Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you tp a provider
yes if yes how much? 8 19.05%
no 9 21.43%
maybe 23 54.76%
never 2 4.76%
don't care 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2013, 05:30 AM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I only tip the ones that tip me for extra good service when they give me extra good service.
so maybe
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #17
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Not sure I'd call it a tip.... But 150 gets 160 , 190 gets 200, etc...
I did just give 400 for a 360 tab that had dinner and other off the clock
For those who have far subassembly expectations, yes... For those who are priced higher and met expectations or only slightly better , no.

So "depends" is the answer.
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #18
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I always tip !20%. sometimes more, sometimes less. I don't obsess over the EXACT 20%, but make come out to the next $20 bill.

Generally, I tip in advance. T-I-P-S used to stand for "To Insure Perfict Service". I tip ahead to let the provider know that I am looking for (and expect) a quality session.

If my expectations are not met, I seek other company moving forward.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #19
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Do you tip your lawyer or your doctor? Their billable hour rates are lower than most providers' billable hourly rate. At least with a provider, you know you are being fucked
Your attorney gets paid if he licks a stamp it's not comparable. Women in the hobby if hobbying correctly do lots of work before you walk thru the door. Please remember that next time you think our income is comparable to an attorney.
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #20
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
With 1.3" of dangling death the lady usually gets the tip.

Have you ever asked a provider for a discount based on your "tip"?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:00 AM   #21
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

I (like 19Trees) try not to tip with cash, but see what else they like via their website. I have a pretty nice wine collection, so I'll usually bring it, but if the lady likes flowers, chocolates, candles or whatever they like, I'll bring it. To me, I think it means more than extra dineros!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:54 AM   #22
AcesHigh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I rarely do not tip if I have seen the person before. If I am coming back it is because she is doing something very, very right. Gotta encourage that with a tip!

I will usually decide at the end of a session (if it is a first-time appointment) whether to tip or not. I often do. I just think it is polite and a good gesture to someone who has just been very giving to me.
AcesHigh is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #23
David426
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Blacks in general do not ever tip, not sure if its a cultural thing, or a right they have not to tip because of years of oppresion or what the deal is. This info is from several providers i have known over the years.. I bartended and waited tables in college too.. No one would ever really like waiting on tables occupied by blacks, because there was no tip left or they would leave a dollar on an $80.00 tab.
David426 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #24
Lil' Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
It's a deep dark secret
Yeah, but what's her name?
Lil' Tex is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #25
Lil' Tex
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by David426 View Post
Blacks in general do not ever tip, not sure if its a cultural thing, or a right they have not to tip because of years of oppresion or what the deal is. This info is from several providers i have known over the years.. I bartended and waited tables in college too.. No one would ever really like waiting on tables occupied by blacks, because there was no tip left or they would leave a dollar on an $80.00 tab.
Dude, go hijack another thread with that Bullshit...
Lil' Tex is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #26
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Default Tips: 0% to 200%

At restaurants I assume 20% is what I will be tipping.

If the service is exceptional, then there is a very good chance my tip will be more than 20%. I have tipped 30% and all the way up to tipping more than my bill/tab/check amount. At times, I have tipped 200% of the amount owed. As in, doubling the check total, and then rounding up the nearest $20. And I will visit the places over and over and over again and I will tip great every time because it ensures kick ass service, and I like being treated very well. I am content paying a pretty penny for good service. Every time I walk in select places, I don't have to wait and I get the service I want. I loved doing it back then, and I still tip heavily when the opportunity presents itself.

On the flip side, there is no way in hell you will get a 20% tip if your service sucks. You're actually lucky to get 10%. Sometimes I have only paid the amount owed and not tipped at all.

Now, I think it is different when determining whether or not to tip a provider. If you gift/tip a provider at the conclusion of your date, then your next visit you may be in for that special treatment because now she may feel like she owes you! Similar to an observant bar tender -- you tip them good, what happens after doing that a time or two? Your name and face becomes associated with... treat this one special. In the client/provider scenario, I would recommend though tipping upfront or giving the gift upfront, that basically tells her to treat you special. I do believe that a lady should always do her best, after all, that's all any of us can do. I also think knowing if a certain person is going to tip can change the mood, tone, and overall experience of any appointment, date, service, session.

I think a tip or a gift that a lady can take home is different than something used during time together.

Gifts used or consumed during an appointment or date are more along the lines of adding sugar and spice to something nice; but after the date, if there's nothing to take home or walk away with.... is it really a gift? A better way to look at it.... is this from me-to-YOU, or from me-to-US? I have always looked at gifts as, "I got this for you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
The one time I tipped the lady was appreciative......then turned and told me "only 50 dollars more?" after she counted it.
I would go as far as saying, "She who complains about the size of a gift doesn't deserve it."
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #27
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

mmmmm GPS maker
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
At restaurants I assume 20% is what I will be tipping.

If the service is exceptional, then there is a very good chance my tip will be more than 20%. I have tipped 30% and all the way up to tipping more than my bill/tab/check amount. At times, I have tipped 200% of the amount owed. As in, doubling the check total, and then rounding up the nearest $20. And I will visit the places over and over and over again and I will tip great every time because it ensures kick ass service, and I like being treated very well. I am content paying a pretty penny for good service. Every time I walk in select places, I don't have to wait and I get the service I want. I loved doing it back then, and I still tip heavily when the opportunity presents itself.

On the flip side, there is no way in hell you will get a 20% tip if your service sucks. You're actually lucky to get 10%. Sometimes I have only paid the amount owed and not tipped at all.

Now, I think it is different when determining whether or not to tip a provider. If you gift/tip a provider at the conclusion of your date, then your next visit you may be in for that special treatment because now she may feel like she owes you! Similar to an observant bar tender -- you tip them good, what happens after doing that a time or two? Your name and face becomes associated with... treat this one special. In the client/provider scenario, I would recommend though tipping upfront or giving the gift upfront, that basically tells her to treat you special. I do believe that a lady should always do her best, after all, that's all any of us can do. I also think knowing if a certain person is going to tip can change the mood, tone, and overall experience of any appointment, date, service, session.

I think a tip or a gift that a lady can take home is different than something used during time together.

Gifts used or consumed during an appointment or date are more along the lines of adding sugar and spice to something nice; but after the date, if there's nothing to take home or walk away with.... is it really a gift? A better way to look at it.... is this from me-to-YOU, or from me-to-US? I have always looked at gifts as, "I got this for you."

I would go as far as saying, "She who complains about the size of a gift doesn't deserve it."
Size does not matter.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:16 PM   #29
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Size does not matter.
Lucky for Three Sides - all he has is a tip.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:24 PM   #30
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

you seen it chicago boi?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women