Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70542
biomed161526
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48012
pyramider46370
bambino40669
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #16
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Unfortunately Reagan screwed up by withdrawing our troups from Lebanon after the Marines baracks bombing. I think that was also one of the events that caused 911. Bin Laden saw one act of appeasement after another and concluded that we were the "weak horse" , that we did not have the will to fight.

The world is a dangerous place. America can only protect itself by having the rest of the world know that it's suicidal to mess with America.
The sun hasn't set on the Empire as yet. It still is suicide to mess with us. We have just refused to be Imperialists. I think we should be; obviously others don't agree.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #17
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Remember when men were men and women were..........
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
I do. It was before Bill Clinton let the barbarians drag our soldiers through he streets of Mogadishu, then ordered our military to skedaddle out of there - making our military look to the world like whipped puppies with their tails between their legs. And for the rest of his presidency he compounded that humiliation by cutting the military to the bone. And he ended his presidency by sitting on his hands after the barbarians bombed the USS Cole. In both of those episodes, and many in between, Ronald Reagan would have sent in the bombers.
That Mogadishu shit pissed me off. Still does today. Along with the Marine bombing in Lebanon.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Who knew He Be Hankering was Gay AND Black?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:53 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Who knew He Be Hankering was Gay AND Black?
You sure are quick to disavow any connection to your boy Odumbo, MasterDickMuncher.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why is "fix it" not in the equation? I love my country, I despise my government. I love my country enough to say "This is wrong." Why do you have a problem with that? Are we supposed to just take whatever the government gives us and be happy? Is there no room for improvement? Even Hillary Clinton said it is our patriotic duty to stand up when we disagree with our government. Why are you opposed to that?
Oh, bullshit.

Tell me how awful your life is COG. Tell me all about the government intrusions in your life and how horrible it all is....how can you even get up out of bed in the morning to drink your coffee and eat your Wheaties? Do you have a job? Did you get enough to eat for dinner last night? When you turned on your water tap this morning, did you have clean drinkable water coming out of it? Toilet flushing OK? Roads in good enough shape to allow you to drive your perfectly functioning automobile to work? Roof over your head? Nice soft bed to sleep in? Getting laid regular? Is your internet working OK so you can while away the days posting your musings on ECCIE? Please.

All your "the sky is falling" bullshit is ideological. You hate Obama, you hate the democrats and you bitch and moan about how horrible everything is and blame it on Obama, so you can get the repukes into the White House so they can fuck things up even worse than the did the last time they had control of it: unending wars, crashed the economy, and so on.

Certainly, there is room for improvement. There always is. But, you have a higher standard of living and higher quality of life than 99.9% of all the humans who have ever inhabited the planet. And, like it or not, a lot of it is due to the governments....federal, state and local....who you so despise.

Carry on.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No, Timmy, I dislike the Republicans as well, and do not plan to vote for any of them. And sorry to disappoint you, I love my life right now. And I am very grateful. But that doesn't mean I can't see the erosion of liberty and want to reverse it. This used to be a great country. I'd like to see it that way again, but it won't happen under either Republicans or Democrats.

My happiness and my life are not based on the government. It comes from a different Source. The country is going down the tubes, but I'm not. I'd like the country to return to its former greatness, but I don't think it will. Still, I will sound the alarm. But none of this depresses me. It really can't.

And I know we need some government, how stupid of you to even think I thought we didn't. Government has its place, as a servant, not a master. It has become a master. And that is wrong.

So you are saying I should turn a blind eye to all the evil government is doing because I have a roof and food to eat. Sorry, Timmy. You are part of the problem.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

ok, I keep reading about former greatness ... exactly what timeframe are you talking about, Im curious ????
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women