Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35670
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2010, 06:24 PM   #16
John Bull
Valued Poster

Deny! Deny! Deny!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:08 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
Are the totalitarians really getting too powerful/overbearing?
A 12-year-old girl from Queens was arrested earlier this year and taken out of her school in handcuffs for writing “Lex was here. 2/1/10" and “I love my friends Abby and Faith" on her desk.
Back in 2008, a 13-year-old boy in Florida was actually arrested by police for farting in class.
A few years ago a 10-year-old girl was arrested and charged with a felony for bringing a small steak knife to school. It turns out that all she wanted to do was to cut up her lunch so that she could eat it. [If you’re like me, you’ll remember when we used to drive our pickups to school with shotguns hanging in racks behind the seats, and no one had a problem with it. Yet today, if little Suzie had been allowed to keep her knife, could the school then legally suspend little Johnny – the sociopath – when he brought his knife to school? Litigation has destroyed discretion and with it, common sense.]
Once upon a time, a food fight in the cafeteria may have gotten you a detention. Now it may get you locked up. About a year ago, 25 students between the ages of 11 and 15 at a school in Chicago were taken into custody by police for being involved in a huge food fight in the school cafeteria.
Teachers and administrators must call in the police, because they no longer have the authority to discipline students. If they try to do it themselves, they are probably going to get fired or sued or both. For example:

Teacher Receives Probation For Spanking Student
Published : Wednesday, 22 Dec 2010, 1:08 PM EST

ENFIELD, Conn. - A teacher who had faced sexual assault charges for spanking a misbehaving female student has been sentenced on reduced charges.
An Enfield High School teacher who had faced sexual assault charges for spanking a misbehaving female student has been sentenced on reduced charges.
The Journal-Inquirer reports that 54-year-old Francis Hajosy of Enfield High School received a three-month suspended sentence and one year of probation on Tuesday after pleading no contest to misdemeanor breach of peace. A charge of fourth-degree sexual assault was dropped.
Authorities say the student was struck four times on the buttocks in June after putting her feet on a desk and shooting some spray glue into the air. [and continued to do so even after the teacher repeatedly directed the student to stop]
Hajosy's lawyer says his client will also voluntarily stay away from the girl and her family.
Hajosy, of Stafford, was placed on paid leave after his arrest in July.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/loca...t-20101222-apx
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:17 PM   #18
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Well you are seriously naive to assume no one here has a mother, father, sister, daughter, or son lol. If you want to down someone based on that fact they admit to having such, you need help because I won't ever deny my family for the hobby! They will always come before anyone and if someone wants to omit they have someone in their life that they love, so be it. I choose not to do so being they mean more to me than anything or anyone.

This is not my life...my family and career happen to be. ATL you can talk about my dad all you want to...just be careful lol in case he is here.
Absolutely we all have family...we talk about them a lot here...exactly to my point in the other thread (that JB closed )...

Your "parrot(s)," to borrow Tudor's phrase, seem to think your kin above discussion from the masses here...
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:20 PM   #19
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I don't need anyone to speak for me, nor do I want to get off the topic at hand AGAIN. It was the way it was phrased that had no basis or truth that was the issue...not the mere mention of it. I am pretty easy going as long as people stick to the facts or at least give way for commentary lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #20
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

London,

You trying to bust 2k post before the end of year?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #21
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
London,

You trying to bust 2k post before the end of year?
She's low volume so she has lots of time...or she's still in Tulsa.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #22
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I wondered if it was male or female upon first glance.
Why on earth would you give it a second glance?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:41 PM   #23
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Can I get an Amen! Add to that I am out of school til the 12th and I can easily pack 500 posts in a week.

RK I always look at least twice lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:57 PM   #24
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Deny! Deny! Deny!
As long as you don't get caught red handed.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #25
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
charles,

Where does all that hate come from. You always seem to go out of your way to say some crap about her. Did she do you wrong and you have to remind her about it? New Year's resoluion, live and let live. Peace brother.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:17 PM   #26
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Why on earth would you give it a second glance?
Blame PJ; heh
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:47 AM   #27
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
charles,

Where does all that hate come from. You always seem to go out of your way to say some crap about her. Did she do you wrong and you have to remind her about it? New Year's resoluion, live and let live. Peace brother.
Nope, just quoting her, and quoting her is a form of admiration. She has always said she's low volume. And she said that Tulsa was her worst tour city, so I assumed she wasn't very busy there.

Have I disagreed with her in the past? Yes. In the post to which you refer? No. She even says "AMEN" to my post. I don't understand how you think what I said in my post was hateful. I was only responding to your post about her hitting 2k.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:05 AM   #28
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Blame PJ; heh
Yeah right!

You are just an exhibitionist who mistakenly thinks his ass is attractive to the ladies. Dream on dude!
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #29
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

1. A Michigan man has been charged with a felony and could face up to 5 years in prison for reading his wife's email.
So she had him put in jail verses just not cooking and putting out.. I hope he divorce her. She does not play fair.
  1. A 49-year-old Queens woman had bruises all over her body after she was handcuffed, arrested and brutally beaten by NYPD officers. So what was her offense? The officers thought that her little dog had left some poop that she didn't clean up.
I will not move to New york, especially with a pet.
  1. In Milwaukee, one man was recently fined $500 for swearing on a public bus.
Well the bus driver can not hear, with all the swearing, I would like to know when my stop is coming, but I have two grown adults discussing last nights party and how they each did not get laid...of course if I scream shut up, Im kicked off the bus and fined to.
  1. Several years ago a 12-year-old boy in South Carolina was actually arrested by police for opening up a Christmas present early against his family's wishes.
I guess a little timeout was not enough.
  1. A 12-year-old girl from Queens was arrested earlier this year and taken out of her school in handcuffs for writing “Lex was here. 2/1/10" and “I love my friends Abby and Faith" on her desk.
Im sure she had plenty of paper around, she choose to write on school property, personally I would have gotten my ass kicked by my parents, I would have rather dealt with the police, then my pissed off parents waiting for me with a belt.......the leather kind. Extra leather.
  1. Back in 2008, a 13-year-old boy in Florida was actually arrested by police for farting in class.
Okay this was flat out stupid. Arrest for farting, wow!
  1. A few years ago a 10-year-old girl was arrested and charged with a felony for bringing a small steak knife to school. It turns out that all she wanted to do was to cut up her lunch so that she could eat it.
I knew kids who brought knives to school and it was not to cut up lunch.

1. Once upon a time, a food fight in the cafeteria may have gotten you a detention. Now it may get you locked up. About a year ago, 25 students between the ages of 11 and 15 at a school in Chicago were taken into custody by police for being involved in a huge food fight in the school cafeteria.
Today's children are not yesterdays children, They bring knives and guns to school, im sure they are part of the food fight.
  1. A few years ago a 70 year old grandmother was actually put in handcuffs and hauled off to jail for having a brown lawn.
Thats just wrong!!!!!
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #30
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Yeah right!

You are just an exhibitionist who mistakenly thinks his ass is attractive to the ladies. Dream on dude!
No one informed me that it was post your ass on an avatar day.

Edwards butt is waaaaaay cuter that DGs
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women