Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70555
biomed161635
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48066
pyramider46370
bambino40824
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2013, 12:25 AM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Lincoln was the perfect left winger. Consolidated government in the federal bureaucracy, violated the Constitution, borrowed lots of money, started a long, bloody war, and then tries to claim he did it in the pursuit of civil rights.

Lincoln was no right winger. That's for sure.
The left loves Lincoln. The new Spielberg movie is based on the Doris Kearns Goodwin book "Team of Rivals." Goodwin is a big time left winger. Michael Ledeen, a contributing editor at National Review, admits that the Confederacy was right on the Constitution, but he's glad the Union won the war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmJE4TdBgek
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:07 AM   #17
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Look in the mirror!
I am not a right Winger. Iam actually a Democrat. But unfortunately I can't vote for Democrats anymore. They all have become self righteous, fence sitting jackasses. I can no longer relate to their hillarious agenda.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:38 AM   #18
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
When you look at history, I can't think of a single movement by the right wing that moved society forward.

The original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
My question is why do you believe it is the government's job to "move" us forward? Are you saying that you are so helpless and incompetent that you can't shape your own moral code, destiny, or livelihood?

My question to you is why do you believe he believes that it is the government’s job to do anything? He makes no mention of the government in his post.

I have other questions for you too.

Are you displaying your reading comprehension skills, or should I say a lack of, since he makes no mention of the government being involved in anything?

Is this your normal “working” demeanor? To denigrate a person for expressing their opinion (you know, one of those rights that the “right” seems to think only they deserve) which you have incorrectly interpreted?

Do you label someone as helpless and incompetent because they have different ideas than you?

Is a hooker in a position to chastise someone for any aspect of their lifestyle, especially their moral code, their destiny or anything to do with their livelihood?

Pontificating “providers” must be a conservative thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Amen! Exactly what I was thinking.

Nice wonk there bud. Thanks for saving me some time.

The reason I say that is because if you think exactly the same thing about this post as your wonkette, then I can use exactly the same reply.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:58 AM   #19
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
My question is why do you believe it is the government's job to "move" us forward? Are you saying that you are so helpless and incompetent that you can't shape your own moral code, destiny, or livelihood?
He is not talking about the government in the same sense you are. Every "rights" movement was a fight against basically angry white males. Civil rights, women's rights, voting rights, farm worker rights, Hispanic rights. All were fights by people who fought for their livelihood against conservative white males who did not want to relinquish power. In many cases the government stepped in with laws to guarantee the rights fought for.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:02 AM   #20
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The original post.

My question to you is why do you believe he believes that it is the government’s job to do anything? He makes no mention of the government in his post.

At a later point in your post, you make mention of "reading comprehension". Might I remind you that deductive reasoning is a skill as well. Perhaps you should look into it as a skill you would like to develop. Please point to one issue that was politically driven (ie 'right wingers') where government action or solutions were not sought. I will wait.

I have other questions for you too.

Are you displaying your reading comprehension skills, or should I say a lack of, since he makes no mention of the government being involved in anything?

See above. Is repeating yourself a habit?

Is this your normal “working” demeanor? To denigrate a person for expressing their opinion (you know, one of those rights that the “right” seems to think only they deserve) which you have incorrectly interpreted?

Are you saying that since I"m a whore I can't or shouldn't have political views? Are you saying that what happens on a silly hooker message board actually matters? Here is a hint for you sweet cheeks: most of my regulars don't even know what ECCIE is.

Do you label someone as helpless and incompetent because they have different ideas than you?

No, I label those who believe in government solutions as hapless and incompetent. It is not the government's job to save us from ourselves. It is the government's job to see to it that our borders are secure, that the water comes out of the faucet, and that you and I can step out of our front doors without being assaulted.

Is a hooker in a position to chastise someone for any aspect of their lifestyle, especially their moral code, their destiny or anything to do with their livelihood?

