Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2015, 04:19 PM   #16
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Hit that RTM button and let us know...there's no way possible for us the be aware of what happens in every thread but the RTM button sends us all a message to check something out.

The problem with the RTM button though is some people want rape the shit out it with things they view as violation when its not however we still look at those too. You won't always get a personal reply to your RTM but we do look at them.

Example, this little gem:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
It is really great that someone besides me will post what they think about that bozo OBSG, and wants that guy to not only quit being two faced, but frankly, as the first gif in post #9 is saying, just shut the fuck up!
A petty insult but went unnoticed because the RTM button went untouched.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:34 PM   #17
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Hit that RTM button and let us know...there's no way possible for us the be aware of what happens in every thread but the RTM button sends us all a message to check something out.

The problem with the RTM button though is some people want rape the shit out it with things they view as violation when they're not however we still look at those too. You won't always get a personal reply to your RTM but we do look at them.

Example, this little gem:

A petty insult but went unnoticed because the RTM button went untouched.
My bad man, I made sure to RTM it for you.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:36 PM   #18
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:

The problem with the RTM button though is some people want rape the shit out it with things they view as violation when its not however we still look at those too. You won't always get a personal reply to your RTM but we do look at them.:
not to stray too far, but... its seems a few want it both ways. They want to dish out insults and personal attacks but when they are on the receiving end, they RTM and go crying to the mods. Now, I put on big boy pants every day. As long as a nuclear rule is not broken I am either going to ignore it or respond back. Sometimes I stretch the limits. And I know it. And to date, the mods have been very fair. They warn me if i go to far and have pointed me if needed. I am sure they wish I would STFU some times but overall, I have to say they have my respect and admiration for doing a tough, thankless job. I know there is one guy who hits the rtm almost every time I post. And sometimes I am really sorry they have to waste so many cycles on him.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:39 PM   #19
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Folks need to read the nasty fucking PMs I receive for giving Off Topic infractions. Of course I am always full of shit and have a variety of names for doing so.

Unfortunately, the Guidelines prevent me from posting communications.

Disciplinary actions are private and the general membership does not know.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 09:33 PM   #20
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
Folks need to read the nasty fucking PMs I receive for giving Off Topic infractions. Of course I am always full of shit and have a variety of names for doing so.

Torito
Glad to hear you admit it.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 09:43 PM   #21
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Glad to hear you admit it.
Stating facts is not an admission.
Nothing there to "admit".

I can't control if someone chooses to red highlight what was obviously meant to show what the nasty PMs from the offending off trackers say to me.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 09:45 PM   #22
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
not to stray too far, but... its seems a few want it both ways. They want to dish out insults and personal attacks but when they are on the receiving end, they RTM and go crying to the mods. Now, I put on big boy pants every day. As long as a nuclear rule is not broken I am either going to ignore it or respond back. Sometimes I stretch the limits. And I know it. And to date, the mods have been very fair. They warn me if i go to far and have pointed me if needed. I am sure they wish I would STFU some times but overall, I have to say they have my respect and admiration for doing a tough, thankless job. I know there is one guy who hits the rtm almost every time I post. And sometimes I am really sorry they have to waste so many cycles on him.
You hijack almost every thread you are in to take a shot at David. Now I read the links and I agree it seems like he was not the best hobbyist but unless you used to be someone else I don't ever see you posting in any of those yet you chase him around endlessly outing a former handle about stuff that appears to have nothing to do with you. Endless people have mentioned this but you stay oblivious to the fact that no one seems to care but you.

Quote:

Torito
At least they are doing it privately and not out in the open which at least shows some respect for your role.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 09:51 PM   #23
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
You hijack almost every thread you are in to take a shot at David. Now I read the links and I agree it seems like he was not the best hobbyist but unless you used to be someone else I don't ever see you posting in any of those yet you chase him around endlessly outing a former handle about stuff that appears to have nothing to do with you. Endless people have mentioned this but you stay oblivious to the fact that no one seems to care but you.

At least they are doing it privately and not out in the open which at least shows some respect for your role.
OBSG pay attention to this man...very close attention.

People this isn't hard, guys we're here to find pussy....get pussy and talk about pussy....then find more pussy.
Chicks are here rent out some ass for cash and as a side item get the occasional good fuck that comes with it.

As for the welcome section are guys entitled to their opinion regarding the price margin? Absolutely, its a discussion board so why not? I can almost promise you their opinion will be used by the new provider for something whether its determining that person is a cheap ass or to use that information then look around to validate or dismiss their opinion.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:53 PM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I think it's total BS to give points for private comments.

Every point I've ever gotten has been COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT.

I get insults hurled at me like a meteor storm, including racial. No mod in site. I make one measly retort, and OHHHH!! Here comes the Eccie PD, treating me like Rodney King/NWA.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:04 PM   #25
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
I agree....if that's being done you might want to contact that mod and have them reconsider.

Old 09-13-2015, 05:56 AM   #26
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
I know there is one guy who hits the rtm almost every time I post. And sometimes I am really sorry they have to waste so many cycles on him.
How do you KNOW this? Are you guessing or are you getting fed this info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post

Great post, blowmypop23!

Quote:
I agree....if that's being done you might want to contact that mod and have them reconsider.

Sometimes that may not help.

Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 06:20 AM   #27
Red Slick McQuade
Account Frozen

Encounters: 6
Default I love it.

A post to complain about complaining.......lol
Red Slick McQuade is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 08:58 AM   #28
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:

Every point I've ever gotten has been COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT.

I get insults hurled at me like a meteor storm, including racial. No mod in site. I make one measly retort, and OHHHH!! Here comes the Eccie PD, treating me like Rodney King/NWA.
That is normally how it works around here.

Unless you have cyberstalkers like I do to try to find what you say wrong in every post to RTM it, you have multiple members on this site who make it a point to rattle your cage, bait you into responding and when you do, they RTM your rebuttal post. Unfortunately, that is the jist of this site and if you are not in the clique, you are who they are going to target.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:22 AM   #29
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Slick McQuade View Post
A post to complain about complaining.......lol
Get outta my head. It's seriously worse than high school around here. Sheesh. You'd think with almost 800 hookers in Dallas there might be more sexing and way less complaining. SMH.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:32 AM   #30
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:

Disciplinary actions are private and the *the owners &/or mods decided that the* general membership does not *need to*know.

Torito
every discussion board [sex-related or not] has their own guidelines and/or rules.
and it seems to me i remember that, based on posts in the past, some of the general eccie membership would like to know about infractions/points [so they dont screw up or for prurient interests].

but, for whatever reasons, the eccie owners decided against that.
and we will prolly never know why they decided that way.
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women