Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60288
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35771
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #16
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Great question. I don't think most people have any idea what percentage of the income tax the so called rich pay.
And i don't think most people have any idea of what percentage of their own income they pay in income taxes. I got $100 that says most people in here, unless they've actually run the numbers and figured it out, would over-estimate the true percentage that they pay by at least 10%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The only fair tax is a consumption tax. If a person makes that makes $20,000 a year buys an item that cost $100, he pays $20 in taxes if the rate is 20 percent. If a Person that makes $500,000 a year buys an item that cost $10,000, he pays $2000 in taxes at 20 percent. You make more, you spend more, you pay more in taxes.

The only reason Polititians do not like this is because there is no rewarding your buddies with favorable tax write offs.
That's one reason. Another reason is that the people who aren't living paycheck to paycheck, those who have the ability to save, would pay a lower percentage than those with obviously less income.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:41 PM   #17
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
its not how much $ gets paid , but at what % rate they pay ..

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...wer-taxes-oth/

That's what I said babe. I've had some decongestant so forgive me please if it didn't come out right.

I meant it to say if we all pay 10% the people making 500k a year will still pay more than someone making 50k a year. The 500k would pay 50k in taxes and the 50k would pay 5k in taxes. All 10%. If it's good enough God, it's good enough for them.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #18
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It wouldnt be such a big deal to actually lower taxes across the board....but at the same time...if we eliminated vitually all loopholes and treated all income in the same fashion..(ie: eliminating "carried income") and other such things...tax rates could be lower and we'd likely have more revenue...of course some gov't programs would need to be re-examined....but... you have to start somewhere...
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:23 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

A uniform tax rate treats individuals and corporations fairly, but it eliminates a backup revenue source, the extra dollars generated by taxing high-income earners at a higher rate for the government. The government relies heavily on revenue generated from income taxes.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:53 PM   #20
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Have any of you guys ever talked to a 1%er? They say plainly they wouldn't even notice a tax increase on them. Go ahead. Tax em more. The truly super super rich don't care for a couple reasons. 1. They wouldn't notice and 2. They have a zillion loop holes anyway.

They pay someone to pay someone to do this tax crap. Can we say job creators?
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raa1965 View Post
It wouldnt be such a big deal to actually lower taxes across the board....but at the same time...if we eliminated vitually all loopholes and treated all income in the same fashion..(ie: eliminating "carried income") and other such things...tax rates could be lower and we'd likely have more revenue...of course some gov't programs would need to be re-examined....but... you have to start somewhere...

unfortunately, lower tax rates do not pay for themselves by creating enough revenue to even come close to breaking even, much less creating MORE revenue ... that less is more theory doesnt apply here, and its been proven beyond a shadow of a dubt.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #22
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
unfortunately, lower tax rates do not pay for themselves by creating enough revenue to even come close to breaking even, much less creating MORE revenue ... that less is more theory doesnt apply here, and its been proven beyond a shadow of a dubt.
I don't think he was saying that lower tax rates would pay for lower tax rates. He was saying that eliminating loopholes would pay for the lower tax rates.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

if thats the case, my bad.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Can we say job creators?
Why the hell aren't they creating then! Below is a good article for people who do not understrand how to much wealth at one end of the curve i not good for a country such as ours.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion...xes/53810288/1

Gap began with Reagan
The shift began when the Reagan administration started a systematic transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class to the privileged few at the top. Subsequent government policy has done little to change that trend. That's dangerous because extremely unequal distribution of wealth makes a society unstable. Nobody knows this better than the Central Intelligence Agency, which posts estimates of income inequality for 140 nations in its World Factbook. The USA has been slowly moving up in the rankings. We're in the top 30% in inequality.
Too much wealth and power in the hands of too few people can interfere with free markets. The dependence of presidential campaigns on a handful of billionaires can interfere with free elections. The greatest flattening of income distribution came in the World War II years and afterward. The income tax was steeply progressive, trade unions were strong, and corporations were sensitive about exorbitant gaps between their top executives and their workers.
Each of those conditions could be restored. We could return to more progressive taxation, encourage collective bargaining, and place limits on the ratio between worker and executive pay. That last one is important because up until the 1970s, the highest incomes were heavily based on investments, according to Saez. Then came "an explosion of top wages and salaries" so that instead of people living on past wealth, those at the top became the "working rich." Many of them are corporate CEOs with friendly boards and pliable compensation committees.
Some think the problem is one of relative deprivation, that folks in the middle are doing OK. It's just a matter of envy. Not so. The most recent annual report of the Census Bureau shows that those in the middle are worse off in absolute terms. Median annual household income, adjusted for inflation, fell in most years of the past decade. In 2010, it was 7% below its 1999 peak.
The stability of any democracy depends on its legitimacy, a general sense that the system is fair. And that is what is at risk today.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #25
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Can we say job creators?
They got rich by cutting jobs here and sending them to other countries.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Why the hell aren't they creating then!

popular talking point ...

my reply.

A CFO working for a fortune 500 company makes $2 million a year. Lets just say he saves and even $200K .. who thinks $200K can start a business from the ground up, rent space, produce product, hire employees, advertise, legal fees, etc etc etc and have a cash savings large enough to support the first 6 months of business if it doesnt show a profit?

please raise your hands

ok

who thinks said CFO would even consider creating jobs?

or

who thinks said CFO takes his family to Europe on a nice vacation with his "savings"
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

"
That it is....I hate that job creators BS.

Where are the jobs?

Where are the jobs these God like job creators are suppossed to have created?

If they are not creating jobs, why do we treat them like they are? Why are we calling them job creators?

They are what would have been called crooks 50 years ago.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That it is....I hate that job creators BS.

Where are the jobs?

Where are the jobs these God like job creators are suppossed to have created?

If they are not creating jobs, why do we treat them like they are? Why are we calling them job creators?

They are what would have been called crooks 50 years ago.

everyone knows a top exec is willing to leave his/her posh corner office, mulit million dollar salary, benefits package, and risk the lifestyle they are living just to be a job creator
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #29
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

my reply.

A CFO working for a fortune 500 company makes $2 million a year. Lets just say he saves and even $200K .. who thinks $200K can start a business from the ground up, rent space, produce product, hire employees, advertise, legal fees, etc etc etc and have a cash savings large enough to support the first 6 months of business if it doesnt show a profit?

please raise your hands

ok

who thinks said CFO would even consider creating jobs?

or

who thinks said CFO takes his family to Europe on a nice vacation with his "savings"
With the fear of a likely tax rate to business owners, and the inability to accurately create a business plan and profit projections, I'd take the family to Europe.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
With the fear of a likely tax rate to business owners, and the inability to accurately create a business plan and profit projections, I'd take the family to Europe.
Europe? Isn't that Commie landM
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women