Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2014, 11:34 PM   #16
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Chicks love to be treated like used cars.

Haggle away!
Why I oughta.......bust your ass!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:23 AM   #17
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

This is a gentleman's hobby. If you can't afford to play, then forget about it or become a hate monger.

Seriously.. You have no leverage to haggle and yu will not get good service if you talk a lady down on her 1 hour rate.

If you wish to do extended sessions and spend time with them on dinner and shows, then negotiating a multi-hour date is not out of the norm. Such negotiations generally take place after you have seen them a few times at their normal 1 or two hour rate.

It takes respect, tact, and not pitching a fit if you don't get the answer you are looking for.

It's a simple transaction. They have a price for the standard date. if you can't afford it, don't ask. After you get to "know" each other, frequent flyer deals can be made.

For example, I have an ATF I have seen for a number of years. If she texts me asking for a "quickie", it is understood that the rate is $100. If I call her asking for a session, the rate is $200. Her last quickie, I tipped her with a gift worth several hundred dollars because she is worth it and I appreciate the arrangement.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:15 AM   #18
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Why I oughta.......bust your ass!
Promises, promises....

Do as I do, not as I say, gentlemen. If it sounds so over the top that you think, "he couldn't really mean that," chances are good that I didn't (mean it, that is). But you never know....
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:50 AM   #19
Babylee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1731
My ECCIE Reviews
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingao View Post
+ you always have to tip the ladies, especially if they did you right. this will go a long way in the long run. i always tip, especially if they were quite energetic and go the extra mile. usually my tip is one benjamin.
zingao...and my number is 940-799-....... I'm kidding!!
Babylee is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:47 AM   #20
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Haggle: to bargain in a petty, quibbling, and often contentious manner

Negotiate: to deal or bargain with another or others in preliminaries to a business deal.

Offer: to present for acceptance or rejection

I think the vocal minority is mostly chiming in on this one. Money is real, money is not infinite to most of us. I can't speak for everybody but I have to find a balance between hobby and real life. That balance isn't just about the actual dollar amount. I have to find a way to rationalize paying $250 for a selfish hour for myself or spending $250 on family things. I find it easier to live with the guilt of a $175 session rather than a $250 session.

The other point about price for me is it's very difficult to "stray away" from a provider that I see on a regular basis who has given me rates I'm happy with in return for my loyalty. $175 for a guaranteed great session compared to $250 for the unknown is hard for me to justify. Some people crave "the new" in the hobby but I'm more of a repeat guy. Again..my income is not infinite like some others obviously are and it's difficult for me to take the chance on the unknown for a higher rate.

Concerning the 3 definitions. Obviously haggling is a derogatory term and that style should not be used in the hobby. I'm not so sure about negotiate either as that seems to be to be a bunch of back and forths and is pretty close to haggling. I don't have a problem with the offer definition...some will have a problem with it and some won't. I can make a provider an offer in a polite and respectable manner and she can accecpt it, reject it, or make a counter-offer. I've met some GREAT GREAT GREAT providers like this and one reason I saw them in the first place was because I was given and extra incentive to do so. I was given the incentive so try the unknown and "cheat" on my regular provider.
Some will say you should always pay the full advertised rate but that's an opinion. That's they way they hobby. That's what they believe and feel comfortable with which is fine because that works for them.
My opinion is that you should not haggle, you should not go back and forth, there is nothing wrong with just asking and then leaving it up to the provider. Whatever the response is be pleasant and polite and accepting of the results.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:01 AM   #21
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie - Chicks love to be treated like used cars.

Haggle away!
I had a student who converted to Islam. His wife would not convert and he said he was going to divorce her and find a Muslim woman. He stated that dating and marrying American women were like buying a used car. Everyone has had a test drive with them before you get them while Muslim women were like new cars because they had never been driven.

Interesting analogy. I have yet to find a woman I've told that to who appreciates his sentiment.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:37 AM   #22
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

You have to decide what's worth it to you (price point) and whether the value she has placed on her time (price) is worth it.

