Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2021, 10:46 PM   #16
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
You have become an embarrassment - to yourself.

You took the bait hook, line, and sinker - and ran with it. You fell in love with the word PISSANT.
You follow me around like a little puppy worried about his treats. Now you are ranting with another poster who has you blocked. Just incredible. Kind of adorable.

And your pandering on the other site takes the cake.

BDS is eating away at you.
I call out the idiocy of the libtards on here and if that hurts your feeling like the rest of the "woke" crowd...TOUGH SHIT!!
Everything I said about about you is correct...your next thread will be about BRANDON AKA PISSANT "the great" or you crushing on Trump. You're deranged if your one of the 36% that supports that PISSANT!!

The word does fit him to a TEE!!

pissant
[ˈpisˌant]
NOUN
US
AUSTRALIAN
vulgar slang
an insignificant or contemptible person or thing.
synonyms:
insignificant person · nobody · nonentity · nonperson · gnat · insect · [more]
ADJECTIVE
US
AUSTRALIAN
vulgar slang
worthless or contemptible.

Your self-anointing..."all my threads are sucessful"
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 05:46 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
bernie sanders is a case study in abortion rights. he should have been yanked with a coat hanger and buried in a land fill.

]
I bet your Mom still has regrets carrying you to term...you pa probably does too if you knew who he was.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 05:48 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You go girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I call out the idiocy of the libtards on here and if that hurts your feeling like the rest of the "woke" crowd...TOUGH SHIT!!
:
Speaking of Woke....you're the self anointed Hall Monitor?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 05:54 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[SIZE="4"] The real problem is BRANDON'S policy on oil production in OUR COUNTRY!! ]
You haven't a fucking clue on what you are talking about. You let me or maybe you can ask your wife what the below article means to oil production comparesd to the nonsense you have been spouting. Remember investors do not give a fuck about partisan bullshit spouted by woke crybabies on a hooker board.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/shale...c_src=yahooapp

“It looks like the market is starting to reward better behavior by producers,” said Josh Young, chief investment officer at Bison Interests, a Houston-based money manager. “They’re not getting punished as much on the way down.”

Publicly listed oil producers have drastically changed their business model since Covid-19, slowing production growth and harvesting more cash flow to repay debt and hand back to shareholders through dividends and buybacks. While it’s early days, the new model appears to be working, with stocks apparently more resilient to the possibility of another pandemic-induced downturn.

In the past, a collapse in crude prices would trigger plunging cash flows and mounting debts for shale companies, leading to rapid production cuts, frenetic hedging, calls to bankers begging for forgiveness and -- in the worst cases -- bankruptcy. But after a decade of lagging stock performance and multiple prices wars with OPEC+, the sector appears to have put the brakes on unrestrained production growth
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 07:05 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Guys, I have the solution for these caustic, angry and highly personal attacks threads.

Quote:
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.
The preceding message was made possible by a grant from The TWK Foundation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 08:17 AM   #21
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 08:31 AM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
And your pandering on the other site takes the cake.
He posted he'd been faithful to his wife for 20 or 30 years. Is he pandering on another hooker board?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:20 AM   #23
VitaMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

This Biden thing really has the OP worried.

He even has to start a thread with a member in the title, because he is worried the Biden administration might get credit for something. BDS to the extreme.

I don't give a shit about Biden. But it's great to see a rabid poster take the bait.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 12:09 PM   #24
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You haven't a fucking clue on what you are talking about. You let me or maybe you can ask your wife what the below article means to oil production comparesd to the nonsense you have been spouting. Remember investors do not give a fuck about partisan bullshit spouted by woke crybabies on a hooker board.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/shale...c_src=yahooapp

“It looks like the market is starting to reward better behavior by producers,” said Josh Young, chief investment officer at Bison Interests, a Houston-based money manager. “They’re not getting punished as much on the way down.”

Publicly listed oil producers have drastically changed their business model since Covid-19, slowing production growth and harvesting more cash flow to repay debt and hand back to shareholders through dividends and buybacks. While it’s early days, the new model appears to be working, with stocks apparently more resilient to the possibility of another pandemic-induced downturn.

In the past, a collapse in crude prices would trigger plunging cash flows and mounting debts for shale companies, leading to rapid production cuts, frenetic hedging, calls to bankers begging for forgiveness and -- in the worst cases -- bankruptcy. But after a decade of lagging stock performance and multiple prices wars with OPEC+, the sector appears to have put the brakes on unrestrained production growth

The article says many U.S. E&P companies are only re-investing half of their free cash flow. Presumably the other half is going to pay dividends and pay down debt. The companies are liquidating. This is a recipe for lower U.S. production, and more dependency on Russia and OPEC. While I suspect you'd attribute this all to Wall Street wising up and not throwing cash at the producers, please realize the politicians' environmental goals is another reason capital is being shut off from the energy producers. If we're going to reduce carbon emissions by 50% vs. 2005 levels by 2030 as proposed by Biden, a lot of these companies are going out of business. Saule Omarova, Biden's nominee for Comptroller of the Currency, has said this should be our goal, to bankrupt energy companies. The #2 candidate for the Fed chairmanship, and newly nominated Vice Chair Lael Brainard was being pushed hard by Warren et al in part because they figured she'd be more amenable to forcing banks to shut off credit to energy producers.

The party agenda will not be good for your portfolio.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 03:23 PM   #25
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Speaking of Woke....you're the self anointed Hall Monitor?
You use words in context that you have no comprehension of...you're the self-anointed village idiot.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:33 PM   #26
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
This Biden thing really has the OP worried.

He even has to start a thread with a member in the title, because he is worried the Biden administration might get credit for something. BDS to the extreme.

I don't give a shit about Biden. But it's great to see a rabid poster take the bait.
You start a thread that is complete garbage and I point out where it is complete garbage ...you say "the thread was a success".
BRANDON has the entire country worried but since your head is buried way up your ass you have no grasp of the reality of the situation. ANYONE that supports BRANDON'S destruction of the greatest country on earth is deranged...if the shoe fits!!
Old 12-02-2021, 04:24 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The companies are liquidating. This is a recipe for lower U.S. production, and more dependency on Russia and OPEC. While I suspect you'd attribute this all to Wall Street wising up and not throwing cash at the producers

The party agenda will not be good for your portfolio.
Where does it say the companies are liquidating?

Yes...Wall Street is not turning over money without them getting repaid.

Our oil companies and shareholders care about profits....not Russia and OPEC

In 2050...I will not care about my portfolio!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:40 AM   #28
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

We're living Idiocy the movie I'm done
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 02:09 PM   #29
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
He posted he'd been faithful to his wife for 20 or 30 years. Is he pandering on another hooker board?
You add nothing to the topic of the thread...but your bullshit
Old 12-03-2021, 02:12 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You use words in context that you have no comprehension of...you're the self-anointed village idiot.
Did your wife give you permission to say that?

Such anger. Have you checked your BP?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women