Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-02-2020, 12:16 AM   #16
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex9401 View Post
actually, if you really want to push it. Image violation gets you 7 day ban. I can reverse the infraction, and issue the ban. Then, you have no access for 168 hrs.
You had ad posting violations back in March.
You were treated fairly. DO you really want to push it?
C’mon Tex. Celeste is one of the quietest, nicest ladies on here. Her post & pic was an innocent comical post & I was the first to jokingly comment about the “reflection”. Even my old eyes could see her thong, especially up over her butt cheeks. Hell, even if she didn’t have a thong on, the reflection in the mirror was too high to see her starfish anyway.

I’m no expert on the new pic posting guidelines, but if she’s being spanked for showing her asshole, I think she has a right to be upset. She does have a thong on.

I’m also not privy to any infractions or warnings given to the ladies previously, but if chewing the asses of the very few quality ladies we have left here that are actually trying to do the right thing & making innocent mistakes while at the same time allowing crazy psychos to post rants at will and stir shit up on a regular basis, we’ll all soon be out anything left to enjoy on here.

Celeste, let it go hun. Not worth the trouble & I think many of the fellas would miss you if you got banned. If you wanna send starfish/taint/coochie pics, I’ll give you my cell # & you can send all you want. I’ll add them to my spank bank .
Old 06-02-2020, 01:55 AM   #17
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Hell, even if she didn’t have a thong on, the reflection in the mirror was too high to see her starfish anyway.
Makes you wonder what the staff was looking at.

Maybe they can repost the pic and edit it with a star covering what was deemed to be in violation of the image guidelines.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:22 AM   #18
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Take the spanking and move on. Right or Wrong. Now you know it is actually what it looks like not what it is. Because kryptkickers avitar has no thong on cant see any string on the waist and can see waist real good but you can not see anything that looks near like a hole either.
So you can be naked and not look naked but can not have clothes on and look naked. Hey get imaginative do like Marilyn Monroe did wear a potato sack.
Lets be business minded for a bit than just butt hurt. Even with zero ads, no hole or nipple pics allowed. With not even being to tell people your site or where you are going this site still brings in foot traffic. Today!
Bend over take the swat and move on, just pleassssse don't look like your showing a hole while your bending or leaning over...LOL HA HA HA HA.
It will get better doll. Adapt, eat the chicken and spit out the bones utilize this site everyday you can. For the growth of your pockets and where you eventually want to be in the future.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:13 AM   #19
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
C’mon Tex. Celeste is one of the quietest, nicest ladies on here.
Amen. Some consideration should be made here.

Quote:
Her post & pic was an innocent comical post & I was the first to jokingly comment about the “reflection”. Even my old eyes could see her thong, especially up over her butt cheeks. Hell, even if she didn’t have a thong on, the reflection in the mirror was too high to see her starfish anyway.
Exactly. Her getting dinged for that image is fishy.
Old 06-03-2020, 02:23 PM   #20
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck him lol
Old 06-03-2020, 03:35 PM   #21
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Funny now infractions for saying fuck him. Entertainment at its best. Feel like my step dads gonna punish me for using fowl language lol.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women