Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #16
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ah, Marshall. You are partially correct. The US deserves a black president who believes in the freedom those heroes fought for. Unfortunately, President Obama is not that person. But thanks for playing.

typical ring wing teanut who things hes the smartest guy in the room. when will CreepyOldLoser stop posting with a 3/4 empty bottle of gin next 2 his computer? how smart can u b when u: 1. fucked up ur personal life. 2. fucked up ur financial life. 3. fucked up ur career. LOL! smart, real smart. LOL!
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #17
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Whirl that's a damn good question. Why doesn't sharpton tell these stories? It would be THE way to bring equality in mental thinking.

Unfortunately we are stuck looking at the white parrot as an example of why there's such hate between races. Any questions?
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I think COG is smart enough to learn from his mistakes; we all make them. It is what you do after your mistakes that counts. And Obama just keeps repeating the same ole same ole (mistakes)...........

Shit Obama would be doubleing-down on his Kensyian spending bullshit if it wasn't for the Teaparty wins in 2010 ! Remember Son of Stimulus II ????????? When the Summer of Recovery Didn't Work !

Then where the fuck would we be ????
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Sharpton wants em on the "plantation of ignornance and dependence"...............that 's how he affords his nice suits and limo rides around Harlem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Whirl that's a damn good question. Why doesn't sharpton tell these stories? It would be THE way to bring equality in mental thinking.

Unfortunately we are stuck looking at the white parrot as an example of why there's such hate between races. Any questions?
Old 04-02-2012, 04:59 PM   #20
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ah, Marshall. You are partially correct. The US deserves a black president who believes in the freedom those heroes fought for. Unfortunately, President Obama is not that person. But thanks for playing.
I don't really consider Obama a black president, he's half. It's not the same. I realise the "one drop rule" makes him fully black but quite frankly, it's a bit out of date.

I think of him as more of a white-friendly black president. He's just white enough.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I see our faux Afro-American is posting today.

Why doesn't Sharpton report this? Maybe he never knew and doesn't want to know. If this was reported where would that leave Sharpton and his "all blacks got screwed throughout American history " scread. Sharpton and his ilk need people to stay ignorant. Looking up a couple of people from Glenn Beck I found one to be a black slave owner. That would be embarassing. No, it is better for Sharpton and Jackson to have something to complain about rather than tell the truth.

I could go for another black president but their last name would have to be West, Rice, Watts, or Cain. I fear it will take a few years before people forget about this one.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's really no honor to be the smartest one in the room when Marshall is in there. That's setting a pretty low bar. I think the cockroaches under the sink have him beat.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #23
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Side note:
I find it oh so odd that someone would post as a "faux" personality. Bloody bizarre innit? And, obviously mental. Be proud of who you are--whatever that maybe. If you aren't happy in your own skin how can you be taken seriously AL? EX: I'm a white late 30's English Jewish bloke. See "AL", no need to hide behind a rubbish profile whilst putting up such an obviously fake facade'. Oh, I forgot to mention my obviously political leanings--Labour (or, Liberal Democrat) here in America. Why not try posting as who you are? And, you might also think about not posting merely to give someone a go. It can't be that much fun causing turmoil daily on the message boards can it? If you truly are a liberal I don't think you are going to change these folks minds by berating them as you do! It goes without saying that you are giving black folks a bad name by all the constant assaults you make on others beliefs. Just a wee thought mate...
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

AF doesn't cause turmoil; he is a charactature. I find his posts amussing and informative in a wierd way. But I think satire is a high art form.

AF's posts are kinda like reading a funny strip; or watching the Cleveland Show !
Old 04-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Or watching a Cleveland Steamer show.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #26
pantsontheground
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Lovingkayla should change her name to selfhatingwhiteguiltkayla.
pantsontheground is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #27
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think there is far more black-white racial tension in America opposed to that in Britain. We however have far too much "anti-Indian" and "anti-Pakistani" racial tension. This really has no point--just something I have observed in my time whilst living here in America thus far.
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #28
pantsontheground
BANNED

Immigration will be the death of Europe. Prepare for sharia law.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The Brits are no role model for how government or society should work. The world is still paying for their global mistakes in the 19th century.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #30
pantsontheground
BANNED

The biggest global mistake was bringing African slaves to the western hemisphere.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women