Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60288
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2021, 09:56 AM   #16
Mike_Bonds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

24 hours. Over the past few years. Instead of seeing girls on a constant basis. I have slowed down. And set the money aside for events like this. Been paying off.
Mike_Bonds is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 10:18 AM   #17
Cancercrab69
Premium Access

Sweetness…I have a mission now,I WILL bang that ass!
Cancercrab69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:24 PM   #18
Tiger407
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Excellent report Sir! Unfortunately, I am waiting for a certain monger to go fuck this up, then come back with a review bitching about his experience. I hope I am wrong.
Tiger407 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:36 PM   #19
GasMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger407 View Post
Excellent report Sir! Unfortunately, I am waiting for a certain monger to go fuck this up, then come back with a review bitching about his experience. I hope I am wrong.
Yea Tiger, I’m just waiting for him to start asking stupid questions. I’m sure he’s PM’ed Mike a few times already too.
GasMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 04:06 PM   #20
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 05:10 PM   #21
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

latinluvr465 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 06:00 PM   #22
Redrum TX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Redrum TX is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 06:41 PM   #23
mackofmacks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I went there today and got krissy or Cassie.. English wasn't great. However, it did not match up with the review. I will write one soon, but over all the lady that claimed to be krissy was not young. I would definitely say closer to 40, mommy damage, decent face, and no butt to speak of. I asked if younger girls were there and she said no. No either I was baited by them or OP has beer google x10000.Overall, if you are in the area and bored stop by, but def wouldn't go out my way unless someone else can confirm OP comment post.
mackofmacks is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:42 PM   #24
Pyle1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger407 View Post

He probably took one look at this review and concluded it was more than he could ever read and moved on.
Pyle1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:05 PM   #25
asianlover17
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Nice!
asianlover17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:08 PM   #26
asianlover17
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackofmacks View Post
I went there today and got krissy or Cassie.. English wasn't great. However, it did not match up with the review. I will write one soon, but over all the lady that claimed to be krissy was not young. I would definitely say closer to 40, mommy damage, decent face, and no butt to speak of. I asked if younger girls were there and she said no. No either I was baited by them or OP has beer google x10000.Overall, if you are in the area and bored stop by, but def wouldn't go out my way unless someone else can confirm OP comment post.
Alternatively, every girl at this location is now claiming that she is that Krissy.
asianlover17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:15 PM   #27
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Krissy used to work at a different shop, can’t recall the name of it, there might or could be older reviews concerning her on this site, you’ll have to go back to at least 2018 maybe later.
Old 08-24-2021, 08:19 PM   #28
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Maybe OP sent folk on a WGC, lol.
Old 08-25-2021, 08:59 AM   #29
Mike_Bonds
Valued Poster

I saw this girl at 9am. Not sure if they do a day or night shift thing. But the girl was curvy for an Asian. Not your average 40 year old frumpy asian with mommy tummy and no ass. She is young 26. And once you see this girl. Grab those titties and ass. That will confirm her young age. Her body structure is firm with all those curves. I also would like to advise. Just because I was able to convince her to adventure a bit. And steer off her normal course. Do not mean she will probably let every monger in Houston have her ass. Most of the Greek providers I have found. Are YMMV. I was very persistent with my negotiation with her. But in a polite manner. If this is what you are looking for with her. Go prepared. Have the extra cash flow available. If you read my review. I went for full service at first. Get her worked up and her mind focused. While she was sucking my cock. After pounding her in mish. I ventured to the nether region. Touch her asshole with my finger tip. And she said baby I don’t work there. But I had my wallet under the pillow. I just had a feeling. From her first negotiation with me. That everything could be had for a price. Another point, she still has innocence in the region of her body. This was not her everyday menu option. You just had to have the right timing attitude and of course donation. You must also know. I am ex military in great shape. Young and the Chinese women find me handsome. I also approach them in a different manner. I do not play like a budget minded monger. My donation matches my attraction to the provider. I find her to be appealing I will offer a higher rate. These girls get turned on by money. So the extra 20 here 40 here. Helps establish comfort. Plus after dating a Chinese woman for 6 years. I can speak some of the language. So I do not need to kill the moment. Playing with google translate. So the level of comfort in her mind. Can make the negotiation a bit more manageable. Keep in mind. Not to many reviews of her. Or this shop. So if you go in asking for her. You may get baited into a lie. And the girl may say 2 things. I am Krissy. Or she may even say she is unavailable. I had this scenario play out too many times with a provider I seen in the past. I would text her. Tell her I was coming. She was already busy with a walk in. And the other girls at the shop flat out lied and said she no longer worked there. Or claimed to be her. ETC. these women are driven to make money. When they see you come in the door. They will do whatever they need to. To get their fingers in your wallet. Your best approach is not to name drop. But ask if there is another girl working. Or leave and sit in the car. And wait for the monger being serviced to leave. Once you are inside. And see what you are looking for you can request the girl you wish to see. I been a hobbyist for a long time. Took a short hiatus. Due to a mutual agreement with another woman. It’s easy to get what you want or looking for. When you use the big head and not the small one. You must always plan ahead. And think of the variables. And have answers for them. Before the situations arrive. Also note. Some of these girls will move around to other shops. Some stay at one place for long term commitment. But they are always thinking of things too. What is the law enforcement traffic like? What is the condition of the store. Is it run down and dirty? Is it clean? Remember some of these girls live in the shops while working. And they do not wish to live in filth. This place was not the cleanest. It’s was OK. I been to far worse shops. And far better shops. Also the owners some have many shops. So they may move a girl around. To drum up business in another location. That is a ramble and a rant. Hope what I explained gives the perspective of how this shit works
Old 08-25-2021, 05:59 PM   #30
Mike_Bonds
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum TX View Post
Who in the hell sent that. Apparently did not read the entire review. <shaking head> some of you mongers kill me. If you want to break the mold. You got to have some dignity and respect. You can’t go in all aggressive and expect miracles.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women