Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48523
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42055
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2010, 08:45 PM   #16
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

I only know a few...so here my favorite one............

A guy 'lucks up' on a ticket to the Super Bowl. Even though its in the 'nose bleed' section he could'nt be happier. So he goes to the game, finds his seat whips out his binoculars and proceeds to watch the game. After a awhile he notices an empty aisle seat on the fifty yard line 2 rows back. In the seat next to it sits an old man. He watches for a minute and it seems that no one is sitting there. So he makes his way down and approachs the old man and says "Excuse me Sir is anyone sitting here? " The old man replies "No it was my wifes. We've been coming to the Super Bowl together for 20 years but she died." The kid says " Oh, I'm terribly sorry, Sir, but could'nt you get a friend or anyone to come to the game with you?" The old replied " No son, they're all at the bit*hes funeral!"
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:39 PM   #17
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Uhhh...I thought this was about cheap snacks??

DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:28 AM   #18
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Consider the source........I'm just sayin'
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:45 AM   #19
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Consider the source........I'm just sayin'
If you haven't figured it out by now, you probably never will. I really don't care if you think I'm part of the crazy crew or not. There are a few people on this board who know me and have met me. They can vouch that I'm not part of that crew. This was my lame attempt at being funny. I was not blessed with the ability to be funny, even when I try.

To those who put in a few jokes on this thread, thank you.
Kurrin Beverly is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #20
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva View Post
If you haven't figured it out by now, you probably never will. I really don't care if you think I'm part of the crazy crew or not. There are a few people on this board who know me and have met me. They can vouch that I'm not part of that crew. This was my lame attempt at being funny. I was not blessed with the ability to be funny, even when I try.

To those who put in a few jokes on this thread, thank you.
I'm sorry, I said nothing about any association that you may or may not have with "the crazy crew". It was more of a commentary on some of the incoherent posts you have made elsewhere on the board. But, as my old man used to say, a hit dog howls..........
Old 10-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #21
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
I'm sorry, I said nothing about any association that you may or may not have with "the crazy crew". It was more of a commentary on some of the incoherent posts you have made elsewhere on the board. But, as my old man used to say, a hit dog howls..........

I don't recall having any "incoherent" posts, unless they were directed at someone who knows who I am (therefore the meaning would have been lost on you), so I'm totally confused. Either way, carry on my dear, tomcat, carry on.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:55 PM   #22
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
UCD, I think it comes in both a regular and light version. You can only get it at Target. They also have an Archer Farms madagascan Vanilla which was voted one of the top vanillas. Comes in a light and regular. 30 minutes of intensive exercise will allow you to eat a cup and not gain weight. Let me know if you have any problems.
I tried this one and, unfortunately for me, it was not in the light flavor. However, it was magnificent and now I just have to figure out how to give the rest of it away so I don't eat it all, yum, yum. Thank you again for the suggestion. I have one more to try, the AF Belgian Chocolate.

Thank you again, for your input.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #23
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I don't recall having any "incoherent" posts, unless they were directed at someone who knows who I am (therefore the meaning would have been lost on you), so I'm totally confused. Either way, carry on my dear, tomcat, carry on.
A "taint" shot would go a long way in "repairing" yur image!!
ratboy jam is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:56 AM   #24
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometime things are funny, but it is all in the way to say it. I suggest you just try to play with these little ones. They will laugh way more and have way more fun than sitting there trying to understand your jokes...I am just saying.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:05 AM   #25
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

But if your thread was about the brand of food to buy for kids, you do not need to spend a lot of money. Kids do not care how much a snack is as long as it taste good.
I just now understand your post...you were telling a joke about your journey with your nieces and nephew.
Sorry, I didn't catch it earlier.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:40 AM   #26
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboy jam View Post
A "taint" shot would go a long way in "repairing" yur image!!
My handsome RBJ, to which "taint" are you referring to? Or, maybe I should ask to whose "taint" are you referring to? I'm so confused.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:08 AM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
I don't recall having any "incoherent" posts,

Old 10-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #28
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Darling, if you want to quote me, it may help if you use the complete sentence, just sayin......................... ............................ LOL

How does that feel?

P. S. No hard feelings Boardman, just giving you a taste of your own medicine (all in good humor, I can assure you).
Old 10-05-2010, 09:56 PM   #29
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews

cat fight!!!!
angelinadream is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:39 AM   #30
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

The blonde was at the blood bank and sold a pint of blood. As she was leaving counting her $25, a man was leaving counting his money. He had $40. She asked if he had some rare blood type that he got more than she did. He said no, that he had donated sperm. The next day the bimbo was back at the blood bank. The receptionist asked if she was there to donate blood. The blonde could only shake her head, as her cheeks were bulging.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women