Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #16
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Nail on the head....

Hobby wise....it is easy to get the two confused. There are so many emotions involved in giving ourselves to each other. Sometimes it can be tough to keep the two separated...you just have to do it.[/quote]

Reese, you framed it up exactly how I see it, too. Damn, it does get confusing....Lust? Love? I know what others have said so far; putting each in their own seperate neat little compartment measured by a definition suitable perhaps for themselves only for the time being. For me, as of late, they have become a swirling blend of one; inseperable.

And how I wish that were not the case.

Perhaps I need to take a leave of absence from the hobby world for a while. Cleanse myself of the confusion.

However....before I make that commitment.....anyone planning a smoking hot special this coming weekend??? Spring is nigh upon us....and I feel love/lust is in the air.

Let it roll, baby, roll.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:44 PM   #17
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Lust is a disease and love is its treatment. I am infected often..... I just need a cure.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

i agree w/ what invisible1 and dallas rain said, the C.S. Lewis' quote [thanks elysa], and esp. hookem69horn's last lines...
Love is ... making love.
Lust is ... fucking.

that's similar to my comment on the "ever just wanna make love" thread.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=2259553#post2259553
there is a big difference between fucking, sex, and love.
fucking is primal, sex is physical, and love is emotional/personal.
lust is just wanting to get it on for the short-term primal and/or physical benefits.
love is for the long-term benefits.

if you are willing to unconditionally give up some part of yourself for another, then it's love. otherwise, it's just lust.

i prefer to be in love but will generally accept to be in and satisfy my lust most anytime.

my "Love Quote of the Day" widget on my iGoogle page had these today....
"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." -- Robert Frost.
"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love." -- Tom Robbins in "Still Life with Woodpecker" [a great story about how to make love last]
"Love is a state of mind." -- Francis Ceniza

iGoogle gadgets http://www.google.com/ig/directory?type=gadgets
search for "love quotes"

sending love to all of you!!!!
and lust to some of you!!! :^) :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:31 AM   #19
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Love is a feeling of being more complete when in an extended relationship with another person. Love does not have to be sexual, but in a relationship between a man and a woman it often is sexual. Love is when the needs, feelings, emotions and dreams of the the other person are as important one's own own needs, feelings, emotions and dreams.
The media has twisted the term love so much that the mainstream doesn't really know what it is. Indeed many say "Love" as the movies define it does not exist. I tend to agree what the movies protray is highly doubtful. But I do believe love exists and how Invisible1 descirbed it is the best and shortest description I have seen. But I'm gonna ad my two-cents anyway because I love to butt-in.

Many other societies have different views on love. In some African tribes it is believed that love is what happens between 2 people of the same gender. Spouses are contractual arrangements to concieve and raise kids and handle sexual urges. They feel love between a man in a woman is insane. The romans had something like 20+ words for love, the most commonly known one is Eros, which Elyssa was kind enough to go over already. So the whole thing is insanely complicated.

Personally, it could be said that how I feel towards my friends is love, and indeed it fits with what Invis said. And I have lusted before, but not as often as one might think a guy would. The only "real" persons I have just lusted over are Justin Jolie and Olivia Wilde. Other than that if I have any interest in a woman I try to find out as much about them as possible. And any girl I have tried to court I have rarely ever thought about in sexual ways. Don't get me wrong, I had some lust for them, but the thought of "I wonder how she looks naked." Was weaker than the thought "I wonder how she is doing, right now?" Now it seems like I might be weird in that way considering how guys seem to only care about sex, but on the other hand the male side of our culture, and in fact many cultures, do not encourage emotional exploration beyond, "Me happy! Me Angry! Me Horny!" So if a guy feels something outside those vague emotions then he has no way to express them. He might as well be 9 years old trying to figure out why his stomach his stomach feels funny when she's around.

What I look for in a lover is someone I can be best friends with, make love to and fuck silly when the time is right.

It's actually kind of weird, when I am away from my ATF I keep thinking of all these dirty things I want to do to her, but when I am with her, I just want to sit and talk. Yeah, that one is knew to me.

