassy attacks. No results. Of course. Now, this could mean the search wasn't exhaustive enough. But one thing's for sure: neither Graham nor any of his cohorts launched a crusade against the Bush administration and the State Department in any of those cases -- no one did, including the congressional Democrats, by the way.

This is all the absolute height of hypocrisy. In fact I would characterize it as reckless, unpatriotic and bordering on treason.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #22
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
but it wasn't and here we are ... have you found any LEGAL impeachable offense Obie is guilty of?
Where have I ever said that Obie was guilty of an impeachable offense? Quote me where I have said this. I think it is too early to make that call. We still need to get to the bottom of what actually happened and who was behind the obvious coverup. So I will reserve judgment on that aspect of it until more facts emerge. But I am glad that the MSM has finally started to actively report on Benghazi. It is about damn time!

It is hilarious how you always try to deflect to a side issue, when you get your ass handed to you. Every one of your "timelines" on Benghazi has been debunked, yet you still keep coming back with more bullshit. Thanks for the laughs, pal!
Old 05-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where have I ever said that Obie was guilty of an impeachable offense? Quote me where I have said this. I think it is too early to make that call. We still need to get to the bottom of what actually happened and who was behind the obvious coverup. So I will reserve judgment on that aspect of it until more facts emerge. But I am glad that the MSM has finally started to actively report on Benghazi. It is about damn time!

It is hilarious how you always try to deflect to a side issue, when you get your ass handed to you. Every one of your "timelines" on Benghazi has been debunked, yet you still keep coming back with more bullshit. Thanks for the laughs, pal!
there you go again, I ask you a simple question and you continue to deflect then accuse me of deflecting .. regardless what you haven't said about impeaching Obie a simple yes or no to my question would suffice. You will reserve judgment until more facts emerge huh? Im pretty sure everyone that reads your posts up to this point have judged your reserve already.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:00 PM   #24
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Well, we know about "take that to the bank" if the banks you refer to are those that caused this last economic crisis!

There was not one but 13 Benghazi's under Bush!!! The MSM, Dems nor Republicans didn't make much of them at all at the time in fact. Republicans have entirely ignored the dozen-plus consulate/embassy attacks that occurred when Bush and Cheney were allegedly 'keeping us safe.' That doesn't count "keeping us safe" on 911 itself, but most Republicans contend Americans should just "get over that now" along with anything else that happened under Bush.

The Benghazi attacks (the consulate and the CIA compound) are absolutely not unprecedented even though they're being treated that way by Republicans who are deliberately ignoring anything that happened prior to Inauguration Day, January 20, 2009.

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Total under Bush: 98 killed including one diplomat, 64 wounded, three repeat attacks!

This list above doesn't include the numerous and fatal attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad during the Iraq war -- a war vocally supported by Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Fox News Channel.

That doesn't mention the $128 Million in 2011 and $330 Million in 2012 that the House cut from the Embassy security budgets. House Republicans and wingers have not mentioned those "inconvenient" facts in their hearings, press conferences, statements or articles.

Speaking of Graham, if you run a search on each attack along with the name "Lindsey Graham" in the hopes of discovering that Graham had perhaps commented about the attacks or raised some questions about why the administration didn't prevent the attacks or respond accordingly to prevent additional embassy attacks. No results. Of course. Now, this could mean the search wasn't exhaustive enough. But one thing's for sure: neither Graham nor any of his cohorts launched a crusade against the Bush administration and the State Department in any of those cases -- no one did, including the congressional Democrats, by the way.

This is all the absolute height of hypocrisy. In fact I would characterize it as reckless, unpatriotic and bordering on treason.

It was the obvious cover up which distinguishes what happened at Benghazi from other attacks on our embassies. When did the Bush administration invent an obvious lie like it was a spontaneous demonstration caused by some obscure video, like the Obama administration did? The Obama administration invented this story because a terrorist attack on one of our facilities did not fit their narrative that they had Al Qaeda on the run 2 months before Obama ran for reelection. And with a compliant MSM, they sold this bill of goods to the American people before the election.

