Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Nice one randy.

It's like deja vu all over again with that flock of dipshits...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #17
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwwww yssup bless your wittle heart. If you're looking for hate, just go check out your mirror. I didn't read most of the replies but I caught the SFG. I LOVE that. That is the actual acronym I personally used when I was in the Coast Guard. It actually stands for

SUPERIOR FIGHTING GUNNERS MATE. You are the best. I had forgotten till the other day when I posted it. So I suppose in effect you're giving me a gift every time you post that. I miss those days. You're the best doll!!

~SFG~

The awesome slunt at your service. Well not yours, but hey JL, I'm all yours.

EDIT: It is correct that hillary was the very first birther. I think that is so damn funny. Despite that, we are going to ram Benghazi up both their ass's. Real True blooded Americans would not EVER let this go... So YOU get used to it. We are beyond fighting the monkeys on the left. After that news conference where they said, "Benghazi was a long time ago, let it go." Ommmmmm so was Bush, tards. HAHAHAHAHA You are starting to weaken and I'm loving every second. Oh btw dear yssup (who can't prove anything he's said about me) I've made 15% this morning. How'd you do
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

EDIT: It is correct that hillary was the very first birtherNO IT IS NOT CORRECT IN THE REAL WORLD. I think that is so damn funny. Despite that, we are going to ram Benghazi up both their ass's. Real True blooded Americans would not EVER let this go... So YOU get used to it. We are beyond fighting the monkeys on the left. After that news conference where they said, "Benghazi was a long time ago, let it go." Ommmmmm so was Bush, tards. HAHAHAHAHA
That is correct, Bush's killing of ,4 thousand American soldiers was a long time ago, but you said nothing at the time, nor do you want to charge him now with war crimes.....so take your fake patriotism and go buy yourself a Dixie Chick record and listen to real patriots sing!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Good ole WTF.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Good ole WTF.

opposed to good ol birther bullshit ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
...Bush's killing of ,4 thousand American soldiers ...!
I don't remember that ...

I do remember that Obama killed 7 over the weekend...right after he caused the cargo 747 to crash and killed everyone on board .. plus another 8 right after that. About 20 in 2-3 days. I think Obama has killed about 1,600 in Afghanistan alone. He needs to pick up the pace ... he only has about 3 1/2 years to go to catch up.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Anybody come up yet with a legitimate Kenyan birth certificate?

OK, so we have a super left wing goat herder from Kenya and a free spirited, unconventional woman from the USA, neither of whom had a pot to piss in, who ran a multi-decade, international con game to take over the Presidency and destroy America. Deja Vu all over your Manchurian Candidate. Wow, those two are really smart! But, they're not as smart as Glenna and her baby sister, MopBoy Q. Corneyhole and their uncle gritsboy.

Give
Me
A
Fucking
Break

Oh, we all know that American citizens are just a bunch of lazy, stupid sheep who would have been in chains years and years ago if it weren't for the true defenders of freedom like the above 3 plus Trendaway, Iffy, IBSyndrome, acp, seedy, nostones and the rest who generously share with us the true road map to liberty interspersed with all of the silly rants of their precursors. We could take the very best quality of each of them, roll them into one, perfect Teawipe Parrotriot and the resulting SuperWipe still wouldn't have what it takes to be elected dog catcher, much less be leadership timber for some national movement other than, on the best day, a bowel movement.
Hey Randy4Andy, it was your dumb-ass that voted for the lying SOB that claimed he was born in Kenya! It wasn't Hillary that started the Kenyan-birth rumor; it was Odumbo! Yet you, and the other blithering libertards in this forum, want to laugh at Birthers who took that lying SOB you so adore at his word while you willfully ignore how the SOB fields bald-face lies at the drop of a hat -- because he knows you ignorant sots will lap-up every drop of Kool Aid that SOB serves.

The April 3rd 2007 listing from Mr Obama's literary agents Acton & Dystel touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...residency.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

snick

hold on, I'll go get your bib
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I don't remember that ...

That is because he paid you old geezers off with that huge welfare rx drug buy off! :-)
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
snick

hold on, I'll go get your bib
Keep it, CBJ7, you're the one who needs it. It's you, Randy4Andy, etc, who are swallowing all of the Kool Aid tinctured pablum Odumbo is serving.

BTW, noticed how you didn't -- couldn't -- muster an intelligent argument to refute how Odumbo lied about being born in Kenya when it served his purpose to do so.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You are one mouth breathing motherfucker Corpy!

Dumber than a bag of hammers!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Also noticed how your dumb golem fuck-ass didn't -- couldn't -- muster an intelligent argument to refute how Odumbo lied about being born in Kenya when it served his purpose to do so.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Keep it, CBJ7, you're the one who needs it. It's you, Randy4Andy, etc, who are swallowing all of the Kool Aid tinctured pablum Odumbo is serving.

BTW, noticed how you didn't -- couldn't -- muster an intelligent argument to refute how Odumbo lied about being born in Kenya when it served his purpose to do so.
because intelligent arguments don't exist in birther world, I'm out.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #29
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Dzuging johnny so he would be dumber or have a mental disorder or memory loss? Dzuging(FACT)

NOT YOUR mythical ASSumption. ... Let STATE FACT and not your mythical ASSumption.

Easy with your physiologist 101 ANALyzing Johnny .... good luck how many have YOU USED?
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
because intelligent arguments don't exist in birther world, I'm out.
+1, CBJ7, and particularly applicable to Odumbo; especially since Odumbo was the original Birther -- Odumbo was the first one to claim he was born in Kenya.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women