Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #16
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Most have 2 names; some have 3 or more.

A link to the review or her showcase will be sufficient.

And sorry you had to do this kind of an investigation to get info on a girl who had your heart. Seriously.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #17
Htowner
Ambassador

Well mentioning P4P,providers, A net disappearing, it certainly shows you are not new to this sand box , not this website but the sand box.
If this is the last twelve months you are talking about and A net went down six months ago, then sounds like you have been keeping up with these kind of P4P stuff.
Do you think may be she suspects you are getting some P4P even though you say you are not just because you have been staying updated?

I would think, if you have been a player on the web, it would have not taken you a year to realize this. So something is going on that you are making it as if it is an epiphany.
It is never an easy subject to approach.
You have to decide if you are at peace with this within your relationship with her. If not, bring it up . Say there are a lot of unaccountable time and may be she will come up with something.
Make it easy on her. Let her know you may or may not be at peace with whatever she will answer but the time to find out which is which, is now.
It is one thing to do something and there is another to hide it .
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #18
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Or you can just give one of us dawgs her donation, we can have a session with her;

THEN you can invite us to your place for a beer when she is supposed to come over and see how much fun it will be for her to squirm.

Just Say'n

You can even video tape it for Jerry Springer or one of the other fun shows.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #19
Dirtytinhtown
Registered Member

Htowner, as always you bring logic and reason to the conversation. I had an idea of what kind of sandbox I was playing in, it just wasn't until recently that someone reached out to me and let me know what's been going on. If you noticed my join date, it wasn't that long after I saw a disturbing report about her on USASG that made me perk up and really start looking around.
Dirtytinhtown is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #20
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 4528
My ECCIE Reviews

Sux for her and sux for you! Obviously if you had to do all this then its not meant to be cuz you will NEVER trust her!!! Trust is everything! Does she know that you found her out?? Cuz thats gonna be a good
guest071611-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #21
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

If you reveal who she is, your civilian relationship is over............do not break the age old rule of "do not mix civilian and hobby"
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #22
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
I guess I am missing something. Is there ANYTHING in YOUR life (past or present) that you haven't told her yet? ANYTHING????

Have you EVER seen a providers? Stripper? did you feel compelled to tell her?

You have been on this Board for 3 months.....did you tell her you joined a hooker-review board? .....and why did you join the board?

Ever "cheat" on any GF in your life?

At what point in your "dating" should she have told you about her ....side job?
1st date----too soon.
After a month?

Maybe she is thinking about quitting and it would be in the past

Maybe she is thinking about telling you and hasn't figured out how to do it

There have been MANY threads from providers about meeting some Civi guy, blah blah....how do I tell him. Most didn't intent to mislead any guy, but got caught up in something with a guy and then find themselves trapped not knowing what to do.

And what they expect is IF they tell guys like you, you will RUN for the hills.

Its ok for YOU to hire Providers, but ....

Like DH said, it sounds like its your problem, not hers.

If it bothers you, MAN UP and talk with her; oh, and get ready to share what you are doing on this Board....

It never ceases to amaze me that people on this Board can be so judgmental about someone else's activities.
YEAH, what he said
Old 07-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #23
Dirtytinhtown
Registered Member

Yes, she knows that I found out. Her response was as I expected, avoiding all contact so that she doesn't have to explain. And, I know that whenever we do talk again I can't even ask or it will be more silent treatment. Seems like I'm getting punished twice. Such is life...
Old 07-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #24
Dirtytinhtown
Registered Member

@ dearhunter, I agree, and I bet she would leave town. Seems that I have been her reason for staying here for so long.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #25
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If you reveal who she is, your civilian relationship is over............do not break the age old rule of "do not mix civilian and hobby"
pssst....dh....I thinck the civilian relationship IS over....
just say'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyofhouston View Post
YEAH, what he said
Damn "Holly" WTF....when did you start providing? Why didn't you tell me before....Come on...we have been together now for .....well (how long has it been?)

