Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2015, 12:00 AM   #16
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You're not very good at this are you? Better than you. Much fucking better than you. The national IQ would rise by at least 2% if you alone had your score removed from the average.
Everyone is someone including Trump. The left think of people in groups, conservatives think of people as individuals. You constantly say the left, like you just did, does things as a group. Another lie from a cocksucker who I only think of as an individual. There can't possibly be a group like you.
Oh, yes...if Trump is such a nobody then why do you keep bringing him up on this posting? Moron. You mention trump in the thread name. The whole post is a comparison of trump and Sen. Clinton
If Hillary is truly the smartess woman in the world then shouldn't she have figures out that the "Bush" intelligence was tainted as you say. More stupidity and lack of reading skills. Who said she was the smartest anything? Let's go with one of your negatives. She is no dumber than anyone else who voted for it. Tainted as I say? You mean as history has said. You are a tool.Then again, she made her initial statements on regime change before Bush was president so this means that Clinton intelligence was also bad? Regime change was a discussion. Not a vote to go to war j douche-bag.
I don't recall bringing Obama into this, you did that. Why? Defensive about something? Nope. Just pointing out that once again you blame the wrong people for any given action and that your normal scape goat was actually to blame and like the douche-bag you are you made the "conscious" decision to blame someone because it fit your stupid thread.
So you end with a lie about Trump. More reading skills issues. What I said, asshole, was "What current front runner wasn't smart enough to condemn a man most of the western world did in the time frame you speak of? A hint. His name begins with DONALD TRUMP. Fact."
Care to prove the negative? ." No proving a negative needed.Every politician condemned Hussein but as you said, Trump is not a politician. Yet even more reading issues. Plus the fact you are a goddamn liar. I said "He has not been elected to any public office. Fact." you piece of lying shit. I said nothing about him being a politician. You have trouble holding that thought? The thought you couldn't read or think your way out a wet paper bag?
I don't do psycho-babble so I ignored your last sentence.

To conclude, face it, you're wrong about many things. I am not a Trump supporter yet but the truth is that Hillary has fucked up pretty amazingly in her career (if that is what you want to call it). Hers is the life of a politician and Trump was a businessman. She has lied and concealed her true intentions most of her life going back to Alinsky. Trump's organization has had to declare bankruptcy but he recovered. Hillary has damaged the United States brand and she has not recovered, nor has the US.
I have shown and proven lie after lie by you. I have shown and proven you can't comprehend the easiest concept or read and sum up even simple statements like "He has not been elected to any public office. Fact." and turn it into something that isn't even close to the meaning of the original thought and context it was said under.
The thing that is the most frightening is that you were an actually employed teacher. How many minds did you taint? Even one is too many.
Douche-bag.

Don't act like a mindless Ozombie trying to get at the brains of the American people Mindless. That's rich. You coming out and supporting something is the easiest and quickest way to tell which side of the issue is wrong..
Any questions asshole? I didn't think so.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 02:27 AM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Any questions asshole? I didn't think so.

You need to learn to take defeat gracefully instead of being a whiny little bitch (which is a disservice to whiny bitches everywhere).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 03:09 AM   #18
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You need to learn to take defeat gracefully instead of being a whiny little bitch (which is a disservice to whiny bitches everywhere).
Learn it like you have? For someone who gets defeated as often as you do you would think humility would be a way of life for you.
Only you, after being refuted on every point you tried to make and eating a healthy dose of ass, could see a victory in the ass whooping you just got. How bad was it? Bad enough that you had nothing to respond about. No examples of me being wrong. Just the sickening cry of some poor schmoo sitting on a traffic cone for the 14761st time.

Most people learn something from having their asses kicked. Not you.You should be one of the smartest people on here but you're still one of the most stupid
Old 12-13-2015, 05:12 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most people learn something from having their asses kicked. Not you.You should be one of the smartest people on here but you're still one of the most stupid
Is this another thread about Obaminable?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 06:02 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

BigTitsIdiot2016 was in favor of the invasion ... in 2003 ....

... he just wanted to wait a little while (length of time undisclosed) for the "inspectors" to "inspect" a little longer before the invasion.!

Apparently for BIGTITSIDIOT2016 ... 12 years wasn't long enough!!!!
Old 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][B]BigTitsIdiot2016 was in favor of the invasion ... in 2003 ....
Nope! WTF and I were both on record as opposing the ill fated and ill advised Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq at the time and we both "still" oppose it today.

LL The Cowardly Idiot did you support the invasion then? And what about now?

If so, knowing then what is known now, would you "still" support the invasion today?

Quit duckin' & dodgin' and answer the "simple" question.

A "simple" 'yes' or 'no' answer will do!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 06:34 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
BigTitsIdiot2016 was in favor of the invasion ... in 2003 ....

... he just wanted to wait a little while (length of time undisclosed) for the "inspectors" to "inspect" a little longer before the invasion.!

