Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #16
snooky
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

When not dating myself, Alexis is without a doubt my ATFF(All Time Fav Forever) just thought I would make it obvious what the last "f" was for, lol
snooky is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Where's Carlie Donovan hanging out? Nice butt.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:01 AM   #18
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

She's around.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:50 AM   #19
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Well, most of the ladies I saw, I saw multiple times. They were all favorites. Susan of KCMO, Lana, Amber Moore of Iowa and CA, Tia the Traveler of Austin, Dagny Dew of Austin, Sunny of Dallas all very special ladies.

But I have to say my ATF is/was Carlie, the inventor of the Core. I even had a real dream about her once. Trying to find a copy of it. Hopefully I can. I submitted it to Storyville and I know I saved a copy, but organization is a long journey........
Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

mmmmmmmmm

Carlie.........cum to the Fucking prophet, sweetness.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:56 AM   #21
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Sunny of Dallas....I knew her very, very well!! Ahhhh the memories!!
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:24 AM   #22
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

This goes back to mid to late '90's, but does anybody remember a sweet, but hot little blonde with a tight ass, nice chest and amazingly talented tongue named Crystal??? She lived in KC Ks, never a clock watcher, and would let a 3 hour dream turn into an all nighter without the blink of an eye>>
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:22 AM   #23
pun77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Wow, Amber Moore, I had almost forgotten about her. She was a sweetheart. I still go to the Des Moines area a few times a year. Wish she was still around.
pun77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #24
old-tyme-racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

ATF's There are a few, Nikki from Salina, Lana, Raven, Leesa DD42, Stacy 785area code. Leesa was a UTR for sure but she had to be. Only 1 of the ATF's still active is Stacy.
old-tyme-racer is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #25
hotlicks58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default ATFs

Becky, most beautiful best GFE; Lana, kinkiest; Nadine; Brandi; Linda Smith
hotlicks58 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #26
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlicks58 View Post
.... Lana, kinkiest;...; Linda Smith
Lana was defintely kinky.....I guess I need to go back and read my old reviews just to remember it all.

Sunny was planning a trip up this way last fall but I don't think she ever make it.....L Smith, have not heard that one in a while, where is Ol' Sarge?

And where is Carlie hiding out these days Carl? Sweet dreams for sure...
Old 03-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Carlie D must visit the State of Confusion. The Chicken Fried Nation just has not been the same since she went away.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:37 AM   #28
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Default MY DREAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4699 View Post
...But I have to say my ATF is/was Carlie, the inventor of the Core. I even had a real dream about her once. Trying to find a copy of it. Hopefully I can. I submitted it to Storyville and I know I saved a copy, but organization is a long journey........
I finally found Storyville with a little help....here is my "dream"
Quote:
She slips into my bedroom as in a dream. Slowly, gently she slips between the covers, softly caressing me, stirring me from my slumber. Gently kissing my lips and touching my body. She slowly brings me alive and aware. It is as a dream, a vision of beauty is beside me. As my eyes open, she is dressed only in a whisper of garment, transparent and inviting to my vision and touch.

She opens herself to me, engulfs me - body, soul and spirit. Passion rules and the details blur at this point in my "dream". Touching and being touched, the intertwining of body and spirit. The moans (mine of course) as she uses my body for her pleasure, time and time again. I have no sense of time in this swirl of touch and color. The odors and tastes of this sensual banquet are overwhelming me. I am lost in her sea of love and loving. We share moments there are no words to describe. We hold each other as if time has no meaning. We become as one for an eternity of timeless touches and caresses.

The passion grows as my touches bring her to repeated crescendos of passion when those special places are visited. Over and over she succumbs to my touches and kisses, her love juices flow freely and we continue to climb to a final explosion. I enter and we move in perfect harmony, position after position, time and time again we bring each other close to the shatter edge and draw back to another version a new touching and tasting. Again and again, we match that flowing harmony of sensual togetherness. Our movements are so much in harmony we do not need to speak, just allow the being of our souls to reach out to each other.

Finally nearing exhaustion, she allows me relief and release. We collapse together in total sexual and sensual completeness. The world means nothing to us. There is no time, no reality except what we share an that moment. I awaken later, covers amiss, and no one in my bed. Was it a dream? Was it real? Who was this woman, who has entered my dreams and my heart? That stole my heart and my love yet did not remain to share in my life forever? Who is this woman who knows my soul knows my every desire and need? Who shared herself so completely, but does not desire more of me? Will she return to me? If I journey back to the world of slumber, will she appear again?

Oh my soul yearns for this vision again and again. Such an experience, no matter how brief makes my life complete, yet calls me to find this vision. But how can I truly know her, I can I know the unknown? How can I reach the unreachable? Come to me lady, pledge to me lady, a few more moments? A day, a lifetime? I will accept whatever you will pledge. I will enjoy whatever you offer. I will always yearn for more, but enjoy each second you share.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:54 AM   #29
Lakeman
BANNED

Encounters: 32

I'm safe with replying because they both go back a ways. In no order, Nadine from St. Louis and Tara. There's been several Tara's through the years, but I'm talking about the one that is half-mexican.
Lakeman is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:26 AM   #30
6ULDV8
Valued Poster

India and Pammy together on valentines day. Best couple of hours in my life.
6ULDV8 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women