So, the whole point of my essay is this, lust is easy to identify. Love is not!
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:04 AM   #20
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

I disagree with some others here that love is emotional, and lust physical. I don't think it's that easy. I believe that lust can be emotional, but it is a selfish emotional need, not a giving emotional need.

Love and lust become messy because...

It is possible for a man to lust after a woman, and know that it is lust.
It is possible for a man to love a woman, and know that it is love.
It is possible for a man to believe he is in love with a woman, while in reality it is lust.

In other words, belief in love often blinds us to the reality of lust. (I think this is true of women as well.)

For me, knowing I am in love occurs when; I realize that she has faults, and I know what those faults are. When i'm not only willing to accept those faults, but to cherish them, as they are who she is... I am in love!
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:51 AM   #21
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Love is what happens when you're not having sex.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:59 AM   #22
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
That I ask this question.... I would love to know how many of you men can tell the difference between lust and love.. Only because I see a lot of people confusing the two.. So what are your thoughts? Ladies please feel free to chime in also...
I pay for lust, love is free...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Away from the hobby....I think love and lust can go hand in hand. I have been in love and still lusted after her. I have F*cked the woman I love and made love to her as well.

Hobby wise....it is easy to get the two confused. There are so many emotions involved in giving ourselves to each other. Sometimes it can be tough to keep the two separated...you just have to do it.
The above statements are why I LOVE to LUST after Reese...
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:05 AM   #23
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Lust is our BCD activities...love is you inviting me to have drinks and dinner afterwards.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #24
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Love is unconditional.
Lust is by the hour, has various stipulations and consultant fees.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:20 AM   #25
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Lust is our BCD activities...love is you inviting me to have drinks and dinner afterwards.
and then going back to the room and fucking each others brains out!
hd is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:28 AM   #26
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Love is using a feather

Lust is using the chicken
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:36 AM   #27
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
I disagree with some others here that love is emotional, and lust physical. I don't think it's that easy. I believe that lust can be emotional, but it is a selfish emotional need, not a giving emotional need.

Love and lust become messy because...

It is possible for a man to lust after a woman, and know that it is lust.
It is possible for a man to love a woman, and know that it is love.
It is possible for a man to believe he is in love with a woman, while in reality it is lust.

In other words, belief in love often blinds us to the reality of lust. (I think this is true of women as well.)

For me, knowing I am in love occurs when; I realize that she has faults, and I know what those faults are. When I'm not only willing to accept those faults, but to cherish them, as they are who she is... I am in love!
There are so many good answers here! But in this line of work the lines can become cloudy very quickly for some
even though you are paying for her time..I think the whole GFE experience can give someone a false illusion if they
are not careful.. It is nice to see a few of you guys have nailed it. well at least in my book..
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #28
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
But in this line of work the lines can become cloudy very quickly with some men and women.. Even though you are paying for her time..I think the whole GFE experience can give someone a false illusion
if they are not careful.. It is nice to see a few of you guys have nailed it. well at least in my book..
Amen to that, sister Fawn....amen.

Maybe esteemed Eccie review leader, Daaaaaman, has it down pat: One and Done. Rarely Repeat, if ever (now he may but we hear little if ever if he does see a provider more than once let alone multiple times.) Yep! All Lust, All the Time......allowing zero opportunity for the repeated GFE experience with a regular to ever become confused with this silly notion that you might actually have feelings (Love?) for a woman who has chosen the career of being a provider. Afterall, things of that ilk are only possible in Hollywood-penned fantasies such as the improbable cinematic romances, Moulin Rouge and Pretty Woman.

Okay....too early in the day to go on a rant. Sorry.
What were we talking about anyway?

Fuck Yaaaaaa!!!!!
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:19 AM   #29
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I agree with Fawn's comment above ... I suspect, at one time or another, most of us have had to take a step back and look at a situation (with a Provider, or Hobbyist) ... I know I have and it is very difficult to keep those proverbial lines from running together, or distinguishing between reality and the illusion.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:16 AM   #30
all_me
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Love and lust???

Well thanks for the education. I always thought the difference was about 3 inches. Shows what I know.

all_me
all_me is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women