Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162442
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35764
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #16
BottomFeederKC
Tequila?

Encounters: 177

Never used it myself.
BottomFeederKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:15 AM   #17
jframe2
Valued Poster

After the breach of security at P411, I am having second thoughts about renewing.

Pretty lax of a basic information security protocol to let a lower level (according to the way I read the response email from P411) have complete access to your client database including the ability to read/write/copy the data.

Just saying.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #18
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I wasnt aware of any issues with security. From what I understood the issue they had was an attempt at an attack and at the first hint of said attack the system was shut down to prevent any loss of info. I have been using p411 for a year now and, as this site, BP, and the other sites, its a useful tool. It allows ladies to easily verify me and I don't have to mess with the other BS. I simply say check my p411 and my reviews, 10 minutes later I get the green light. Easy as pie.

That and sometimes there is added info there that isn't on here, or TER, or the other sites.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #19
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe2 View Post
After the breach of security at P411, I am having second thoughts about renewing.

Pretty lax of a basic information security protocol to let a lower level (according to the way I read the response email from P411) have complete access to your client database including the ability to read/write/copy the data.

Just saying.
Yeah fill us in on that because there were some false emails sent out. Not from P411 at all.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #20
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Yeah fill us in on that because there were some false emails sent out. Not from P411 at all.

Anyone can send out false emails from a dummy account. Folks not even on p411 were sent these emails and many using p411 were not sent anything. I wouldn't worry about the issue, but thats just me.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #21
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe2 View Post
The email you refer to is fake! It was spoofed. I don't ever send out mass mailings, never have and never would! So please try to understand that this is just someone trying to shake the communities trust in me and my business.

Also, please be aware that the staff at P411 are not some jokers I hired off the street last week. Each and every one of them have worked with me day in and day out for over 10 years, with Christa (whom many of you know from the Private Connection days) being my most recent hire @10 years ago! The rest of the staff (7 of us total) are long time friends, family, and co-workers from back when I was a provider.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #22
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

I love p411! Very easy to verify and get things set up easily. The appointment request form is super convenient, too!
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #23
pheonix63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Saw a provider tonight, when I said I was on said site I had no trouble seeing her. I saw her on backpage but she is also a member on here and 411. Makes things easy and with 411 I haven't been burned. Had some questionable ones when I just when through backpage. Yes it is free and with this one it is free for the most part but even with this site it still is iffy. Really the best thing to do is have 411 for the ease to set up an appointment and this site or one like it to check reviews on the ones you want to see. But that is just my thoughts on it.
pheonix63 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #24
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Do whatever you are comfortable with. In my opinion, if two people know a secret, that is one person too many. No way in heck would I share my personal info with a third party, I don't care how wonderful their reputation is. Remember how we used to trust Swiss banks because of their privacy rules? I won't use P411 because I will not disclose that much personal information.

I've seen dozens of women over the past 10 years and not one knew my true identity or any other personal information. I'm not knocking P411, by all accounts it is a great service. But it certainly isn't required for the hobby and I wouldn't take the risk.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #25
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
I won't use P411 because I will not disclose that much personal information.
If you are well established, and have two or more excellent provider references, you need not disclose ANY personal information to us. If you fall into this category, you can also sign up for a free six month trial membership, no credit card needed and no strings attached.

We don't care who you are, we only care that you be a legitimate client with a good reputation in the community. If you decide to renew at the end of the trial period, a money order mailed to us is perfectly acceptable.

Your privacy is our business, and we are here to help you keep your private information private.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #26
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

P411 is a nice tool as it speeds up the verification process, give you access to information on providers - that's general information = and sometimes lists activities. Some ladies also link where they have reviews. So IMO it is worth it.

But you have to keep in mind, just because a provider is on P411, it only means she is verified, it does not mean she is better or worse than other providers. I have found great providers and blah providers on P411. It does cut down on the number of flakes that you might find on other sites, at least for me it has.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #27
lookingforsome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

It has helped me immensely.
lookingforsome is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #28
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't make it too easy Gina.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:49 AM   #29
LoveWomen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default How do you sign up for the free six month trial membership?

How do you sign up for the free six month trial membership?

Is there a "promotion code" that is used for this when signing up?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
If you are well established, and have two or more excellent provider references, you need not disclose ANY personal information to us. If you fall into this category, you can also sign up for a free six month trial membership, no credit card needed and no strings attached.

Gina
LoveWomen is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #30
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWomen View Post
How do you sign up for the free six month trial membership?

Is there a "promotion code" that is used for this when signing up?

Thanks
Go to this page...

https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=Contact

then hit the Live Help link and they will walk you through it... and yes it really is that easy!
ElumEno is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women