Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48041
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2015, 08:03 PM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
Your quote says a lot about you and how you only care about you and your own self interests. Better watch more "Eisenhower" videos. He warned about the military industrial complex. From your own posts, I doubt you ever graduated from high school.

Either you do not have a college degree or you never tried to get one. . .lol!
High school. But as a business owner, I make a very good living.

I employ 15 men who all have Famillys and enjoy a very good lifestyle because years ago I took the initiative to step into the deep end.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:09 PM   #17
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

I employ 15 men who all have Famillys and enjoy a very good lifestyle because years ago I took the initiative to step into the deep end.
We know, we know, you employ a hispanic, gay man. That must really cost you cred among your repubtard cronies though. I mean hispanic AND gay. Two things republicans generally try to avoid like the plague. If they aren't trying to send them back, they're trying to tell the other who they can and can't marry.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:15 PM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
We know, we know, you employ a hispanic, gay man. That must really cost you cred among your repubtard cronies though. I mean hispanic AND gay. Two things republicans generally try to avoid like the plague. If they aren't trying to send them back, they're trying to tell the other who they can and can't marry.
Of the 15 employees I have at this time, 13 are non Caucasian.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:19 PM   #19
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of the 15 employees I have at this time, 13 are non Caucasian.
You must get talked about mercilessly at the country club. Good on you though, some of the laziest people I've ever met have been caucasian. Those honkeys were LAZY.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:32 PM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
You must get talked about mercilessly at the country club. Good on you though, some of the laziest people I've ever met have been caucasian. Those honkeys were LAZY.
You will find that in East Houston, the majority of skilled jobs that are held in manufacturing facilities are Hispanic and Oriental.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:52 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Your quote says a lot about you and how you only care about you and your own self interests. Better watch more "Eisenhower" videos. He warned about the military industrial complex. From your own posts, I doubt you ever graduated from high school.

Either you do not have a college degree or you never tried to get one. ..lol!
You're quite an uppity and pretentious bitch to be preaching the virtues of "egalitarianism".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 12:27 AM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Why are you attacking a guy who has built a strong business, and is part of what's right with this country? I have all kinds of paper on my wall, but I haven't done what Jackie has done. I don't always agree with him, but he is well deserving of respect. A piece of paper means nothing. Jackie has been educated in the real world, and has graduated summa cum laude.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 12:45 AM   #23
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why are you attacking a guy who has built a strong business, and is part of what's right with this country? I have all kinds of paper on my wall, but I haven't done what Jackie has done. I don't always agree with him, but he is well deserving of respect. A piece of paper means nothing. Jackie has been educated in the real world, and has graduated summa cum laude.
*dicksucker*
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:01 PM   #24
HonestRocco
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Congratulations on your success. Don't let that guy make you feel bad, sir.
HonestRocco is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:49 PM   #25
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm having a bit of fun, he knows it. Don't get your panties in a twist over something that doesn't concern you. Some cum loud, some cum not at all
Old 03-19-2015, 05:50 PM   #26
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestRocco View Post
Congratulations on your success. Don't let that guy make you feel bad, sir.
Jesus Christ. I wasn't trying to make the guy feel bad. We have been going back and forth, in a civil manner I might add, and I was just busting his balls a bit. No harm. You come running in and you don't have the whole picture. He's one of the few that actually comes with a real take and not just repeating the same odumbo grubered minion crap over and over.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:44 PM   #27
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
If I were to say that Mexican and black people were some of the laziest people I've ever met, that would make me a racist, right?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 08:54 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:14 PM   #29
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Sounds like the government we have today. This is from Merriam-Webster, the dictionary I trust most.

"Controlling the people of a country in a very strict way with complete power that cannot be opposed"

The problem is it's done here in America without most realizing what is actually going on.
Look up repudiationand rejection then throw in absolute
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:42 PM   #30
HonestRocco
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Jesus Christ. I wasn't trying to make the guy feel bad. We have been going back and forth, in a civil manner I might add, and I was just busting his balls a bit. No harm. You come running in and you don't have the whole picture. He's one of the few that actually comes with a real take and not just repeating the same odumbo grubered minion crap over and over.
Sorry about that, sir.
HonestRocco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women