Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #16
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
LMAO Hugh..you owe me a new keyboard!
A new keyboard? Hell, I'd much rather pull your hair, spank your ass, and fuck you till you shut the hell up!
Will Boner is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #17
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

That was some funny shit Hugh....crying at home...
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #18
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default HJ

Hugh I see you're a public school product.
Guest061614 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #19
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Sorry, but no GFE, no business from me.

It's just a preference on my part; I only spend my hard earned dollars on what I want. Non GFE providers just don't really interest me. Good luck though, I wish you the best.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #20
fobolous
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

+1 to what CoHorn said.

I have never enjoyed a non gfe session and I will schedule and wait for my ATF (she knows who she is) before I go for a non gfe session. Its not about price, its about feeling like the time was well spent when I leave and that has never been anything less than GFE.
fobolous is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:34 PM   #21
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What exactly does everyone consider gfe?
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:09 AM   #22
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHorn View Post
Sorry, but no GFE, no business from me.
+ another to what CoHorn said

I research my providers very carefully. I only book well reviewed, established GFE providers. And I have a very precise profile on P411 about what I consider a good session. Never had anything but a GFE session .. never will. And on that point, god bless all the lovely ladies who provide these excellent services with such charm and generosity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giasanto38dd View Post
More difficult to answer ... there can be some leeway on this. But generally, kissing, daty, and bbbj are part of it. But GFE is not simply about acronyms. It's attitude and charm. Conveying gratitude that you have been chosen by this client. That you are happy to see the gentlemen and delighted to be doing whatever it is you are doing at any given moment in time. Some ladies (Cheyenne Blake) can begin the GFE experience with the first email .. the affectionate names and flirtatiousness of her message ... woof.

Does it have to be real and sincere? No. Might be a little scary if it was .. but no question some ladies do develop a rapport with the client which adds a lot of affection and playfulness to the time spent together.

I really think you should ask the guy, "what makes a good session for you?" Have that info, up front. And decide ... can I do that? Do I want to do that? If those are "no" answers ... take a pass.
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:51 AM   #23
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
ok... so i do not advertise or offer gfe sessions generally from to time when i am extremely comfortable with a regular my rules change as the relationship grows but not always so i never advertise as a gfe provider because i always want EVERYONE to get what theeing more active on here i have seen as i am becomeing more active on here i have seen more and more men whom i know prefer or only use ge provider nowys dont rush and am still very sensual but im always ummm whats the word kind of anxiouse that i will totally leave them satisfied and fullfilled as it something itake pride in but when i "research them" check out reviews comments and threads that they are involved in and see consistant menu choices they indulge in that i do not offer i sometimes wonder if they know ahead of time im not gfe so i always tell themto check out some of my reviews to see of my menu options...now just about most of the timethey do call me back and we are both spent at the end of the session but im just wondering if generally they are still the same level of satisfied as if they would have seena gfe provider GUYS OPINIONS? LADIES?
The answer to your question in the title of your thread is a simple NO. But, if a guy goes into the session with a non GFE provider, either, not knowing what to expect, or knows that it is not GFE and he may not be looking for GFE from that particular session or that particular time, then the answer is maybe to yes. Now there are many opinions to the definition of GFE, but what is great about this site, as well as other adult review boards and advertising boards is the fact that you can choose who you believe best suits YOUR definition of GFE by doing your research.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:38 AM   #24
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Everything but the nagging ;-)

My personal list includes what the others have said before me. I want to know, or be fooled into thinking she wants to be there with me and no where else. It's an attitude that you bring to the appointment.

How do you act around a real boyfriend? Do you lay your head on his chest when you are through and run your fingers through his hair? Do you give him little kisses on the neck and chest? To me, GFE is a lot more than just BBBJ and Daty.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #25
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Your profile or your reviews don't state that you don't offer GFE. I'm glad you posted this thread saying sometimes. I would hate to have booked an appointment and not get a GFE I like. For the money an hour costs, I will spend my money elsewhere. You say you offer GFE sometimes. Well how is client supposed to know when you are going to give it up. I would want to know for sure before you walk in the door. Why play games? Just state on your profile what's on the menu. Like many other sex workers do.
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #26
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_whatever View Post
Just wanted to jump in here to say that this assessment does NOT apply to the few good girls at the well-known AMPs. Check the AMP forum to find out who they are, if interested.

But yes I agree that most AMP sessions are like this, if the guy just shows up and gets luck-of-the-draw without doing research and/or making an appointment first.

(Clarification: I still prefer GFE from a good indy above all.)
Some of the most GFE sessions I've ever had have been at AMP's. I completely understand why some guys aren't fond of the setting, but some of the women I've seen at AMP's have the ability to make you feel like you're the only one no matter how jaded and cynical you are.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #27
TexAss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

To answer your first question, no, not at all. There are several very sexy providers who use this site to book sessions that will never hear from me because of their limited menu. If I want a non GFE session I go to a strip club, not a provider.

Dodger and CoHorn just about covered it for me as far as what GFE includes. It has as much to do with the attitude as the menu though, which is where most non GFE providers miss the cut in my opinion, they just can't pull off the illusion of passion.
TexAss is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:11 PM   #28
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I think most guys--the majority of guys--more than 50% of all guys that are active members or lurkers on this board would consider GFE to be:

LFK and/or DFK, BBBJ and DATY all delivered with sweetness and enthusiasm.

If you drop any of those acronyms from the list, but keep the sweetness and enthusiasm, then it is debatable, but some may call it GFE Lite.

If you drop the sweetness but keep the enthusiasm (and maybe intensify it a bit), all of the acronyms and add CIM and/or COF/COB and GREEK then some may call it PSE.

If you drop the sweetness but keep the enthusiasm, all of the acronyms and add COF/COB then some may call it PSE Lite.

It's all a matter of opinion really, but I would say that my first definition of GFE is the most common.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #29
fobolous
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

+1 ithy...I see GFE the same way. Above all, will never visit someone that is CBJ....I can sometimes do without DFK, but the person that's my ATF exudes all the characteristics of GFE and then some with her attitude and sweetness.
fobolous is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #30
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

JUST WONDERING if a GUY who PREFERS gfe can be TRUELY satisfied with service from a non GFE provider

:laughin g1::laug hing1:

:::: NO ::::

Quote:
SEXY PASSIONATE ATTITUDE and she must show this SEAL to prove it.
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women