Ambassador Stevens repeatedly asked for additional security in the months leading up to the attacks. His requests fell on deaf ears. And it was a political decision not to provide additional security, not a budgetary one. Charlene Lamb testified to this fact before a Congressional committee.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #25
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
there you go again, I ask you a simple question and you continue to deflect then accuse me of deflecting .. regardless what you haven't said about impeaching Obie a simple yes or no to my question would suffice. You will reserve judgment until more facts emerge huh? Im pretty sure everyone that reads your posts up to this point have judged your reserve already.

I just answered your "simple question". Can you read? Damn son!
Old 05-13-2013, 04:50 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

have you found any LEGAL impeachable offense Obie is guilty of

yes
no
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:55 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

these don't count Obie wasn't president then.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

No U.S. personnel were injured or killed. The five who were killed were embassy security who died defending the perimeter outside the embassy wall.
This attack happened outside the walls of the consulate, and there were no Americans injured. Defenders died providing security.
A comparatively small bomb detonated outside the U.S. consulate in Denpasar (not Bali) caused minor injuries to one person (not an American) and property damage was minimal.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed. Two Pakistani policemen were killed in a shooting outside the consulate, and there were no Americans injured. Defenders died providing security.
READ THIS ONE CLOSELY, austxjr: The attack came one day after the U.S. Embassy announced it would close temporarily over concerns of rising terror threats. Although the Saudi official confirmed two dead and another 87 wounded Saturday. . . No U.S. government officials live in the compound, which lies about three miles from the U.S. Embassy in western Riyadh.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people. Two Uzbek policemen were killed outside the embassies of both the Israel and the United States. US and Israeli officials and staff members suffered no injuries. Defenders died providing security.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed. No Americans died. A defender died providing security.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.) David Foy was killed by a car bomb, specifically aimed at him, in a parking not located outside – not inside – the embassy’s walls.
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded. No Americans were killed or injured, and all of the casualties were injured or killed outside the embassy walls. Defenders died providing security.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities. Early one morning a grenade was launched into an empty embassy building, there were no killed or injured.
March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two. Yemen reported only injuries with no deaths. No Americans were injured or killed.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed. Three Turkish National Police officers were killed defending the embassy. Defenders died providing security. All Americans inside remained safe.
September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months. Six attackers, six Yemeni police, and seven civilians were killed outside the embassy walls. Defenders died providing security. Absolutely zero Americans were killed or injured in the attack.

Total under Bush: 98 killed including one diplomat, 64 wounded, three repeat attacks! Your numbers are bogus, austxjr.

Speaking of Graham, if you run a search on each attack along with the name "Lindsey Graham" in the hopes of discovering that Graham had perhaps commented about the attacks or raised some questions about why the administration didn't prevent the attacks or respond accordingly to prevent additional embassy attacks. No results. Of course. Now, this could mean the search wasn't exhaustive enough. But one thing's for sure: neither Graham nor any of his cohorts launched a crusade against the Bush administration and the State Department in any of those cases -- no one did, including the congressional Democrats, by the way. No American ambassadors died, and Bush never lied about what happened to deflect responsibility.

This is all the absolute height of hypocrisy. In fact I would characterize it as reckless, unpatriotic and bordering on treason

You would, austxjr, but then you have no real understanding of what it means to be responsible, patriotic and dutiful. If you did, you would never have voted this imbecilic Odumbo administration in office!
Old 05-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #29
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just an observation, but since it was the anniversary of 9-11, we should have had adequate forces on hand to handle any problem, considering the location. I repeat. Considering the location.

Of course, that would have offended the fukin Muslims, and we damned sure do not want to do that.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Just an observation, but since it was the anniversary of 9-11, we should have had adequate forces on hand to handle any problem, considering the location. I repeat. Considering the location.

Of course, that would have offended the fukin Muslims, and we damned sure do not want to do that.
+1 Precisely!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women