I don't haggle. If I contact and make arrangements to see someone I'm interested in, I've already made the decision that her pricing was acceptable. To contact a provider and get into haggling just cheapens the whole experience and in essence you've just devalued her own expectations (self worth) by trying to go cheap. To me, that's not a great beginning to anything.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:41 AM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post

Negotiate: to deal or bargain with another or others in preliminaries to a business deal.

I think the vocal minority is mostly chiming in on this one. Money is real, money is not infinite to most of us. I can't speak for everybody but I have to find a balance between hobby and real life. That balance isn't just about the actual dollar amount. I have to find a way to rationalize paying $250 for a selfish hour for myself or spending $250 on family things. I find it easier to live with the guilt of a $175 session rather than a $250 session.

The other point about price for me is it's very difficult to "stray away" from a provider that I see on a regular basis who has given me rates I'm happy with in return for my loyalty. $175 for a guaranteed great session compared to $250 for the unknown is hard for me to justify. Some people crave "the new" in the hobby but I'm more of a repeat guy. Again..my income is not infinite like some others obviously are and it's difficult for me to take the chance on the unknown for a higher rate.

Concerning the 3 definitions. Obviously haggling is a derogatory term and that style should not be used in the hobby. I'm not so sure about negotiate either as that seems to be to be a bunch of back and forths and is pretty close to haggling. I don't have a problem with the offer definition...some will have a problem with it and some won't. I can make a provider an offer in a polite and respectable manner and she can accecpt it, reject it, or make a counter-offer. I've met some GREAT GREAT GREAT providers like this and one reason I saw them in the first place was because I was given and extra incentive to do so. I was given the incentive so try the unknown and "cheat" on my regular provider.
Some will say you should always pay the full advertised rate but that's an opinion. That's they way they hobby. That's what they believe and feel comfortable with which is fine because that works for them.
My opinion is that you should not haggle, you should not go back and forth, there is nothing wrong with just asking and then leaving it up to the provider. Whatever the response is be pleasant and polite and accepting of the results.

There is no difference between the definitions.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:07 AM   #24
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
There is no difference between the definitions.
Bullshit

You probably didn't do well on your SATs.

You made a post not referencing taint...what's wrong?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:53 PM   #25
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post

You make a very good point, doesn't hurt to ask. There is a price range for anything even fs for 60. Anything is possible lol but please never ask me about 175 lol I get offended when people ask rates that are soo far off my rate I save them under don't answer and I never pickup don't answers as I have about 30 don't answers for several reasons. If your short by like 20-50 tell a girl and most wont mind.
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 02:29 PM   #26
Buff069
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Clarification

The provider I referred to and I had been chatting back and forth on PMs. I made a comment that I was saving my money to come up with her $350 fee. She asked me what I would feel comfortable with. My reply was $250 which she said worked for her. So this may be a little different than was perceived.

The other reason for the post was to initiated some participation and discussion within the forum.

I guess if you have a limited budget on a specific day the ISO forum would prob work. Example I have $150 available today for 1 hour FS anyone interested?
That may be the better approach.

Buff
Buff069 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:12 PM   #27
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff069 View Post
I have $150 available today for 1 hour FS anyone interested?
Well, I got 200, so if I come service you, then I can go see the girl you wanted to see at her full rate.

Cool. I'm on my way. But I call dibs on tops.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:50 PM   #28
Guest070714-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 223328
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind negotiating when I feel like my time is still being valued. And I probably wouldn't ever negotiate with a new friend.

Example

Lets say a providers fee is 100/hr (just an example)
Don't ask for a discount of $75/hr
Ask for $65/hh or 85$/45min

Just my $.02
Guest070714-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:55 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If you were giving it away most fucktards would still try to offer/haggle/negotiate. Those will never understand the power of the taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:00 PM   #30
baldbrotha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Buff069, pay the donation requested or don't contact the Provider. As you mentioned, you have several companies and you bid jobs? You give them a fair bid and you don't expect them to come back to you and lower it.
baldbrotha is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women