Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60260
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

No, it doesn't matter if she's a prostitute.

But the truth is that most of the men here can not afford to get involved in the personal issues of the women they meet in the hobby, whether it be chemical dependency, abuse, whatever. We risk exposure we can ill afford.

I've known more than a few women whom I've suspected are in some sort of trouble (subsequent events have borne out my suspicions in many cases). Not once have they admitted it to me, not that I pressed the matter, so I've never intervened. I suppose if I was asked to help, I would try to find a way to do it...as long as I wasn't putting my life (or way of life) at risk.

So, yes, we can huff and puff and talk about what bastards these abusers are...but the hard truth is our own sins prevent us from doing much about it.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #17
Devo79
Account Disabled

Any man abusing any woman does not deserve his balls. I will not tolerate a man doing this to anyone and pity them if I catch them in the act.

Women have a hard enough time in this world and, regardless of their profession, they are to be protected, cherished and loved.
Devo79 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #18
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

A lady is a lady no matter what she does to make a living. Anybody that abuses the ladies should be outed and kicked out by the board.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:21 PM   #19
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

That study is good evidence to me that we still live in a sexist society.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #20
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

been around the block! my head might tell me to steer clear, but my heart won't let me. if I jump in I might be sorry the next day. but if I do nothing I will be sorry the next day and many days to come. that comes with the title ( man )
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #21
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Men that hurt woman make me sick!
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #22
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

My grandmother was abused by an alcoholic grandfather, and this had a profound effect upon my father. In the various places I have lived, I have always found the time and money to do something to help those in such unfortunate situations.

I have been involved with Genesis here in Dallas for a number of years. I think they are fiscally responsible, and do a good job. This is something all of us can do. We cannot force those we see to accept help, but we can ensure that those who are ready to accept help, get what they so desperately need.

http://www.genesisshelter.org/

I have run across instances where a woman was being abused. I always attempted to talk with her when she was outside of the abusers control. Sometimes they just don't realize there are others so ready to help them.

Given the situation in a public place, I likely would do something to break up the ensuing melee. The actions would highly depend upon the situation. But I would be unable to sit idly by. Just because I may not be able to stop the abuse or change the ladies opinion, does not mean I should not try. I'll happily try many times, if I have the chance of helping one person.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:23 PM   #23
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I would call BullShit!! I would and have stepped between a man and woman.. Because #1 Weak Lil BOY'S that have to beat on woman have very sensitive package that I WILL show no remorse to rack. Yes she might go back..she might turn on me! But he wont do it in front of me again, Boy's like this that normally beat woman will not do the beatings in front of a strong person be a man or woman. I would Rather Be Statistically Wrong and Morally Right!! It don't matter no one lady,black,white,gay,man,young ,old ever should be degraded,disrespected in that manner.
A Man would never raise a hand, A Man would walk away..Now not saying that if a woman slams on him now he has the right to protect himself.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #24
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to help where I can, when I can. I can't stand it when a guy is abusive towards women. It has almost always come back to bite me in the ass. What can I say I have a weakness for a woman crying and try to do what I can to help her.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:16 PM   #25
nolaces
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Interesting question. I saw an argument outside of my apartment one afternoon and heard a car window break. I lived close to the loading dock where all this was going down and decided to go take a look. When I got to where I could see more the lady driving the Mercedes was pulling away from a guy getting into the car. Roughly 30-35 mintues later I am watching the local news running a story showing the same Mercedes on the overpass at George Bush and 75. Lo and behold the guy who was getting in the car ended up throwing the lady off the bridge and jumped over to his death as well. It is better to try to intervene than be a bystander. There was nothing I could have done but it still haunts me to this day.
nolaces is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #26
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

If I saw a provider being hurt I would kick ass. That is how I has brought up. You don't hurt the ladies and you don't rip them off !!!!
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:36 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Good Samaritan laws will bite you in the ass. Observe, get the details, and report to police.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #28
stevesanderson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

nolaces, if you had intervened you would only have delayed the outcome by a short period of time. No need to beat yourself up over it.

Of the members I see here saying that standing by is not an option, how many have seen girls show up to work every day with bruises? I have and after trying to talk common sense into them for weeks, you just give up and let them make their choice.

Of the members here who have chimed in, how many have had female friends die from boyfriend/spouse abuse? I have lost 2 friends. I did get personally involved with one and paid for her food and shelter while she got away from her abuser, but she went right back to him...and was killed by him.

I speak from experience. Jumping in to beat the abuser's ass will only make you feel better about yourself and will probably get the lady beaten even harder when he gets out of jail or the hospital.

But I will laugh when you do jump in and throw punches and the abused girl presses charges against you for beating her boyfriend.

The only poster I appreciate (and applaud) in this thread is 69er who DOES get involved with a women's shelter. All of those who want to directly help, how many have donated to them? None - you just want to throw punches. You really want to help? Sacrifice a little pussy and make a donation to the women who are asking for help.

So you would jump in whenever you saw abuse? Well you can stop by the genesis Shelter any day and see abused women that need you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Doing nothing is never an option!! Period.
Still sitting there loociepher? Doing nothing...
stevesanderson is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:01 PM   #29
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Not here to be in a pissing contest with you stevesanderson
Maybe if you had helped the last time instead of giving up your friend would still be
around.
You have made it clear that the ladies problems are theirs not yours.
I gave my opinion and stick by it. I have no need to justify anything to you at all.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:34 PM   #30
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesanderson View Post
But I will laugh when you do jump in and throw punches and the abused girl presses charges against you for beating her boyfriend.
Quoted for truth. That shit happened to me once back in the day. After I beat the shit out of the dude, the chick started whalin' on me because I beat up her bf. She even threatened to call the cops on me. Luckily, there were a bunch of chicks around who calmed her down and she finally drug her bf away to their car. Meh...
guest010712 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women