Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41352
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35754
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2010, 06:14 AM   #16
JohnnyFarangly
Poke Her Face

Encounters: 2

http://nbcsports.newsvine.com/_quest...ategory=sports

Pacquaio is happy to take drug tests.
He just doesnt want to give blood within 24 days of the fight.
His belief in loss of blood.
Who knows. But, its got nothin to do with roids.
Will be a great fight
JohnnyFarangly is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:33 AM   #17
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I think he should do the test its not like they take a liter of blood. I know superstition has alot of weight in boxing but he should get over it. If I were mayweather I would not want to put my record on the line without being sure everything is on the up and up. I mean they did it for this fight may as well keep it up.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #18
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Pacquaio has something to hide. There is no reason not to be on the up and up about it. When Mayweather went to the olympics they had to do it then. I think in big money fights with top contenders this will be the norm. So everyone should just get use to it.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:49 AM   #19
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I think they should as well too, there was speculation about Roy jones during the Balco investigation and after all that went down you could see a body change and thats when he started losing. I cant say he was for sure on it but it made you rub your chin and ponder. Everyone wants to be that person that turns the41-0 to 41-1 you are famous after that the next buster Douglas.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:55 AM   #20
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Right now, Pound for pound Mayweather is money in the bank. No one who is out there now can beat him. Pacquaio will give a good fight, but he will come up short. For he will be expoused for taking enhancements.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #21
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

I can't wait to watch the 24/7 HBO series if that goes down. A Pacquaio/Mayweather fight would be epic right now. Seriously hope they don't let the opportunity slip away while they are both at their zenith of popularity and abilities.
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #22
adi
Gaining Momentum

Pacquaio will destroy Mayweather. I dont understand why everyone wants him to take tests that are not required.
adi is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:08 PM   #23
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Pacquaio would have Mayweather for breakfast, it be a KO, I would love to see that fight.
auknowho is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #24
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

I'm with adi and auknowho. Pacquaio would end it. Wouldn't be pretty. Then, once he cleans up in boxing, he needs to dive into MMA and work his way through the likes of:

BJ Penn
GSP
Jose Aldo
Gilbert Melendez

ok, maybe im getting carried away. Would love to see it, though...

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #25
Merlin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi View Post
Pacquaio will destroy Mayweather. I dont understand why everyone wants him to take tests that are not required.
Not in a million years. There is a reason Pacquaio doesn't want to take those tests that everyone else does. For the money, if he is not on roids, then he is crazy not to take the fight. But pride is a powerful thing.
Merlin is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:07 PM   #26
adi
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Not in a million years. There is a reason Pacquaio doesn't want to take those tests that everyone else does. For the money, if he is not on roids, then he is crazy not to take the fight. But pride is a powerful thing.
which test does pacquaio not want to take that he is supposed to take ?there were no problems of him taking tests before. boxing never had a problem with the tests they gave him.mayweather wants him to take other tests ,so whos dodging who?
adi is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:12 PM   #27
Merlin
Valued Poster

Quote:
which test does pacquaio not want to take that he is supposed to take ?there were no problems of him taking tests before. boxing never had a problem with the tests they gave him.mayweather wants him to take other tests ,so whos dodging who?
Same tests they take in the Olympics and that Mosley just took. So why does a clean Pacquaio have a problem with it? It's almost impossible to beat that test. That's the answer.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:25 PM   #28
adi
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Same tests they take in the Olympics and that Mosley just took. So why does a clean Pacquaio have a problem with it? It's almost impossible to beat that test. That's the answer.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...tion=si_latest. thats the real answer so far. bottom paragraph is interesting,mayweather may change his mind on testing days. you still have a chance to change your mind as well.
adi is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #29
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...tion=si_latest. thats the real answer so far. bottom paragraph is interesting,mayweather may change his mind on testing days. you still have a chance to change your mind as well.
Adi i am with you on this one, I don't know about testing and Mayweather is excellent fighter but if this fight happens Pacquiao with tear Mayweather into pieces, this be something to watch.
auknowho is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #30
Merlin
Valued Poster

Quote:
No the interesting part is that Pacquaio has changed his stance. It's a fight that needs to happen. If he agreed to do that last time, there would have been a fight. It's too much money to pass up. Taking blood two weeks before the fight should not have been an issue to begin with.

Mayweather is the superior boxer. I am sure that Pacquaio has examined the money that the Mayweather/Mosley fight generated.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women