Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70704
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48426
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2016, 11:44 PM   #16
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh.o View Post
But I guess if you are into gambling your money away There is a good, maybe small, group of girls around here who go the distance with all their dates. Thats a provider imho

HAPPY HOBBYING GUYS
LOL... Ohhh here we go again... Hobbyists dumb, Provider who wants more business smarter! Who are you trying to persuade?

This makes me laugh every time, and its not just Tosh that does it!

Perhaps, and I'm just spitballing here... that you are answering your own question. If guys are still willing to see these types of providers, and you keep chastising them for doing it...

Maybe they don't want you?

One might say they don't want you bad enough that they are willing to risk that "doh" moment because they think it's a better use of their money? Regardless how is this at all effective in making folks choose you?

Look... I appreciate these threads that keep chastising the male user base as some sort of stupid because they do things that don't appear to be acceptable to the marketing plan of provider X...(assuming one exists, and some have one I'm sure) but instead of chastising them, maybe you should ask yourself why someone is still calling Blazing Summer instead of calling you?

If your only answer is that it must be stupidity or some lack of desire to spend money in the right place after all those ads someone placed... maybe it's something else? Maybe that's a better way to think about it?

Just thinking out loud...

NOTE: There could be other reasons as well, missed connections, a preference for blondes, didn't have another number, drunk dialing... a MILLION different reasons I will admit. It's also nothing against Tosh personally, who I understand by reputation and review to be an EXCELLENT provider of many quality times, for good reason!

My main point is who is ever persuaded by a provider attacking the client base for A COUPLE of guys making a bad connect that they wanted to make?

I don't get it...seems counterproductive to marketing. The guys who were agreeing with the post probably aren't the ones who would've done it in the first place...

Anyway, it's cool, just thinking out loud
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 12:08 AM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I agree with Tosh. Guys can spend their money how they want, but with Tosh, Evie, and Sarah (who I have yet to see), why risk? We've got a great, solid reliable line up here in Wichita. I want to keep them here. Can't see them as much as I'd like, but I know what I'm getting, and it's good.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:05 AM   #18
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Good morning!

Well Mr, lol I know I have said this time and time again, and to answer your theory I don't say it cause I am A.) hurting for business B.) like to hear myself talk, or C.) to publicly bash my opposition. Those are my true feelings about the matter and always will be. Shoot, I know I have gotten unmotivated to take a call or 2 before, or even enough to to take 3 or 4 days off. I still can pick up my phone, politely message my date and inform him of the situation and request that we reschedule. I never stretch myself to far to where I'm trying to rush my whole life to make a buck, and then when it doesn't work out like I knew it never would from the beginning, I won't be stuck looking stupid on my online work forum. Most of my guys travel into town just to see me, how terrible I would feel if I guaranteed one of them a time and then hours after the time when they have already traveled and waited I tell them "oh sorry this won't work out and btw it's all your fault not mine." I'll call out the next provider who gets posted about doing it too, that's doesn't just make you a bad provider it makes you a disrespectful person, and this world has too many of those.

And as far as hobbyists, if you like seeing her and enjoy the time wasted as much as the time you spent together, more power to you. I was simply referring to the other studs who will read this and still take the plunge, almost as if they're looking for their next post on the board, what I mean is they are expecting to have bad things to say to start this cycle all over again. Jack thinks we providers thrive on negative posts so that we gain more marketing opportunities but in all reality the men start this.. For either attention from others lurking providers or their hobby buddies

P.S. On another note some of you others might try to say this is all me just talking and I'm disrespectful for calling others out on the board... I say truth is knowledge, and with knowledge comes respect. I don't say nothing here that's false, just cause you can't keep it real doesn't mean I shouldn't...

These thoughts and opinions are mine, quit trying to generalize me

Cheers!
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 05:16 PM   #19
khazard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Typically I don't see a whole lot of provider bashing on these forums. I don't particularly feel that gemma or tosh were "bashing" anyone, just asking why you, as a person, would consider someone with an inconsistent history. Look outside of the hobby and ask yourself if you would do these things in your regular life. Would you really take your car to a mechanic that only fixed the problem 2 out of 6 times you take it there, just because the place is nice and clean? Would you take it there when the outside looks nice but the reviews say the don't fix anything?

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but then again the eyes may just be seeing a trophy in this hobby. The appeal of our near ideal woman. I'm not in the hobby for that reason, so it doesn't apply to me, but she did say that if you feel it is worth it then go for it. Not what I would call a direct attack on a provider for advertisements sake. She has great enough "word of mouth" ;b to not need to do that.
khazard is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 08:54 AM   #20
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Appreciation

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazard View Post
Typically I don't see a whole lot of provider bashing on these forums. I don't particularly feel that gemma or tosh were "bashing" anyone, just asking why you, as a person, would consider someone with an inconsistent history. Look outside of the hobby and ask yourself if you would do these things in your regular life. Would you really take your car to a mechanic that only fixed the problem 2 out of 6 times you take it there, just because the place is nice and clean? Would you take it there when the outside looks nice but the reviews say the don't fix anything?

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but then again the eyes may just be seeing a trophy in this hobby. The appeal of our near ideal woman. I'm not in the hobby for that reason, so it doesn't apply to me, but she did say that if you feel it is worth it then go for it. Not what I would call a direct attack on a provider for advertisements sake. She has great enough "word of mouth" ;b to not need to do that.
Thank for clarifying for me, I guess I was not clear enough or perhaps people just like to read between the lines and form their own understanding. Nevertheless, everyone is entitled to their own actions and opinions, mine just happen to be very forward. Yes I hate to see a client repeatedly run himself down and use all his means and waste money trying to chase a good time he had once. As you stated, if it were any other business that would be unacceptable and my comments would be cheered and appreciated on yelp. But some people don't like to lose at anything whether it's RL or not, I know I don't. But don't look at my words and opinions as catty statements that I only made to make anyone feel bad, that's never my MO. Have a great day everyone! Happy hunting
tosh.o is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women