Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2015, 03:49 PM   #16
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
No wakeup.

Just like in a football locker room, if one of the players likes going to the press and stabbing his teammates in the back or throwing them under the bus, that player is a bitch made type of dude.

Sam brought some rainbow colored shit to the NFL, which isn't cool. After being cut, as a player just shut up and train to get back in the league. What does he do? He does an interview and says that there are other gays in the NFL. The man does some real bitch ass shit and given the fact that it's all in the name of being a homosexual, yeah I'm going to sling the f-word around him.

The gay dude on "The Chew", he's cool. I'd pay him to come to my house and host a dinner. Carson Kressler is hilarious to me. I support Jessie Tyler Ferguson he's cool and I love his character on Mondern Family. I'd hire nick berges for advice on interior decorating. There are gay men I'd probably hang with and kick some jokes. I can also share with these same men how I feel Micahel sam is an attention grabbing bitch.

You sure know a lot of gay guys...ijs
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 04:06 PM   #17
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Encounters: 7

And people call me a dumbass.
What adjective do you all use for wreckshop?
LuckOfTheOrient is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:24 PM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

LOTOish...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:27 PM   #19
Space Cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I don't think it's homophobic, i think it's the gas station pill side effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cute papi View Post
Despite the roster, why the fuck would a man watch that shit?
because internally, he hates michael Sam for coming out when he cant?

Or... because he had his manhood questioned when he was pranked once.

Space Cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:12 PM   #20
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Hey, I just try my best not to be the homophobic bigot that I used to be.

So I pay a little more attention to the gays and try not to throw up at their mere existence. I try and find the value in them as human beings.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 06:12 AM   #21
Iron_Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I'm lost on the point of this thread?

First of all, it should be called either Dancing with the "Stars" or Dancing with the Has-beens. Who the fuck are all of these people?

Second of all, Wreckshop should realize A) that your initial statement was pretty homophobic, regardless of how much of an improvement it might be over your previous outlook and b) many fucktards on the this board have a shit load of free time to do nothing but monitor posts and eviscerate other fucktards for their opinions.

The moral of the story: Don't put it out there and then get butt hurt when it gets cut off.
Iron_Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 11:39 AM   #22
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
People still watch that show?

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:14 PM   #23
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
The attention whore gay ex-college fb player Michael Sam is part of the cast. *thumbs down* I'm not watching.
I thinck you flocktards are missing the point. It's not that wreckshop is a homophobe; it's the implication that he would ever consider watching DWTS. How gayish is that?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 05:56 AM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I bet wreckshop secretly watches all of the Bravo reality shows.

Wreckshop, there have been gays in the NFL since its birth. Sam was just the first openly gay ... its a shame he is a one trick pony. If I were Sam, I would know my limitations as an athlete an learn new techniques so I can earn some big bucks in the NFL. With the status of the NFL, Sam could have openly promoted gay causes or made mega bucks in endorsements. He is either not very bright or was given very poor advice.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:46 PM   #25
Lustnotlove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

just incredible.
Lustnotlove is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:08 PM   #26
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
If I were Sam, I would know my limitations as an athlete an learn new techniques so I can earn some big bucks in the NFL. With the status of the NFL, Sam could have openly promoted gay causes or made mega bucks in endorsements. He is either not very bright or was given very poor advice.
Good point.

And as far as me watching it. I used to catch episodes with this one girl I was dating. We'd hang at her apartment after work in the evening and it'll sort of be in the background. I will admit to catching a few episodes on my own due to the dramatic build ups and certain sexy female celebrities and dancers who had knock out legs.
Old 03-21-2015, 04:01 PM   #27
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
You sure know a lot of gay guys...ijs
And admits that he would hang with them and cut up...
Birds of a feather...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient View Post
And people call me a dumbass.
What adjective do you all use for wreckshop?
"A Proven and Certified Dumbass"
Quote:
Hey, I just try my best not to be the homophobic bigot that I used to be. ?
Try harder!
Just by posting this tread you brought to light that you have issues with gays of some sort or another. Whether it be gays in pro sports, gays coming out, or gays outing each other. IJS, you spend a lot of time thinking of who's gay and what they're doing. DWTS is a show to give has beens one last shot in the limelight, it's pretty gayish to want to watch unless you're hooked on following celebrities in the twilight of their careers. Which BTW is also gayish.
Posting this online for thousands to see and opening yourself to public ridicule was not the smartest thing you could have done. Really nobody cares what you watch or don't watch, why or why not. Trying to defend yourself for days after making this mistake only adds fuel to the inferno...
Keep up the good work WreckedShip, you're doing fine here.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 03:46 PM   #28
wreckshop
BANNED

having a drink with a gay dude and not feeling weird about it is progressiveness. What if I have a gay son, associate, business partner, extended family member?

I'm not trying to be the uncomfortable homophobe.

However, I stll think Michael Sam is a bitch for his act..

he's had no "career" to be a has-been or have a twilight. That's the shit I'm getting at.

I don't watch DWTS but I'm now ashamed at the fact that I know of this show because of their buying tinto this man's "homo-hype" and casting him.
Old 03-22-2015, 04:44 PM   #29
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
having a drink with a gay dude and not feeling weird about it is progressiveness. What if I have a gay son, associate, business partner, extended family member?

I'm not trying to be the uncomfortable homophobe.
However, I stll think Michael Sam is a bitch for his act..
he's had no "career" to be a has-been or have a twilight. you discount his college career too quickly. His claim to fame was him screwing up his chance at a pro career
That's the shit I'm getting at.
I don't watch DWTS but I'm now ashamed at the fact that I know of this show because of their buying into this man's "homo-hype" and casting him.
we all know TV marketing, they could be trying to reach a gay target audience. The only popular prime time show with an openly gay character is "Modern Family" That leaves a lot of room for their niche audience.
Don't get me wrong, I've been flipping channels and came across the show. Saw some hot babe doing a jitterbug type dance, long legs, titties bouncing, I can see the shows appeal. But when the judges start adding their comments, I go back to flipping channels.
And as far as Michal Sam, I could care less if he's gay. He messed up his chance by coming out of the closet before the draft and now he's a screwed up has been. I agree with you there, it was a bitch ass move. There's been PLENTY of gay pro athletes in the NFL who focused on their talents and not their sexual preference. A few right here in Houston, I can't remember which ones cuz I really don't care.
And if you're worried about being overly homophobic? Next time you are around someone who you know is gay, try treating them like a person like anyone else. If they know that you AREN'T gay, they probably won't hit on you. You're safe there.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:03 PM   #30
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
And if you're worried about being overly homophobic? Next time you are around someone who you know is gay, try treating them like a person like anyone else. If they know that you AREN'T gay, they probably won't hit on you. You're safe there.
That's where I'm getting at. Treating them like a human being but maintaining your distance and your heterosexual stance.

Inherently I just believe that if you're a guy fucking other men that shit is just sad and discusting. I already and naturally think less of you.

But I just wouldn't want to be a judgmental person.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women