Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70638
biomed162058
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453177
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48260
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37160
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #16
Gladman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodram View Post
Hey Gladman, you have some unfinished business don't you? Don't remember?
Let me refresh your memory: . . . Explain yourself!

Quit being a typical republican and finish what you started.
RR, I know you like to read, so I submit this for your perusal, copied from the Eccie forum guidelines:
"#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not."

So there's your answer, succinctly. BTW, if my response to one of your "questions" goes answered in a thread where the answer would still be on topic, it is simply because I don't wish to further fan any flames. I apologize that my words and grammar aren't sufficient for your understanding. In place of my rants, consider reading ol' Feodor sometime--he's quite engaging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodram View Post
Not unlike Gladman, you [dbb] seem to have a habit of just disappearing whenever you can't answer a question or when your wrong. I will not acknowledge you or debate you any longer unless you answer my questions.
RR, this is going to sound patronizing, because it is: as you gain more experience in real life, you'll come to understand that many questions don't have answers, or don't demand/deserve the patience required to answer them, or simply have answers that you'll never, ever admit are correct. Many people simply won't answer those questions, because it just seems to waste time. It saddens me that that upsets you so much.
Gladman is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #17
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Gladman -- first of all please try to appreciate the fact I have some people on ignore which is such a blessing. Obviously I see some of their posts and thoughts through responses from others (such as in your case).

Another Nam vet (him two tours and mine three) and I were discussing some things last night being placed on these forums by some in particular. Those of you who know "the man who shoots well" realize he always has sage advice through the beer and his cigarette smoke from his lanky six foot body.

He simply said to me, "..... Fencing with Rodman is like dancing with a one legged Babcock hooker. You know you will get laid but it will probably be a mercy fuck....."

And do any of you realize that up to as far back as 1970-75 or so ===> there were many not associated with the military in any way that swore those of us on Active Duty did NOT pay income taxes??
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #18
oshins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

You mean all those taxes I paid I can get back?

-there should be a little yellow guy with tongue in cheek.
This will have to do...

oshins is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:07 PM   #19
Guest083013
Account Disabled

I believe it was a thing from World War II where they didn't have to pay taxes and was rescinded sometime after the war. Many just felt it was still going on. My first pay given by my Commander with the First Sergeant standing there at Pay Call was 74.00. The only break I had over others was that my Home of Record Pennsylvania did not (and still doesn't) have a state income tax.

And Lady Gaga is always acceptable. Quite a woman!!
Old 07-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #20
Rodram
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Your right Gladman, you're not worth it. Oh, and by the way you don't have what it takes to patronize me.
Rodram is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:55 PM   #21
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I will take this opportunity to post this reminder to please stick to thread's topic!

If you want to debate others topics then start a new thread.

Thank you.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:10 AM   #22
Gladman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
Gladman -- first of all please try to appreciate the fact I have some people on ignore which is such a blessing. Obviously I see some of their posts and thoughts through responses from others (such as in your case).

Another Nam vet (him two tours and mine three) and I were discussing some things last night being placed on these forums by some in particular. Those of you who know "the man who shoots well" realize he always has sage advice through the beer and his cigarette smoke from his lanky six foot body.

He simply said to me, "..... Fencing with Rodman is like dancing with a one legged Babcock hooker. You know you will get laid but it will probably be a mercy fuck....."
Thanks for the reminder of truth, Dennisrn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
And do any of you realize that up to as far back as 1970-75 or so ===> there were many not associated with the military in any way that swore those of us on Active Duty did NOT pay income taxes??
I am surprised, though I shouldn't be considering that few civvies with no military ties have any real idea about military life. Most civvies like that, I find, get their info from war movies, which are dramatic but unrealistic in so many ways (e.g., the unit that "Hurt Locker" was based on had female techs, but the movie, directed by a female, portrays everything as all-male). Funny how the military places itself in (often inexperienced and naive) civvie hands.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:18 AM   #23
whitetail32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Y'all pull this one up. It will raise your bloodpressure.

