Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162442
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35763
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2012, 03:03 AM   #16
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Let's get the discussion back on track, please. No need to flame the OP nor anyone else in this thread. Suggestions about where to find a car outside if the normal avenues (dealerships, used car lots) are OK. Private party sale discussions should be made offline via PM or e-mail.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #17
beautifulsoul
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140025
My ECCIE Reviews
Default car

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
Might want to make friends first.... Ask for crap second
I am not asking for someone to give me a car. I simply thought I could find someone who has one for sale!!!
beautifulsoul is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #18
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Wecome to ECCIE Sheila, not a place for the thin skinned lol. If you can't find someone willing to barter, you might try craigslist........BigDeal, as a notoriously poor speller (must be that right brain thing lol) I take exception with your comments. One's ability to spell is hardly an indicator of one's intelligence, but what you post does say as much about you, as it does about what you post................a short list of bad spellers,Faulkner,Fitzgerald,P icasso,Hemingway,Einstein,Yeat s,DaVinci,JFK
growler is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #19
heavywalker
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Hang in there young lady. You may not beleive it by reading the posts in this thread, but assholes are really the minority in this community.

PS Bailey is off my list.
heavywalker is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #20
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavywalker View Post
Hang in there young lady. You may not beleive it by reading the posts in this thread, but assholes are really the minority in this community.

Ok???? So are you calling me a asshole for being the only provider to what everybody was thinking??
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #21
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

HAHAHA 6 posts and he knows the community. Not worth the time Baily, I am sure you staying up nights concernedd he removed you from his list.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #22
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
HAHAHA 6 posts and he knows the community. Not worth the time Baily, I am sure you staying up nights concernedd he removed you from his list.
That's what I was thinking like umm I wasent even really being mean.... Whatever he can add her to his list and give her a car since I'm such a asshole lol
Old 10-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #23
heavywalker
Registered Member

Quote:
Been around nearly as long as you and don't need to count posts to know assholes when I see them.

By the way "concerned" only has one "d".

Keep talking b@ileythepistol. The forum search function will become your worst enemy.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #24
heavywalker
Registered Member

Quote:
Ok???? So are you calling me a asshole for being the only provider to what everybody was thinking??
What? Is this english you are speaking? Glad there is tolerance in this thread for poor grammar.

I'm calling you an asshole (and others) for attacking someone when remaining silent would have been the humane thing to do.

Perhaps I should follow my own advice, but this was a target rich thread.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #25
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default WTF??

Quote:

Where you been Dog?? How you doin? The board just ain't the same without you..

Peace Bro..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #26
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Dog, glad to see you're back. Been down at the islands?
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #27
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What? Is this english you are speaking? Glad there is tolerance in this thread for poor grammar.

I'm calling you an asshole (and others) for attacking someone when remaining silent would have been the humane thing to do.

Perhaps I should follow my own advice, but this was a target rich thread.
I've never had poor grammar honey. I was on my phone which has auto spell check and sometimes messes my sentences up. I have attacked nobody.....get a life.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #28
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulsoul View Post
I am not asking for someone to give me a car. I simply thought I could find someone who has one for sale!!!
Thank you for clearing that up. A little advice though, this is probably not the best forum for finding someone to sell you a car.

Quote:

A bit harsh fella. Contrary to your moniker, maybe you should try treading a little softly. Bailey did in fact simply say what everyone else was thinking. This post put me in mind of a certain *christmas* wishlist last year that was, well, quite comical. Whimsical even. Pardon the rest of us for having been there, done that, and seen it all when it comes to this board. Beautifulsoul clarified her post, so all is well, but Bailey wasn't out of line for pointing out the obvious that we all were thinking anyways.

Quote:
Bailey I remember when you went through some grief of your own on this board, you stood your ground, and you've earned the respect of many because of it. Keep speaking your mind, you've earned that right on this board
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:11 AM   #29
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Thank you for clearing that up. A little advice though, this is probably not the best forum for finding someone to sell you a car.

A bit harsh fella. Contrary to your moniker, maybe you should try treading a little softly. Bailey did in fact simply say what everyone else was thinking. This post put me in mind of a certain *christmas* wishlist last year that was, well, quite comical. Whimsical even. Pardon the rest of us for having been there, done that, and seen it all when it comes to this board. Beautifulsoul clarified her post, so all is well, but Bailey wasn't out of line for pointing out the obvious that we all were thinking anyways.

Bailey I remember when you went through some grief of your own on this board, you stood your ground, and you've earned the respect of many because of it. Keep speaking your mind, you've earned that right on this board
Thanks babe Im in no way ever going to be a bully I hate that crap... When people act this way towards me I let it roll off my back, if you can't do that around here you will have a lot of strangers hurting your feelings lol
Old 10-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #30
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

welcome back DD...
Quote:
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women