Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60699
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2023, 12:37 PM   #16
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Can’t agree Tommy. Sure they can have their opinions, we all do. But I don’t want to hear Kid Rock tell me at his concert that my dick will fall off if I get a COVID shot and I don’t want to see protests instead of respecting our flag at a sporting event.
This country is divided enough with politics to allow it to carry over to things we pay to see to get away from all of the worlds problems.
Exactly, these people are being paid to do a job, not to be Tucker Carlson and express political beliefs as a paid spokesman.

On stage, on the field, do your fucking job and keep your mouth shut, if you have an opinion, I don't want to hear it, if you want, quit your job, and then see who listens to you when they aren't stuck in a venue that they paid for.

Does everyone have a right to express an opinion, of course, but, when you lose 30 percent of your stock owners equity, over placing your OWN opinion into the work place, then, that is a problem.

AB, and Inbev should be held liable, in court, for their tranny ads, made, at the expense of their loyal customers, their stock owners, and workers, now jobless because of it.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 12:50 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Amen, HDG. Some folks think athletes, musicians, celebrities etc aren't allowed to have opinions on sensitive matters.
Not surprising that you missed the point. No one said athletes, musicians, celebrities etc aren't allowed to have opinions - it is going out of the way to push those opinions on the public that people disagree with.

Let us not forget - this is a national team, who is supposed to be representing the USA. Alas, this team was more focused on being arrogant celebrity activists who went out of their way to exhibit shame in the USA and blatantly disrespecting the USA. Not only that, they advocated destroying their own sport (by advocating for tranny men to play women’s sports). And of course, lets not forget their victim mentality with their utter false narratives about equal pay.

They were paid to do one job - be good at soccer. Instead they trashed the USA while being bad at soccer. Good riddance
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 02:12 PM   #18
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

We value freedom of expression. In that, they did just fine.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 02:24 PM   #19
anmar85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Wait, but if kneeling for the anthem is a form of speech, then isn't standing for the anthem as well? If political speech isn't part of their job, then maybe we shouldn't put them in a position where they have to do either. Seems like an easy solution to me!
anmar85 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 03:03 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "WE" didn't put them in that position, mate.

It's agreed-upon in advance by the World Cup Board and
the football Federations. ... Been happening that-way
for years... All the other nations STAND and show pride
for their country.... But Rapinoe and her mates would
rather make a spectacle and be the centre of attention
with looking bored and pained as the Anthem is playing.

Poor form in any case...

... And to jmichael - as a good immigrant living in
America - I will give proper criticism where and
whenever I surely believe it's warranted - until
the Monitours tell me otherwise .

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 04:23 PM   #21
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
Wait, but if kneeling for the anthem is a form of speech, then isn't standing for the anthem as well? If political speech isn't part of their job, then maybe we shouldn't put them in a position where they have to do either. Seems like an easy solution to me!
Bingo
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 04:29 PM   #22
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Some folk on social media have made good arguments that rappinoe deliberately missed that last kick.
Wouldn't surprise me none.
Them Sweden gals will take it and have n show respect for their country
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 04:37 PM   #23
Chase7
Valued Poster

First, most don’t care, second most that do because they became political.
I could care less if they won or lost.

I feel they deserve to lose because they make being political bigger than the games, Rapinoe is the main loser.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 10:46 PM   #24
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Some folk on social media have made good arguments that rappinoe deliberately missed that last kick.
Wouldn't surprise me none.
Them Sweden gals will take it and have n show respect for their country
... Eh, I don't think she deliberately missed the kick,
nor do I blame her for the loss - as her miss didn't
actually cause the loss.

Some people are just soaking her 'cause they dislike here.
I dislike her manner and political stances - but some
of the criticism for the loss is a bit much.

Just sayin'

... But I AM pleased with the match result and happy
for the Sweden pretty-birds!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 11:36 PM   #25
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Can’t agree Tommy. Sure they can have their opinions, we all do. But I don’t want to hear Kid Rock tell me at his concert that my dick will fall off if I get a COVID shot and I don’t want to see protests instead of respecting our flag at a sporting event.
This country is divided enough with politics to allow it to carry over to things we pay to see to get away from all of the worlds problems.
It's still a free country (for the time being... we'll see if that holds up), and anyone with a platform is free to use it. Don't like the political part of it? Go get a beer or take a piss.

That's what I do during the anthem being played at sporting events. I don't like that shit being pushed on us while we're trying to enjoy ourselves at a football or baseball game, but I deal with it.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 11:37 PM   #26
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
Bingo
Old 08-07-2023, 11:39 PM   #27
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Bingo
Lol. I posted the same thing before I read this 😅
Old 08-07-2023, 11:52 PM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Go get a beer or take a piss.

That's what I do during the anthem being played at sporting events. I don't like that shit being pushed on us while we're trying to enjoy ourselves at a football or baseball game, but I deal with it.
Why am I not surprised that you posted this?

Why can't you respect the National Anthem and what it represents?

Why can't you show respect for all those who have fought for and given their lives for our country?

Do you hate America that much?
Old 08-07-2023, 11:57 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Former Notable Soccer Player Alexei Lalas calls out the Women's team for making themselves so unlikeable:

"This USWNT is polarizing. Politics, causes, stances, & behavior have made this team unlikeable to a portion of America. This team has built its brand and has derived its power from being the best/winning. If that goes away they risk becoming irrelevant."
Old 08-08-2023, 09:12 AM   #30
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
How un-American to cheer for the lost of our national women's soccer team in the World Cup. It's sickening and repulsive just because nobody is allowed to have a voice that differs from what they believe.
If it isn’t in-American for the USWNT to show disrespect for the national anthem and the country in general (and personally I believe it isn’t - it’s your right as an American to express whatever opinion you want), then how is it in-American for those who disagree with them to root against them and take pleasure in their loss? After all, that too is just an expression of one’s opinion as well isn’t it?

Apparently you miss the irony in your own argument. It is sickening and repulsive to cheer against the team because you don’t agree with their opinions. But that itself is just an opinion that you disagree with. You find it sickening and repulsive that others hold differing opinions from yours.
Smarty1 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women