Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2014, 11:42 PM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I didn't know that shoving a store owner deserves death, I'm sure there is allot more to the story.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:24 AM   #17
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I didn't know that shoving a store owner deserves death, I'm sure there is allot more to the story.
No, but assaulting a police officer to the point that he fears for his life may. IF that is what happened, but I don't think enough information has been officially released for the general public to know exactly what happened. The missing details just feed speculation and spin on both sides.
billw1032 is online now   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:53 AM   #18
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

@op - Events like these always bring out the sheeple. Heaven forbid you do any actual thinking and try to use logic instead of spouting what the news outlets, regardless of their affiliation, say.

You have a right to your opinion; but don't spout one that you've come up with before taking a look at all facts and information. If you truly believe of "live by the sword die by the sword," then him being shot still isn't right since he had no gun (aka the sword that killed him). At best you could argue "violence"; in which case being shoved would be his justice. That was his sword in this video. :lol

This in response to the evidence on the video, as that is the op's bases for her statement.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 01:23 PM   #19
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

He is a weapon. At his size, he can kill someone without a weapon.

He is tossing around an elderly c-store worker/owner and just taking what he wants from the store. Who does that?
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:31 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post

He is tossing around an elderly c-store worker/owner and just taking what he wants from the store. Who does that?

18 year olds that are 6'4" and 298 lbs?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:18 PM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Brown is also not "just a kid", he was said to be 6-4, 298 pounds, and was clearly throwing the helpless store owner around in the video..

question remains though: was he stealing cigars, or buying a pack of skittles?
Ok unless I am missing something from the video @ OP and Chung - I see one push - the OP acted as if he was tossed body slammed and stomped relentlessly - it was basically a get the hell out of my way push let's not over exaggerate the obvious - I still will like to see more evidence of what took place until I 100 percentage take one side or the other - but regardless if he was a thug or not he is still a human being and has rights.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:22 PM   #22
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post

Where the hell do you see "tossing " around I see the store owner blocking the entrance because he more than likely stole something and I see him push him once - am I missing from the video ?
Old 08-25-2014, 03:33 PM   #23
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

I would like to see more details before I pass judgement and I don't want to make this into a black and white issue - for one I have a hard team believing the officer just said hmmm let me go miss with a black kid today and shoot him 6 times because I am a racist. Something provoked the officer to take action and whether the force was justified I don't know until I see all evidence. I hate the fact that when white officer shoots black man he's deemed a racist - how would this play out had office been black ? Or if Mike brown was white ? We probably wouldn't even be talking about this incident. MIke Brown surely wasn't an angel by any means but let's wait and see all the evidence before we make a judgement. What really angers me as a black man is that our race only seems to come together after a tragic event - if we were unified like this 365 days a year our country will be much better off.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:34 PM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Wellendowed, yes, there is a single push.. but there's also the store owner trying to stop Brown again, Brown turning towards him with a menacing presence, and the store owner cowering away.. perhaps Brown made that same move towards the Cop some 20 minutes later?

no one is saying Brown deserved to be shot for stealing cigars and pushing the store owner..

BTW, it's no secret that convenience store owners in our area, including one 4 blocks from me, will not allow more than 3 blacks in the store at one time.. there is a reason for that, beyond simple racism..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:34 PM   #25
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Say he pushed him. Does that make it better what he did? I say toss because the old guy flew about 4 feet. He probably outweighs the guy by about 2.5 times. Either way this is an assault.

We need to stop defending punks like this. What he did was wrong. And if he displayed this behavior with the cop there was reason to shoot him.

It's the media stirring things up to get ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Where the hell do you see "tossing " around I see the store owner blocking the entrance because he more than likely stole something and I see him push him once - am I missing from the video ?
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:44 PM   #26
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

This guy is a thug, as the OP stated, no two ways about it. Cops only pull their guns and shoot if there is an immediate threat of life danger to them or any one else. There is way more to this story than what is shown in the video. The whole he is a black man shot by a white cop is all about racist profiling agenda, not about the facts of the case, hence the riots. I guarantee you that if it was a white or any other nationality man who was shot by a cop, Jesse Jackson, Martin Luther King Jr and Al Sharpton would not have shown up at his funeral, http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/26/us...eral.html?_r=0 .
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:57 PM   #27
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

The victim was not a thug. AL Sharpton told me so!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #28
Diznutz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Please share the link to the video that has assisted you with your "I think" observation. There are witnesses and there is no dash cam. Are you saying a police officer who is trained in some sort of self defense tactics had to shoot a 6'4 298lb young man 6 times because his body was a weapon. Do you know you'd probably be in jail right now for shooting an unarmed 298lb 6'4 man because you were simply afraid of taking an ass beating. And once again please post the link where you gathered your "I think" conclusion.
Diznutz is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:56 PM   #29
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
18 year olds that are 6'4" and 298 lbs?
Thats a middle linebacker at Houston Lamar isn't it?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:56 PM   #30
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
This guy is a thug, as the OP stated, no two ways about it. Cops only pull their guns and shoot if there is an immediate threat of life danger to them or any one else. There is way more to this story than what is shown in the video. The whole he is a black man shot by a white cop is all about racist profiling agenda, not about the facts of the case, hence the riots. I guarantee you that if it was a white or any other nationality man who was shot by a cop, Jesse Jackson, Martin Luther King Jr and Al Sharpton would not have shown up at his funeral, http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/26/us...eral.html?_r=0 .
Please don't mention Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton in the same sentence as MLK. Since this is a hobby board that's analagous to comparing Melissa Mccarthy to Jenny Mccarthy.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women