Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161593
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40766
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The one fact we do know is that government lies. We'll probably never be able to discern the real story.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
. The one fact we do know is that government liesWe'll probably never be able to discern the real story.
The one fact we know is that you sure will not be able to!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #18
essence
Valued Poster

Rarely have I read a thread, even on this forum, which is so full of horse shit and illogical leaps.

Let's get this straight.

The attack was planned. Got it? Planned maybe a day in advance, maybe a month in advance, doesn't matter.

The plan was known to the attackers. Geddit?

Given the date, there was a general security concern which would be obvious to even the most thick headed hobbyist, let alone America's finest.

There was NO knowledge by the US administration of the SPECIFIC plan to attack the embassy.

Got it now? How some basic facts can sit entirely consistently together?

There was a plan. The US administration was not aware of that specific plan, but thought it possible there might be some plans somewhere.

Sheesh, what's wrong with y'all ?

LK, have you lost your mind? Might as well say all americans are paedophiles because some film maker in the US makes films. You really need to get a grip on reality.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:23 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Then why does the Obama administration insist on blaming the attack on some stupid movie that has been out for months, and no one has seen?

I think it is to deflect blame from their incompetent foreign policy and inept security precautions.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #20
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then why does the Obama administration insist on blaming the attack on some stupid movie that has been out for months, and no one has seen?

I think it is to deflect blame from their incompetent foreign policy and inept security precautions.

CoG, you are getting worse and worse.

Are you talking about the specific benghazi attack, or the attacks in general?

The attacks in general were connected to the film - evidence? - becuase the attackers said so themselves!!!

The attack in Benghazi? Maybe it was, maybe it wasn;t connected to the film, maybe the attackers used the date of 9/11, maybe they provoked attacks and used the film as a distraction. Who knows what the motivation was.

Now, for your President, where has he said that the Benghazi attack was purely and solely motivated by reaction to a film? I don't expect you to answer that question in any helpful manner, because

(a) you are unable to read

(b) things you do read you twist to fit your perverted agenda.

You will find, when you grow up CoG, that most things in life do not have a single cause, the world is much more complex which you will discover after you have climbed out of your pram, the world exists on a multiplicity of problems, a multiplicity of solutions, and a multiplicity of causes.

Did't you ever have to write the standard essay 'what were the causes of the first world war'? Hint - the answer is not the killing of some archduke by a serbian gunman.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You are delusional if you think that attacks on the 11th anniversary of 9-11 were caused by some silly movie no one ever saw. There are anti-Islamic writings on the internet every day. This was just an excuse to deflect from Obama's ridiculous foreign policy.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #22
essence
Valued Poster

Read Julian Barnes' latest the other day. Some quotes may help you CoG.

History is that certainty produced at the point where the imperfections of memory meet the inadequacies of documentation.

on being asked about the serbian gunman...

I don;t know. Isn;t the whole business of ascribing responsibilty a cop-out? We want to blame an individual so that everybody is exculpated. Or we blame a historical process as a way of exonerating individuals. Or its all anarchic chaos with the same consequences. It seems to me that there is a chain of individual responsibilities, all of which were necessary but not so long a chain that everybody can simply blame everybody else. But of course my desire to ascribe responsibility might be more a reflection of my own cast of mind than a fair analysis of what happened. That's one of the central problems of history, the question of subjective v objective interpretation, the fact that we need to know the history of the historian in order to understand the version being put in front of us.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:45 PM   #23
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are delusional if you think that attacks on the 11th anniversary of 9-11 were caused by some silly movie no one ever saw. There are anti-Islamic writings on the internet every day. This was just an excuse to deflect from Obama's ridiculous foreign policy.
I never said that, Obama never said that, you are at least consistent (see my signature).

Do you know the difference between 'connected' (the word I use) and 'caused' (the word you use)?

Oh shit, I am responding to CoG, getting sucked into a fantasy world of ghosts and mirrors, aaaaarrrrhhhh.......
Old 09-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Obama DID say that. Get your facts straight.

From the article:

The Obama administration says the assault was a spontaneous local reaction inspired by a demonstration that was taking place at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo against a video made in the United States slurring the Prophet Muhammad, the founder of the Islamic faith. It also contends that the attack grew out of a small protest.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/09/1...er-vastly.html

And your sig line only means that I am living rent free in your head. Please clean up this place as long as you insist I remain here. The stench is unbearable.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

According to the White House this was a spontaneous attack (that means without any prior planning) by some angry guys (not terrorists).

The safe house was attacked by mortars and areas around the embassy. One of the lightest and commonest mortars is the Soviet era 82 mm mortar. The 82 mm mortar weighs about 120 lbs. So according to the White House some guys were just walking around with 120 lb mortars (and ammunition) in their pockets. Is this what you really believe? And don't bring up the RPGs.

The rape story came not from this board but from a Lebanese newspaper translated into English by an Italian newspaper. It has still not been proven one way or another yet though you try to make it sound like it was debunked. It wasn't.

This movie is only available on the Internet. Remember this is Egypt and Libya. How many people do you think have access to the Internet?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #26
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama DID say that. Get your facts straight.

From the article:

inspired by a demonstration against a video
So that's 3 levels of abstraction away from 'caused by a video'. Nice try, but you are still trying to find facile causalities.

Don;t know if your source is reliable or not, I wouldn't believe everything you read in the press, do you have a direct link to the full statement? If it is reliable, just goes to show how hasty announcements are often a mistake when the full facts emerge.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:48 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

White house released the report to confuse the terrorists and the right wing...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

The rape story came not from this board but from a Lebanese newspaper translated into English by an Italian newspaper. It has still not been proven one way or another yet though you try to make it sound like it was debunked. It wasn't.

?
The cow jumping over the moon has not been debunked. Santa Clause has not been debunked. Do you still believe in those two things?

WTF is wrong with you people. You play six degree of seperation of the truth as if that is how you base your reality. By COG and JD reality we all know people that have fucked Angie Jolie or we all personally have a friend that knows the Pope.

I used to think you two were acting stupid on purpose (as opposed to HatingKayla)...I no longer think that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #29
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow Joe hasn't even made appearance in here yet? Shocking.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
White house released the report to confuse the terrorists and the right wing...
LOL, our right wing was born confused.

This is much like the Zimmerman case. Let the facts play out people.

JD has anybody proven that Zimmerman was not butt fucked? That is how stupid you sound with this debunked crap. HatingKayla will believe this shit and make a fool of herself in polite company. Quit telling the lie.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women