See how our tax dollars are used on this video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=re lated
whitetail32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #24
Gladman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail32 View Post

(speechless)
Old 07-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #25
Rodram
BANNED

Default OSHINS! THIS ONE IS MINE!!

HEY OSHINS!! DON'T DO THIS ONE, LET ME DO IT. THIS ONE'S MINE!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 10:28 AM   #26
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail32 View Post

YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I WILL USE YOUR OWN CONSERVATISM TO BLUDGEON YOU EVERY TIME YOU MAKE AN IDIOTIC POLITICAL STATEMENT LKE THIS; YOU CAN COUNT ON IT. IN REALITY THIS IS RACIST, BUT I'LL LET THAT ONE SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/socia...y/salishan.asp

I love the smell of burning morons in the morning.... it smells like......VICTORY!
Old 07-29-2011, 10:58 AM   #27
Rodram
BANNED

NO LONGER IS DENNISRN MY FAVORITE CONSERVATIVE, GLADMAN NOW HAS THAT DISTINCT HONOR

"Fencing with Rodman is like dancing with a one legged Babcock hooker. You know you will get laid but it will probably be a mercy fuck....." -GLADMAN

HEY GLADMAN, WHAT DOES SAY ABOUT YOU WHEN A ONE LEGGED BABCOCK HOOKER CAN BURY HIS ONLY LEG SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT HE CAN TICKLE YOUR TONSILS WITH HIS TOES?!?!

I am surprised, though I shouldn't be considering that few civvies with no military ties have any real idea about military life. Most civvies like that, I find, get their info from war movies, which are dramatic but unrealistic in so many ways (e.g., the unit that "Hurt Locker" was based on had female techs, but the movie, directed by a female, portrays everything as all-male). Funny how the military places itself in (often inexperienced and naive) civvie hands. - GLADMAN

"James Clifford's Summary

30 years career as a Soldier in the United States Army in the fields of Military Police and Explosive Ordnance Disposal, culminating as the Army's senior Explosive Ordnance Disposal noncommissioned officer. Five years experience as a contracted and civil service employee of the United States Army and United States Air Force in the fields of logistics and exercise planning.

Leader of civil and fraternal organizations focused on public service. Served as a Knights of Columbus Grand Knight of a 250 member Council with an operational budget of approximately $7,500.00 and a charitable budget of approximately $15,000.00. Also served as President of a homeowners association in an 88 home subdivision.

Military advisor to the 2010 Academy Award winning movie "The Hurt Locker."

Specialties
Operations, Training, Leadership, Events and Meeting Coordination, Stewardship of Resources"
Old 07-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #28
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Rodram - thank a vet for letting you keep your right to argue politics. If not for the vets, we would all be speaking German.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #29
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
Rodram - thank a vet for letting you keep your right to argue politics. If not for the vets, we would all be speaking German.
You're absolutely correct and I am greatly appreciative for the freedom that they have fought and lost their lives for.
My grandfather fought in WWII, Korea and Vietnam and I am in possession of a Japanese flag that was captured when his platoon over ran a Japanese camp.
I will post pics later and get close-ups so you guys can see what was written on it by the other soldiers in his platoon
Old 07-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #30
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Thank you Mokoa for your note about keeping this thread in check and online.

A reminder the intent was to bring into focus that active duty and veteran's groups are well aware of the intent of the current resident in the White House.

satexasguy - you are so totally correct in your thoughts and I thank you.

What truly amazes me is the apparent fact that some in this thread have absolutely no conception what it is like to serve our country. Even more amazing to me is they have absolutely no idea nor what our backgrounds are as they vigorously copy and paste every little thread of what they perceive as God's honest truth about how we AS AMERICANS want to live.

The man who shoots things for a living called it right folks about the whores on Babcock.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women