Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60260
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35743
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2010, 09:34 PM   #16
stugots
It Wasn't Me!!

Encounters: 3

I like to give and receive, really like to give and the pure fact that I am even there works for me, what the order is(you first,me first,mutual).....you tell me and I will gladly obey your orders.....
stugots is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:39 PM   #17
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

I prefer that its in my mouth.. after that..pretty much doesn't matter..

on my knees
on the bed
me on the bed hanging head off, guy pounding my mouth how he wants
me on the bed, guy straddling me in 69 him on top NOT LICKING ME just f*cking my mouth
him laying on the bed,

really unimportant.. long as its in my mouth..

I can do without the licking, not my thing, really does nothing for me (yes even when the guy claims to be the best),

in the end..as long as its in my mouth..all is good
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:03 AM   #18
rikz944
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

OK, I'll say it,
1st, I like to receive, maybe standing,
then I like to receive, maybe sitting,
Then I like to give and receive at the same time,
Then at last..., I like to receive just any ol' way.

Yeah, I like giving too, but it will always be lower on the list than all of the wonderful ways to receive.
rikz944 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:10 AM   #19
beachcomber
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

ooh la la! My time with a woman is for relaxing. Whether I go first or she does makes no difference. I like one thing at a time.

Lying on my back, my head propped up a little, a beautiful woman enjoying her turn to give and using lots of moisture with soft lips and a gentle motion with her mouth and hand..................Gotta stop now!

Beach
beachcomber is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:58 AM   #20
DrHouse
Gaining Momentum

This topic always brings me back to when I first honed what I like doing best...giving.

My gf in college and I really got into this intense fuck-'n-suck thing where I would start with a varied array of oral on her including light tongue feathering, "painting" my tongue from down below to top, pressing my lips around the parameter with more tongue pressure, and/or softly nibbling/sucking her bud with my lips only...sometimes using fingers to spread her open and exposing her swollen bud...all while my chin is pressing/moving around her outer walls.

As she's on the brink (while practically bucking my head off), she would immediately pull my hands over her head for a simultaneous wet DFK (she craved the taste) and a slippery insertion.

In turn, as I got to the brink, which was an amazing task in itself since I've always been a sucker for the open flood gates, we'd go right back to square...er, lick...1.

Repeat 23 times, then rinse. Whew...
DrHouse is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:37 AM   #21
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Love to suck it like a soft peach, then flick my tongue around the clit. Enjoy giving much more than receiving unless, of course, the provider is good at it. A lot of providers think they are, but are not. Looking at me, making artificial slurping or gagging sounds or any other the other usual theater isn't worth the time or trouble, but a woman who knows how to use her lips and tongue, well, she's a real prize.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #22
sandman227ahb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Recieving: any way I can get it...lol. But I prefer laying back for it.

Giving: My favorite, actually...and I'll say that it's never better that when she has a great ass and you're able to eat her from behind...sigh
sandman227ahb is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #23
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I like what DeAnna Luv said, her head hanging off the side of the bed while I pound her mouth. Damn, I can't take this any more....I'll be right back!......................... .OK, now, but I love to give in any position she likes, but I really enjoy daty, screw a little, more daty, screw a little, on and on and on. I would guess most women would like this, but we all have our preferences.
I would like to know or maybe I just haven't met one yet, why don't you girls massage the nads without being asked? After all, that's where the seaman cums from. And maybe it's just my age, but that helps me to my conclusion.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:22 PM   #24
ftwranchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I like to receive first, then give. One simple reason. After I've cum, I get to make her cum. Then I'm in the perfect position to make my way up her body to enter her. She gets to enjoy an orgasm followed by being filled.
I have had one companion who did not like being entered after being eaten (she would get too tight and it was uncomfortable).
ftwranchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #25
Guest042715
Account Disabled

Encounters: 83

Has anybody said with their mouth yet???

Just kidding

For me its all about the 69. works for me almost everytime but don't let that stop you from making me sit there and take it. I can take it as long as you can give it and give it back just the same.

For me its probably the best part of the session either way.
Guest042715 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:10 PM   #26
Guest100314-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 1517
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

I do my best work on my knees!
Guest100314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #27
selot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I am much more of a giver than receiver... For me it is always about giving the lady as much pleasure as she can take. I like to use just the tip of my tongue and lightly flick the pleasure spot until she is squirming.... wants the juices start to flow then I like to take long licks to lick up all that yummy juice while finishing with a couple of flicks on the clit.

It works best when the lady is on her back with a pillow under her buttocks to elevate the pelvic region.
selot is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:45 PM   #28
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
I prefer to give to her till she is satisfied and then receive from her...When I receive I like to be prone on the bed.
Dito
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:19 AM   #29
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Ya know, after reading all these comments, the thought occurred to me: Is there a BAD way to do it?
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:58 AM   #30
Buz Murdock
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
Ya know, after reading all these comments, the thought occurred to me: Is there a BAD way to do it?
I don't know if there is a bad way to do it, but in my experience there is no bad way to receive it.
Buz Murdock is offline   Quote