Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2012, 12:12 AM   #16
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Great discussion! I come and go from the hobby, and my board activity mirrors this, for the most part. This includes two periods during ASPD (I was around when it shut down) and now here with the reinvention.

Although I do not have the more complete experience to draw from, as many of you, the intermitance has provided different perspectives from several points in time. I agree with a lot of the great observations offered already, especially Bubba's and Grump's.

I wouldn't be surprised if the economy was not as big an influence as you might think (on numbers not gift amounts). Population density is a good call. More technology, and more use of it is a good call. I would like to add culture change. The youngers are different and have a different experience. Newb, this probably plays into your question as well.

No apologies necessary for the rant. It was food for thought. I hadn't really reflected on this. And as far as the slump, just get outta Baytown! (just kidding)

Happy Easter to all of you.
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:40 AM   #17
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default On the bright side

You have lots of ladies to choose from. There are some places where they have hardly have any ladies. Just saying. There are men out there who can only dream of complaining about finding ladies. Lol

Out of 900 okay maybe its 1000 ladies, there is somebody or maybe even a few ladies who will take good care of you.

There are still good providers out there. Some are right though, they don't post anymore, they tour or UTR.

Good luck . Have fun on the chase, it can be fun :-)
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newb2010 View Post
Is it just me or has the pool of provider quality gotten worse over the years? I started hobbying in the early 2000's and in my opinion the quality in terms of service and looks has appeared to be getting diluted. I remember providers of the day were Heather Hooter, Lauren Tate, Kandra, Claudia, Dakota Dare, Violet Star, Anna Anderson, Giddyup Casey, and Kimberly Kisses to name but a few of the many which have since slipped my mind. Maybe my tastes have changed as i have aged and i have grown to expect a certain level of service and quality which is escaping me now. Micah Lee/Rachel Lynn was the last of what i would consider an era gone by. Just my observation after looking at what is available on ECCIE showcases and reading how some other hobbyists are also getting somewhat frustrated with the hobby and leaving. My apologies for the rant but after a string of less than stellar experiences i was wondering what fellow hobbyists were finding. Maybe i am just in a slump?
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:28 AM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I thinck the ladies now are at least just as accommodating and attractive as the yesteryear ladies.

The p had high member numbers because they pissed off so many people so they created different personas. I alone accounted for six different handles on the p. The ham handled moderating back then was ridiculous. Let us not forget the several pimp mods the p had where the local mod tried to control the hobby in his fiefdom. Oh yes, those were good days but I prefer to live in the present.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women