Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48041
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2013, 11:25 AM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Why do you think it couldn't happen here is a better question; it seems to me the burden of proof is on you.....

The Constitution already guarantees my right, if you want to diminish those rights, make a cogent argument...other than laughing at the idea...

BTW, the argument that our army is a melting pot, therefore, military control couldn't happen is historically wrong; world history tells us so !
Obama just tried to make it a requirement that anybody purchasing a firearm at a gun show be required to pass a background check in order to ensure the purchaser is not a criminal, an insane person, someone previously adjudicated incompetent, an illegal alien.....and he couldn't get it done.

If he's a dictator, he's not doing very well.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:49 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I am not making the case that a coup is going to happen under Obama; so you are barking at shadows.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:52 AM   #18
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Obama just tried to make it a requirement that anybody purchasing a firearm at a gun show be required to pass a background check in order to ensure the purchaser is not a criminal, an insane person, someone previously adjudicated incompetent, an illegal alien.....and he couldn't get it done.

My last purchase at a gun show in Mesquite this year they took my drivers license, and ran some sort of check, so big brother is at work. I had to wait 15 minutes - during which I took the time to buy 500 rounds of ammo!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:29 PM   #19
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

Its been a requirement for years. The "Gun Show Loophole" never existed. It it does sound sensational to a clueless public.

He was trying to require a background check on a private sale between two individuals.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #20
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Why do you think it couldn't happen here is a better question; it seems to me the burden of proof is on you.....

The Constitution already guarantees my right, if you want to diminish those rights, make a cogent argument...other than laughing at the idea...

BTW, the argument that our army is a melting pot, therefore, military control couldn't happen is historically wrong; world history tells us so !
WW- I am asking a legit question- what motive would the Govt use? Unless, the Govt revamped the military and only had who they wanted that would be the only possible way- you currently have gays, Blacks Whites, Asians, Hispanics, muslims,jews, agnostics and atheist all serving in the various branches- how will the govt convince all those different people to "takeover"- remember for the most part most of military people are from poor to middle class families.

Also, to the person who said the citizens should have every weapon the govt has- you can't be serious? Can a billionaire be able to purchase or finance a stealth bomber? If you are that serious than the U.S shouldn't make any weapon classified- they should have all their top weapons available to anyone who can afford them?

WW, who is behind this "takeover" is it the POTUS? Is it some secret organization like the Free Masons,CIA, Skulls, Bilderbergers, or the Illumanti? There's little chance under the current demographics that any one group can "takeover"- actually even if you take the very Wealthy- some are DEMS and some are Republicans- their ideology is different so that makes it even harder.
Heck if the govt can't even come together to agree on a fucking balanced budget- how do you expect them to come together for a "takeover?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:35 PM   #21
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
WW- I am asking a legit question- what motive would the Govt use? Unless, the Govt revamped the military and only had who they wanted that would be the only possible way- you currently have gays, Blacks Whites, Asians, Hispanics, muslims,jews, agnostics and atheist all serving in the various branches- how will the govt convince all those different people to "takeover"- remember for the most part most of military people are from poor to middle class families.

Also, to the person who said the citizens should have every weapon the govt has- you can't be serious? Can a billionaire be able to purchase or finance a stealth bomber? If you are that serious than the U.S shouldn't make any weapon classified- they should have all their top weapons available to anyone who can afford them?

WW, who is behind this "takeover" is it the POTUS? Is it some secret organization like the Free Masons,CIA, Skulls, Bilderbergers, or the Illumanti? There's little chance under the current demographics that any one group can "takeover"- actually even if you take the very Wealthy- some are DEMS and some are Republicans- their ideology is different so that makes it even harder.
Heck if the govt can't even come together to agree on a fucking balanced budget- how do you expect them to come together for a "takeover?
Yes, I still believe you are right. Maybe that is what they mean when they say diversity is strength?
Prevention of revolution by disunity.
Someone might succeed if he could get the launch codes, though.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Its been a requirement for years. The "Gun Show Loophole" never existed. It it does sound sensational to a clueless public.

He was trying to require a background check on a private sale between two individuals.

Hell anyone in the USA has a Arizona CC L ,as far as background checks I cannot speak for Az but in the gun shows around the midwest if you buy from a licensed dealer they are required to have a background check.If you by from a individual there is no background check. Individuals can have tables and as many firearms as they can get
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #23
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Hell anyone in the USA has a Arizona CC L ,as far as background checks I cannot speak for Az but in the gun shows around the midwest if you buy from a licensed dealer they are required to have a background check.If you by from a individual there is no background check. Individuals can have tables and as many firearms as they can get
Correct on all counts. No different here, except there is no need for that pesky CC permit, unless you are a felon of course.

Maybe your last sentence is the area that needs to be looked at rather that the evil "Gun Show". Licensed dealers only selling at gun shows? I wouldn't have much problem with that.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Correct on all counts. No different here, except there is no need for that pesky CC permit, unless you are a felon of course.

Maybe your last sentence is the area that needs to be looked at rather that the evil "Gun Show". Licensed dealers only selling at gun shows? I wouldn't have much problem with that.

me either
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:28 PM   #25
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

A Government can't take over it's people, if the people are empowered. Our empowerment as Americans comes from our Constitution.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Seek the answer to your question from the Red Man............

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #27
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
A Government can't take over it's people, if the people are empowered. Our empowerment as Americans comes from our Constitution.
When it isn't ignored, abused, laughed at and worked around for the benefit of liberals, it is a great document.
Because of demographic changes, the liberals will get the Presidents they want, the Presidents will put in liberal judges, and the constitution will be meaningless except when they want to use it against conservatives. We are fucked and might as well either turn Mexicans into conservatives or fight to the last man.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

aw man, the republicans redistrict to shape the vote and the dems benefit

sounds right to me
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:47 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are still free to spew your B S here
Do I, EvaEkim? You really think so? What if the government all of a sudden decided to shut me up, how many of you would stand up for my "right" to speak? I'll tell you how many. Zero, Zip, Nada. So I'm actually being allowed a "privilege" of speech, since the government could take it away at any moment, and most of the people would not care.

We only have the rights we are willing to defend, and I know if given the chance, or excuse, to shut me, and like minded people up, the government could do it with little or no resistance.

And where do you suppose I'd be if the government decided to clamp down on liberal speech? You guessed it. I'd be out fighting for your right to speak, because if you lose yours, mine is soon to follow.

So don't give me any of this "rights" bullshit. You know as well as I do that the country doesn't care if certain thoughts or ideas have "rights.". The government is just waiting for the right time and circumstances to quietly silence dissenters.

Then they'll come for you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:03 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Do I, EvaEkim? You really think so? What if the government all of a sudden decided to shut me up, how many of you would stand up for my "right" to speak? I'll tell you how many. Zero, Zip, Nada. So I'm actually being allowed a "privilege" of speech, since the government could take it away at any moment, and most of the people would not care.

We only have the rights we are willing to defend, and I know if given the chance, or excuse, to shut me, and like minded people up, the government could do it with little or no resistance.

And where do you suppose I'd be if the government decided to clamp down on liberal speech? You guessed it. I'd be out fighting for your right to speak, because if you lose yours, mine is soon to follow.

So don't give me any of this "rights" bullshit. You know as well as I do that the country doesn't care if certain thoughts or ideas have "rights.". The government is just waiting for the right time and circumstances to quietly silence dissenters.

Then they'll come for you.
I agree with you COG. GWB would pat you on the head and say the same thing.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women