You could have told me....I wouldn't run from you....hell, when you were done with me I couldn't even walk!
Old 07-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #26
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn "Holly" WTF....when did you start providing? Why didn't you tell me before....Come on...we have been together now for .....well (how long has it been?)

You could have told me....I wouldn't run from you....hell, when you were done with me I couldn't even walk![/quote]

Im SOOO tired of getting caught!!! Well its kinda fun so i will keep on!!!! LOL
Old 07-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #27
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtytinhtown View Post
Well, I hope that I don't start a bunch of controversy with this thread, (which you knew would especially since your hiding her name) but I recently found out that someone I have been seeing for over a year is a provider. I've been lurking here for a while, and she doesn't get many reviews, so I don't know the extent of the situation. Anyways, my question to everyone is whether I should be upset that this has been hidden from me? I'm just a guy trying to figure out the next step.

As CB stated its not really easy explaining you've been hobbying so I cant imagine having to tell someone they are a provider is any easier.

Quote:
Well, I knew this would be a little on the controversial side. Lots of interesting responses, I'm going to respond to the last one posted by TMFT.

1. It's never free, but costs have been strictly drinks and dinner, nothing on the side. Not ready to start paying for it. But when I really think about it, if that would shut her up sometimes it might be worth it.

2. I came to this board to confirm my suspicions after I noticed a distinct behavioral change. That and the constant accusations of me lying combined with her immediate reaction of turning off phone and disappearing until next day (Seriously dude your woman just disappeared for a day without telling you anything and you didnt ask what was up?). Not stalking her (no you've simply been monitoring her since April this year and December 09). Also, if I was here looking for something on the side, I'm sure that I would've already decided to end the relationship and go strictly P4P (Really?! hmmm big number of guys here are married and hobby . . . I'm just sayin).

3. I found out she was a provider after coming to this board. My initial suspicions started around the time that A.Net disappeared.

4. Seemed pretty serious to me, both swapped I love you's a long time ago and seemed like a pretty intense relationship. (so why would it matter if you really love her? I mean you could put yourself in her position and try to understand why she didn't tell you then go from there)

5. No problem, there's humor in every situation. Yes, she knew we were in a relationship. (Now its even harder for her to tell you since its serious now)

6. This is for Ibechill. Which name? Or do all providers go by only one? (You already know why dont you just ask her)?
Quote:
Htowner, as always you bring logic and reason to the conversation. I had an idea of what kind of sandbox I was playing in, (why didnt you do something about it at this point?) it just wasn't until recently that someone reached out to me and let me know what's been going on (especially after this you should've confronted her or disregard the bullshit). If you noticed my join date, it wasn't that long after I saw a disturbing report about her on USASG(?) You sure do know alot of sites or did some mad research that made me perk up and really start looking around (so what made you start looking around at the time of A.net, better yet what made you go straight to the A.net?).
Seriously man your screwing yourself, its either you want to be with this woman or you dont? Like it or not your either going to be with her and (accept it if she doesnt want to stop) or your not but one of those two choices will have to be made. Like CB and DH said it sounds like its your problem not hers. Although I have to admit somethings are not right about your story at least to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilbarrister View Post

Come on CB you didnt think I was really picking her up to go "study" did you? . . . . . btw Holly this spot under you brings back some fine memories Im just sayin.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #28
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
[COLOR=Black]
Come on CB you didnt think I was really picking her up to go "study" did you? . . . . . btw Holly this spot under you brings back some fine memories Im just sayin.
I would have never guessed b/c when she came home she was sooo horney ....

So, Bro when you asked to borrow some $$$ to pay your rent, you mean....like seriously, I was actually paying for you to .....

Bro that is wrong on SOOOO many levels.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #29
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Her provider initial/name would suffice. I was going to take a guess.
Inquiring minds wanna know. Spill the beans....
Guest110713-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #30
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneInAMillion View Post
Ibechill- you had me on the floor with that one.

Wonder if he found out through the phone number on the review?
That would be messed up. Googling your wife or girlfriend's phone number and a review on here pops up.
Guest110713-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women