Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70699
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #16
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

No one cares what you do with your body.
People care when you post things for free on a P4P site.
I don't understand how you can't understand that??

You were going to offer a free overnight to a random dude because you were drunk? Why not have a little more excitement and go on craigslist? No one in the bar was worth your time? As if you know what random was going to show up at your door.

Whatever. I hope you're not hungover... It would take me a whole shit load of drunk to post something like this. So glad I don't drink anymore.

Carry on. I hope this threAD gives ya some business. Or free sex. Whatever it is you want.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #17
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No one cares what you do with your body.
People care when you post things for free on a P4P site.
I don't understand how you can't understand that??

You were going to offer a free overnight to a random dude because you were drunk? Why not have a little more excitement and go on craigslist? No one in the bar was worth your time? As if you know what random was going to show up at your door.

Whatever. I hope you're not hungover... It would take me a whole shit load of drunk to post something like this. So glad I don't drink anymore.

Carry on. I hope this threAD gives ya some business. Or free sex. Whatever it is you want.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:23 PM   #18
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

When I was younger.. I was scolded by an older dude at work. ( I was an eager sum bitch, just wanted to do something)

He told me in no uncertain terms " to tone it down, you are making, all of us look bad"... I thought about that for a little while.... Said fuck it and proceeded to continue as I was.

I was the youngest Supervisor,ever for that Company. ( that dude hated me.. Ha! I laughed all the way to the bank)

Your brain... Your body! Party on!
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:03 AM   #19
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

BSB = the girl who chimes in on a thread just to be snarky.

I'm done with the girl drama. So if you don't like me, fine. Block me and I will happily do the same for you, especially if no "value added content" comes from crabby attitude. Seriously I have no use for anyone so unhappy with their life they have to spread their misery to others. In fact the blocking will commence now. I'd rather not have to see what poison she responds with.

And craigslist? No. At least with a seasoned hobbyist I know I'm going to be tweets with respect. Not only that but a hobbyist would appreciate it more in my opinion.

Honestly if I landed a decent job I would probably stop charging all together. Lol

Lookin- exactly what I think is going on here. They're pissed because I'm doing something they wouldn't ever dream of doing. Yes I was tipsy and wanting some company so bad I was willing to offer an all nighter on the house. I really don't think it's anything worth criticism, but eh, I guess people are so bored with their lives they just need something to be unhappy about...
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 04:48 AM   #20
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Fuck it. While I can honestly say I have never seen this before, oh well. I guess you can if you want too. More power to ya.
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (346.7 KB, 424 views)
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:11 AM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I say her motto should be "FREE THE TAINT."
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:54 AM   #22
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

If the girl wants to give it away, its her business! no need to hate.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:49 AM   #23
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Why is everyone so up in arms that people are giving opinions on this particular thread?
We are human. We are opinionated!
Unless the guys are now messaging you, "when you offer that again.. Message me." Backfire. Your value just went down.

Anyway.. If I was a woman doing this I would have at least came back and said I had great success... Lol..

You think all men on eccie are clean, safe, fun & appreciative? You still on that vodka??
Old 08-15-2014, 08:51 AM   #24
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It's not the free overnighter that got to me..
It's that you're mixing the two.

We all get laid outside of the hobby. Well... Most of us.. But it's the whole "don't shit where you sleep" saying that comes to mind.

Anyway, I'm back to the whatever.. I hope you get what you wanted from this.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:54 AM   #25
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
If the girl wants to give it away, its her business! no need to hate.
Yuppers
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:00 AM   #26
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Just sorry I was not in Corsicana to help out a lady in distress, like a true gentleman.
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:51 AM   #27
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
BSB actually I was getting responses, I just didn't see the PM's.

Honestly I don't see why I'm getting flack for this. It's my body, I can do what I want with it. Why do ya'll girls even care?
Damnit, I live very close to there, perhaps I need to monitor this board more often?
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:08 AM   #28
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
BSB = the girl who chimes in on a thread just to be snarky.

I'm done with the girl drama. So if you don't like me, fine. Block me and I will happily do the same for you, especially if no "value added content" comes from crabby attitude. Seriously I have no use for anyone so unhappy with their life they have to spread their misery to others. In fact the blocking will commence now. I'd rather not have to see what poison she responds with.

And craigslist? No. At least with a seasoned hobbyist I know I'm going to be tweets with respect. Not only that but a hobbyist would appreciate it more in my opinion.

Honestly if I landed a decent job I would probably stop charging all together. Lol

Lookin- exactly what I think is going on here. They're pissed because I'm doing something they wouldn't ever dream of doing. Yes I was tipsy and wanting some company so bad I was willing to offer an all nighter on the house. I really don't think it's anything worth criticism, but eh, I guess people are so bored with their lives they just need something to be unhappy about...

As the old saying goes, "It's not what you do, but how you do it."

Wish you all the best.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:54 PM   #29
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

There's nothing wrong with a lady posting looking for a booty call. My only problem with it is that I'm jealous that she would get replies and I probably wouldn't...

Guess i gotta hit some comic conventions.
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:20 PM   #30
dmcleod
Valued Poster

Defcon is not a gaming/comic convention. It's a computer hacker/security geek convention. They don't have people dressed as superheroes, they have lockpicking contests, tcp/ip drinking games, lots of very geeky stuff.
dmcleod is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women