Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48305
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #16
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

So I guess that Alyssa/ Brooke threesome I was planning is out of the picture now.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #17
yngtxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Can't we all just get along? .... lol.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:35 PM   #18
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

User ID: 13802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa32 View Post
Brooke will not provide references for new providers cause her goal is to eat us all up and spit us out She states "were only here temporary" I personally think she is scared of a little competition but i do not want her role! she wants to be super moderator ! I just want to be me!
please girl your not compitition how dare you start shit after you asked for help and did not take the opportunity to recieve what you asked for ....you know what thats your fault .....i will stick up for brooke any day....she never said that we are temporary and isnt it a reason to be banned sharing the ladies room info ?????!!!!!! she only stated the facts which ive seen here in this bussiness myself you will never get anywhere trying to make enemys
Old 07-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #19
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txnavyman View Post
This is better than daytime TV.
At the moment it is better than night time television.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:37 PM   #20
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Brooke will not provide references for new providers cause her goal is to eat us all up and spit us out She states "were only here temporary" I personally think she is scared of a little competition but i do not want her role! she wants to be super moderator ! I just want to be me!
If you are going to go, go all the way right. So put it out there who are the ones that won't provide reference to new girls you said 8.

I'm trolling today sorry
Old 07-06-2010, 09:38 PM   #21
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218

Quote:
Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T View Post
So I guess that Alyssa/ Brooke threesome I was planning is out of the picture now.
Hey as Brooke states i am just posting for advertisement ...lmfo
You will haft to change your pair if i was you i would choose providers that would at least give you an ok to see the next gal!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #22
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
going

Lol yeah i think it surely is but you can always plan another one there is plenty of threesome talking going around
Old 07-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #23
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

yeah please lets hear it
Old 07-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #24
Htowner
Ambassador

Many newbies have a hard time getting references becuae they are not trusted yet. What makes you think providers are any different.
Any established provider has a relationship with several clients if not most.
Unless she has verified that the person has actually asked for references, and believes that their info is in good hands with you, there no way in hell she should give it out.
If I tell her to give my info to Alyssa or simply vouch for me that is one thing as long as I take responsibility for that. Nevertheless, it still leaves the vouching provider exposed, no matter what the you want and what his little head thinks.
I guess you missed BT. That is part of the experience we are talking about and for your info, is still going on.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #25
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218
Default More facts on her true colors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg00
I am sometimes put off by the harsh or paranoid tone you project at some of the newer members.

I agree.

I regret a few times that I have acted jaded towards a newbie provider.

We really need more ladies posting and partaking in the board like I do on a regular basis.

It's not only fun as hell around here, but you give clients a chance to get to know your personality and your name, which of course only benefits business.

Pre-screening is a great way to secure a last minute appointment.

This is a perfect solution for men who are not always able to pre-book or suddenly find their selves w/ some free time & are seeking an appointment right away.
This process is very easy. Just send me these 3 things:
1) 1st name 2) Screening info 3) Last 4 digits of your cell phone number
I will e-mail/PM you back & confirm if I was able to pre-screen you.
Your screening code will simply be the last 4 digits of your cell number.
Then when you are ready to book your appointment please just reference your screening code when you contact me.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #26
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Shit man im stealing your idea this things gonna be bigger than UFC!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:48 PM   #27
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
At the moment it is better than night time television.
Agreed!

GOAT - that was TFF!

I can just imagine what must be going on in the Girls' LR....oh to be that fly on the internet wall.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:49 PM   #28
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know this will get me banned. Do i care? No! I have kept my mouth shut too dam long! Will this hurt my business? Hell no! What was important was for the clients to see how shady someone could be! Before you waste valuable time and money as many do not want to join p411!That's why provider references are useful ,but in no way 100% accurate . Have you ever read negative about me? No! Do i deliver as promised? Hell yea ! (I give it a 110%) Do i have positive reviews on this board? yes! So now I am off to find a new board that doesn't permit bashing to new providers and that make them feel welcomed Brooke you need to decide hunny if you want to be a moderator or a provider! You act like the eccie police! Here ya go gents here is her true colors !Here is her response to cant we all get along! and I am the bad one?
Alyssa

"" I don’t think it’s about supporting each other. I think there is always going to be a lady who comes around who has been providing for 1/2 a second and has a cocky, "I know it all attitude" and wants to run the board and wants everyone to agree with everything she says.

Someone who has been providing for a few months, can’t compare their knowledge to someone who has been providing for years. Nikki Devine comes to mind.

But I have seen this happen many times over the years … their here for a few months and then evaporate into thin air.

Also, sometimes I think it is to much to ask that we all get along at all times.

There is an old saying … “If 2 people always get along, 1 person is not thinking”

Pre-screening is a great way to secure a last minute appointment.

This is a perfect solution for men who are not always able to pre-book or suddenly find their selves w/ some free time & are seeking an appointment right away.
This process is very easy. Just send me these 3 things:
1) 1st name 2) Screening info 3) Last 4 digits of your cell phone number
I will e-mail/PM you back & confirm if I was able to pre-screen you.
Your screening code will simply be the last 4 digits of your cell number.
Then when you are ready to book your appointment please just reference your screening code when you contact me.
Lord only knows I have often thought brooke has agendas, but I do have one question to ask? Why do you have brooke's signature after your post?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #29
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Brooke will not provide references for new providers !
You're really pissing me off and this is about to get very personal, STOP LYING!!! Do you remember that very first PM you ever sent me Alyssa ... telling me all your business ... dont make me go there.

I provide references each and every day. You have only contacted me one time ... a few weeks back for a reference. I was beyond kind to you.

You're pissing me off bitch. Stop lying.

There is not provider on this board, from anycity, who will vaildate what you're saying about me. Because it is not true.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #30
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
I can just imagine what must be going on in the Girls' LR....oh to be that fly on the internet wall.
could you imagine though if they had access to the Men's Lounge???

Could you imagine...could ya???
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women