Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2023, 05:36 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Tucker had 70 million views!!!!

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...ter-views/amp/

What a clown!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 05:55 PM   #17
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Wow. Those are Super Bowl numbers.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 07:49 PM   #18
Chase7
Valued Poster

I didn’t know Twitter had anything you could watch on TV then I see 70 million watched the show he put on.

I checked into how to watch anything on Twitter, If I’m correct you have to pay and download Apple TV app.
Not worth the effort to me at this point.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 10:35 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy75 View Post
Lamestream media is dead. Thank God.

All the lefties are scrambling now, because they can't control the narrative anymore.
It is indeed. The media killed itself by burying their heads up the DNCs ass and regurgitating the DNC party line to those ill informed people who foolishly thought the mainstream media was telling them the truth. What fools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
I checked into how to watch anything on Twitter, If I’m correct you have to pay and download Apple TV app.
Not worth the effort to me at this point.
Chase - no need to download the Apple TV app. Just go to Twitter and watch it on your phone or computer. The video is embedded. The link for episode 1 of Tucker is here

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...03439146172419

And Bam - up to over 96 million views and counting

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 03:03 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Unemployed Guy's Basement Selfie Video Crushes Fox News In Primetime Ratings

https://babylonbee.com/news/unemploy...ews-in-ratings

Entertainment · Apr 27, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

U.S. — The historic leader in primetime cable ratings Fox News was dominated last night by an unemployed man filming a selfie video in his partially-finished basement.

"This guy chatting for a few minutes in his underwear and a blazer just completely blew Fox News out of the water," said Nielsen executive Roger Millican. "It was a ratings bloodbath."

The unemployed man reportedly posted the basement selfie video on Twitter around 7 p.m., and by 7:02 p.m. had gained more viewers than the entire Fox News primetime lineup. "We got demolished," said a Fox News producer, on condition of anonymity. "Our viewers abandoned us in droves to watch a video labeled 'Good evening', which was just this dude jawing in his basement. We're in trouble."

Panic quickly spread among the top brass at Fox News, as executive producers brainstormed how to win back viewers. "More gold coin ads? No, we already tried that. Think, Bob, think!" said Fox News VP Bob Randall. "Is it physically possible to add any more 'Breaking News' graphics? No? How about making the necklines lower on all the female anchors' dresses? This is hard!!"

At publishing time, the unemployed man had reportedly crushed Fox News primetime ratings once again, this time with a video of himself silently making a ham sandwich.

BAAHHAAHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 03:07 PM   #21
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I could go along with the lower neck lines. Fox News certainly has some smoking hot news honeys, worthy of watching with the tv muted.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women