Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-13-2011, 03:13 PM   #16
sirliamscross
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyo67 View Post
Leslie Ann! everyone makes mistakes! I have even made a few! As the years go by you will probably make fewer and fewer!

I see you are coming here to etex later this month! you will be very wecome here!

Until she pulls a NCNS on you out there in ETEX...
Old 07-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #17
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Ann View Post
I just wanted to let everyone know that yes I did NCNS Wheretonow, but it was my birthday weekend and everyone knows that me and tiffany like to party!! I wanted to post the ENTIRE email that was sent to him and not just the part that makes me look like a horrible person!!

Is it really that important that I NCNS for you go write a review about it? I am sorry that but I do not take this as seriously as most do because it is not a "job" for me as some might think of it. Your NCNS review is not going to "hurt" my business as you might hope it will and I do have SEVERAL of my first reviews from Dallas. I just do not work in Dallas as much anymore because I usually take my break when I get to my, what did you call it, "home". I am really offended that you think I am not from Dallas. Actually that is what made me the most mad about the review. I am only a human and I need vacations too. Probably much more than people of other "professions". I was exhausted and I did not feel like doing any appointments the day after I got home to my family. So shoot me. Yes I should have told you but I didnt. thanks for the NCNS review. I will add it to my collection. BTW I AM FROM DALLAS. I never got a message from you after the set appointment date asking anything about missing the appointment. Also, as it was posted, this was my birthday weekend and I did not see anyone this weekend anyways. I was dancing at some of the clubs out here instead. I do not see people that write NCNS reviews about me. Just an FYI.

I just thought everyone should see the whole email that I wrote and be able to make their decisions based off of all of the information!! Thanks and have a great day!!
This has been an OUTSTANDING response Leslie. This one single post has contributed more information about you than all of the reviews you've received thus far.

How's that old saying go? Better to let the world think you an inconsiderate person than to open your mouth and prove them right? Something like that.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #18
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

No wonder i like Ze and JJ lol I am sure more providers will weigh in
Old 07-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #19
Guest022813-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 71840
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had plenty of people NCNS me and I dont really say too much to them. If they call me to set up another time then they set it up and if not then they dont. I really do not make such a big deal about it when people NCNS me. Maybe that is why I am not understanding the big deal about this whole NCNS thing.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #20
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

kinda reminds me of talking to a wall!
Old 07-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #21
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

What is funny is seeing the provider response to this. Bash a girl when she is down. This is a provider/hobbyist issue IMHO not a thread to promote oneself by making themselves look good in front of hobbyists....

sixx
Old 07-13-2011, 03:37 PM   #22
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
No wonder i like Ze and JJ lol I am sure more providers will weigh in
Not sure they need to. Ze and Jules pretty much explained it better than any of us guys could, and coming from them rather than us, I think the point should be well made.

Providing is a job. We can argue whether it rises to a professional career, etc., and obviously it has some legal drawbacks for the lady. Unfortunately, attitudes like Leslie Ann has showed here are why some hobbyist look down on some of the ladies. It is why you here comments from guys that the ladies are providing because they could never hold down a real job.

The reality is, I have met Ze, and I bet she would be a valued employee for anyone. I suspect the same of Jules. I know a lot of other ladies would make great employees, but they choose this profession because it gives them some freedom to have a schedule that meets their needs for what ever reasons.

Leslie, I have hired and fired a few people (ok, few hundred) - number one reason I fire people is because they fail to show up for work. Even employees I want/need to fire for performance issues, they usually make it much simpler by missing their scheduled work time. Hopefully, you will eventually realize the issue and make some corrections in your attitude, or you will never find a career that takes care of you at any level you might want.

This could almost be a stickied post, a poster child for how NCNS are viewed by most around here.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #23
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
What is funny is seeing the provider response to this. Bash a girl when she is down. This is a provider/hobbyist issue IMHO not a thread to promote oneself by making themselves look good in front of hobbyists....

sixx
what the fuck ever dude, this is called "coed" that means we all are entitled to our opinions. I think she kicked herself more than anything "IMHO"

Have a nice day
Old 07-13-2011, 03:43 PM   #24
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Ann View Post
I have had plenty of people NCNS me and I dont really say too much to them. If they call me to set up another time then they set it up and if not then they dont. I really do not make such a big deal about it when people NCNS me. Maybe that is why I am not understanding the big deal about this whole NCNS thing.

The big deal is, from a hobbyists perspective, it is a waste of time that he could have done something else productive with that time as well as the cost of gas, phone minutes to leave a message, ect. but the biggest factor is the time. From a provider's perspective, it is the same, but a little harsher on her as far as the money goes, and her "prep" time, ect.

Now to top it all off, NCNS follows you in the future, the more NCNS threads you have on you the less guys will want to see you because of your "history" and if you wish to make a living or this is your main source of income, then you "screwed yourself" on a good income from this "business".
Old 07-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #25
Guest022813-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 71840
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not going to put the reason why I have this "job"out here but I have had many "regular" jobs and I could use all of them for references in case I wanted a "regular" job. I do not mind being bashed. If they feel the need to do it then by all means go right ahead. It does not matter to me. All of the people commenting on these threads have never met me or even made an attempt to see me before. Also someone had asked earlier how I would feel if someone NCNS me, so I replied. If you do not like my answer then I do not know what to tell you. I have made many friends on this board and every one that has had an appointment with me is a good friend of mine, but we can make an example out of Leslie!! I do not mind!
Old 07-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #26
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Leslie, it is what it is. Come to Austin, I would see you. I have a thing for blondes. Just make sure you keep the appointment.

No need to put a reason why you do this. Hobbyists and providers ALL have a reason for doing this.

Criticisms with me are never personal with providers, just commentary on BUSINESS practices....

sixx
Old 07-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #27
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

The problem is..the OP has made her mind up..there will be no changing it.. the one thing that is constant in this world.. a girl can be a complete fuck up..there will still be guys willing to see them!! they know this..so they don't give a damn..

NCNS are a big deal to a customer to any business.. this is a business.. most guys here are professionals and although they are trying to "get some"..they expect the ladies to be professionals..

I was saddened I had to cancel my trip to dallas..I immediately that morning jumped on and gave every guy 5+hrs notification..got email responses back with understanding from them.. I was worried sick some guys might not get the email/pm and wonder what happened.. I guess girls these days don't care as much..they abuse the "system" which is.. you may ncns, sucker in, or completely shit on 5 guys.. but there will be 5 more somewhere else willing to pay..

go figure
Old 07-13-2011, 03:53 PM   #28
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
kinda reminds me of talking to a wall!

You had given your opinion, then you had to put this in there. No need to do that IMO. You were simply being rude when there was no reason to. You already made your point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
what the fuck ever dude, this is called "coed" that means we all are entitled to our opinions. I think she kicked herself more than anything "IMHO"

Ok, sure you have an opinion but leave it at, not taking pot shots like the one above.

Have a nice day

Likewise....
sixx
Old 07-13-2011, 04:07 PM   #29
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just like it was rude of her to ncns that guy not once but twice from what I understand and then give an "oh well" type of response.

If you want a pissing match please go elsewhere.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #30
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Not looking for a pissing match Jules. I just thought the extra shot was not needed. Hobbyists have enough information now to make any decision on whether to see Leslie....

sixx
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women