I am in the same position you are in to "chastise" whomever I choose. You are apparently laboring under the misconception that all whores are 1. incapable of "real" work, lazy, and only interested in easy money 2. uneducated 3. immoral. Thank you for telling me how you REALLY feel about us little wimmins. I live by my set of moral codes. I don't expect anyone else to understand, accept, or follow my moral dictates. Unlike you, I believe that freedom to succeed also implies freedom to fail, so it is also not up to me to lecture anyone about their destiny or livelihood. However, also unlike you I do not believe that piss poor planning on your part constitutes an emergency on my part, so I do not believe I am obligated to save anyone from themselves - nor do I believe the government should either.

Pontificating “providers” must be a conservative thing.

Well, at least I have a brain AND use it. Perhaps that is something you simply don't encounter enough among the women you see.
Do you realize that the entire essence of your rebuttal boils down to "how dare this hooker have an opinion?" Why do none of your posts challenge your fellow bros on the audacity of having an opinion, in spite of them being mongers?

Really tells us alot about you sugar lips.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Did the Lincoln era move the country backwards?
Lincoln was a liberal for his era....or at least a progressive, much like gay rights advocates are progressive.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:07 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
He is not talking about the government in the same sense you are. Every "rights" movement was a fight against basically angry white males. Civil rights, women's rights, voting rights, farm worker rights, Hispanic rights. All were fights by people who fought for their livelihood against conservative white males who did not want to relinquish power. In many cases the government stepped in with laws to guarantee the rights fought for.

+1
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:59 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Napoleon was a "right-winger" compared to Robespierre.

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-accompli...te-384462.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
When you look at history, I can't think of a single movement by the right wing that moved society forward.
Henry Ford was a right winger, and he created the industrial revolution, and 8 dollars pay for an 8 hour day! His industrialization made the middle class possible. I don't even like the guy, but he moved society forward.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #25
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Left Wing: Believes that the government can solve all of their problems
all of the time.(Has currently been hijacked by the ultra-liberals)

Right Wing: Believes that the government can solve some of their
problems some of the time.(Has currently been hijacked by angry white men)

ha ha ha ha
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:22 PM   #26
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Henry Ford was a right winger, and he created the industrial revolution, and 8 dollars pay for an 8 hour day! His industrialization made the middle class possible. I don't even like the guy, but he moved society forward.
Well there ya have it. Henry Ford was not only a Right Winger and contributed to moving the Country foreward. He did it at 80 MPH.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #27
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Whoa, Munch.....

I like to throw elbows as much as the next guy and this isn't a case of a damsel in distress as she seems quite able to fend for herslef, but, DAYUM! MAN! that was juuuuusssstttttt a bit outside.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:55 PM   #28
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Well these days, unfortunately the most vocal of the right wingers are more like "we hate any sort of government".

I think the majority of people are in the "government solves some of our problems" camp but of course everyone varies along on that very broad spectrum as well.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:17 PM   #29
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sins of The Flesh let me ask you one thing. One of the government's efforts to "move" us forward was to give women the right to vote after the women's movement for the right to vote forced the government to act. Are you saying that you think the government should NOT have given in to these "helpless and incompetent" and given women the right to vote. Are you saying you would rather not have the right to vote since that would mean the government "moved" us forward. Is that what you are saying?
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #30
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Sins of The Flesh let me ask you one thing. One of the government's efforts to "move" us forward was to give women the right to vote after the women's movement for the right to vote forced the government to act. Are you saying that you think the government should NOT have given in to these "helpless and incompetent" and given women the right to vote. Are you saying you would rather not have the right to vote since that would mean the government "moved" us forward. Is that what you are saying?
The government did not move us forward on women's suffrage. Political activists did.

And, not surprisingly, progressives and conservatives of the early 1900 BOTH tended to favor women's suffrage. Men on both sides generally thought their wives had the same political inclinations they did and that women's suffrage would increase their side of the vote. They tended to discount the off-setting votes of women on the other side of the aisle.

This is the map of women's suffrage in the US at the time of the 19th Amendment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ma...rage,_1920.svg

The entire Western US, including OK, Nebraska and all the red states in the mountains already had women's suffrage.

With the exception of NY, the entire east coast had some type of restrictions on women voting. And that include ALL of New England.

So maybe that women's vote thing WASN'T a left-wing idea, huh?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women