Apparently for BIGTITSIDIOT2016 ... 12 years wasn't long enough!!!!
The "morning after" is tough on some .... especially BIGTITIDIOT!
Old 12-13-2015, 06:58 AM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is this another thread about Obaminable?
No. That is the one thing it is not about. I brought up a failure on Obama's part and was quickly chastised by j douche.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:02 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. That is the one thing it is not about. I brought up a failure on Obama's part and was quickly chastised by j douche.
Well, he was opposed to the invasion when Congress authorized it, and Hillary was not opposed to it.

Like BIGTITS:

"Wrong again, my call was to make a decision whether or not to invade Iraq once the inspections were complete." 08-06-2013, 06:49 AM

Except Hillarious voted for the authorization without any "inspector" strings!

BigTitsIdiot2016 has ALWAYS misunderstood (or misconstrued) the "mission" of the "inspectors" ... in an effort to "hedge" on his bullshit! He has company! But when fools like BigTitsIdiot2016 try to rewrite history (ala Obaminable) in order to "look correct" .... they run afoul of the TRUTH ... LIKE OBAMINABLE.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:45 AM   #25
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

"Wrong again, my call was to make a decision whether or not to invade Iraq once the inspections were complete." 08-06-2013, 06:49 AM
Please note the following key phrase:

"decision whether or not to invade Iraq once the inspections were complete."

That is exactly what I said on 8/6/13 and it was also what I said prior to the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

What LL The Cowardly Idiot is NOT saying follows:

Like the Cowardly Idiot that we all know him to be, LL The Cowardly Idiot has left out a key component to my Spring of 2003 remarks. I clearly stated to allow the Weapons Inspectors to complete their assigned task and if WMD's were found then and only then an invasion would be justified. Instead, Shrubbie pulled the plug and did not allow the Inspectors to complete their assigned task. Once Shrubya took the Weapons Inspectors completely out of the picture, he moved forward with the invasion. The rest is history!

I went on to further state that if no WMD's were located, an invasion would not be justified!

It should be noted that 12 1/2 years later, Shrubbie has yet to find a WMD in Iraq.

Thus, an invasion was NOT justified then and/or now!

MISSION (WAS NEVER) ACCOMPLISHED!

What a Cowardly Idiot!
Old 12-13-2015, 08:49 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, he was opposed to the invasion when Congress authorized it, and Hillary was not opposed to it.

Like BIGTITS:

Except Hillarious voted for the authorization without any "inspector" strings!

BigTitsIdiot2016 has ALWAYS misunderstood (or misconstrued) the "mission" of the "inspectors" ... in an effort to "hedge" on his bullshit! He has company! But when fools like BigTitsIdiot2016 try to rewrite history (ala Obaminable) in order to "look correct" .... they run afoul of the TRUTH ... LIKE OBAMINABLE.
BigTitsIdiot ... is a plumber's wet dream ..... except BigTitsIdiot is full of shit!

12 years a plumber is still "inspecting" for the blockage in the plumbing!

BigTits: Let him keep looking until he finds the blockage!!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2015, 08:54 AM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Let him keep looking until he finds the blockage!!!!!!!!
Please note the following key phrase:

"decision whether or not to invade Iraq once the inspections were complete."

That is exactly what I said on 8/6/13 and it was also what I said prior to the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

What LL The Cowardly Idiot is NOT saying follows:

Like the Cowardly Idiot that we all know him to be, LL The Cowardly Idiot has left out a key component to my Spring of 2003 remarks. I clearly stated to allow the Weapons Inspectors to complete their assigned task and if WMD's were found then and only then an invasion would be justified. Instead, Shrubbie pulled the plug and did not allow the Inspectors to complete their assigned task. Once Shrubya took the Weapons Inspectors completely out of the picture, he moved forward with the invasion. The rest is history!

I went on to further state that if no WMD's were located, an invasion would not be justified!

It should be noted that 12 1/2 years later, Shrubbie has yet to find a WMD in Iraq.

Thus, an invasion was NOT justified then and/or now!

MISSION (WAS NEVER) ACCOMPLISHED!

What a Cowardly Idiot!
Old 12-13-2015, 09:04 AM   #28
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
BigTitsIdiot ... is a plumber's wet dream ..... except BigTitsIdiot is full of shit!

12 years a plumber is still "inspecting" for the blockage in the plumbing!

BigTits: Let him keep looking until he finds the blockage!!!!!!!!
" IS " that Lil Cotex doin some " duckin and dodging " over HIS statements on the 2003 Iraq invasion ? Well , it sure " IS " !!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:14 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
" IS " that Lil Cotex doin some " duckin and dodging " over HIS statements on the 2003 Iraq invasion ? Well , it sure " IS " !!!!
Actually ....

It's BIGTITSIDIOT2016 .......

20-20 Hindsight xray over-the-horizon vision!

Old 12-13-2015, 09:17 AM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Actually ....

It's BIGTITSIDIOT2016 .......

20-20 Hindsight xray over-the-horizon vision!

All of that "special " optical endowment and he still can't see enough of his pecker to help pissing on his hands and boots when he takes a piss ! And he even squats on the toilet to do THAT !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women