Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #16
ackvt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

You must aspire to my stupidity then, or are just too clueless. Do you really think these guys would admit to knowing about the bombing? "Well if they said they didn't do it then that must be the truth". Everyone in prison is innocent too, right?

The cops show up and tell them they are under arrest for obstruction and lying to the Feds (not the cops, like Boston PD but the FBI. yes stupid there's a difference) do you REALLY think they are going to argue the point? "Oh we were much more involved than that." Is that what you'd expect them to offer up?

And I'm not saying they are a sleeper cell, my post was about when someone in the press would bring this up (again actually as it was heavily discussed immediately after the incident). AND from books I've read about sleeper cells this GIVES THE IMPRESSION of one.

And finally I don't even know who you are, and you don't know me. Hauling off and calling me stupid is a fucktard thing to do. Go shit in your hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

prior to the call they got asking them to toss the backpack and computer they had no idea the marathon bombing was going down ..

they are charged with obstructing justice and lying to the cops ... after the dudes realized how bad they fucked up, they pointed out exactly what they did with the backpack and it was recovered, they handed over the computer without hesitation. They are in pretty serious trouble, but certainly not for being part of a sleeper cell.

Im not defending their stupidity, just bringing attention to yours.
ackvt is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Early on there was discussion that one or more of these 3 stooges were informed that one of the terrorists knew how to make a bomb and that they were headed for "Manhattan." Also, I also recall have heard (or seen) that when they saw the photos of their 2 "friends" they tossed the stuff so they (the terrorsts) would not get in trouble, which is why they lied also.

The timeline of when they were initially contacted and when they came clean may make some "years" worth of difference on a sentence, because if they failed to disclose what they knew and in the meantime the cop was killed and other officers injured then their lying can be considered a contributing cause and a "lack of cooperation" with investigating officres/agents.

The 10 year minimum can be enhanced on a point system.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Let Chaney water board them he will get to the bottom of this conspiracy theory.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:33 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackvt View Post
You must aspire to my stupidity then, or are just too clueless. Do you really think these guys would admit to knowing about the bombing? "Well if they said they didn't do it then that must be the truth". Everyone in prison is innocent too, right?

The cops show up and tell them they are under arrest for obstruction and lying to the Feds (not the cops, like Boston PD but the FBI. yes stupid there's a difference) do you REALLY think they are going to argue the point? "Oh we were much more involved than that." Is that what you'd expect them to offer up?

And I'm not saying they are a sleeper cell, my post was about when someone in the press would bring this up (again actually as it was heavily discussed immediately after the incident). AND from books I've read about sleeper cells this GIVES THE IMPRESSION of one.

And finally I don't even know who you are, and you don't know me. Hauling off and calling me stupid is a fucktard thing to do. Go shit in your hat.

I'll let the cops dissect the computer along with the phone records, and let them decide if in fact its a sleeper cell, anything short of that is pure conjecture. If you believe living in a world of speculation is a smart idea rather than discuss facts based on evidence, who am I to argue with your intelligence?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I'll let the cops dissect the computer along with the phone records, and let them decide ...
If the 3 idiots didn't know what was going on, they probably would not have trashed their junk ... and lied to FBI. No doubt "fun" and "exciting" to them in the planning stages.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:52 PM   #21
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

What are the odds on IF any of the three start crying?

If so, what are the odds on WHEN any of the three start crying?

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
I did not write this, but I wish I had. It does have some appeal both for handling terrorists and unAmerican pissfarts that fault everything about my Government.
Now the news media will spend days trying to determine why these men did what they did in Boston. They will want to know what America did to make these brothers so angry with us. They will want to know why these men were not arrested before they did something unlawful. The media will be in a tissy about the new era of home grown radicals and about how they could live among us and still hate us.

Here in west Texas, I have rattlesnakes on my place. I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch. I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. I kill every rattlesnake I encounter. I kill rattlesnakes because a rattlesnake will bite me and inflict me with poison. I don’t stop to wonder why a rattlesnake will bite me. It will bite me because it is a rattlesnake and that is what rattlesnakes do. I don’t try to reason with a rattlesnake…I just kill it. I don’t try to get to know the rattlesnake better so that I can find a way to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me…I just kill them. I don’t quiz a rattlesnake to see if I can find out where the other snakes are because (a) it won’t tell me (b) I already know that they live on my place…I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one. I don’t look for ways that I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a non-poisonous rat snake. I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion I kill a rat snake, because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the time. Also, I know that for every rattlesnake that I kill, two more lurk out there. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of rattlesnakes. Do I fear them? No! Do I respect what they can do to me? Yes! And because of that respect I give them their fair justice….I kill them.

Maybe as a country we should give more credit to the jihadist just being a rattlesnake!
Interesting. Old Dingbat thinks that people who disagree with government are no better than rattlesnakes and ought to be killed whenever and wherever they are found. I'll bet he thinks he is a "true American", too.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Interesting. Old Dingbat thinks that people who disagree with government are no better than rattlesnakes and ought to be killed whenever and wherever they are found. I'll bet he thinks he is a "true American", too.
You have lost your mind, literally.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Iffy? You think I've lost my mind?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Iffy? You think I've lost my mind?

like most everyone on this board Iffy finally caught on too
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You are spot on this time. When I read his first post the only thing I could visualize was a Good Ol' Country Boy randomly blowing away anyone HE is convinced is a bad guy. That might work for rattlesnakes and king snakes, but I wonder: if I shoot 12 people and it turns out only 8 were terrorists, is that OK?

I didn't see anything different in his post from a KKK lynch party of any other group of vigilantes.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Update

Boston Bombing Suspects Had First Planned Attack for July Fourth

WASHINGTON − The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings told F.B.I. interrogators that, as he and his brother plotted their deadly assault, they considered suicide attacks and striking on the Fourth of July, according to a law enforcement official....

The brothers finished building the bombs in Tamerlan’s apartment in Cambridge, Mass., faster than they anticipated and so decided to accelerate their attack to the Boston Marathon on April 15, Patriots Day in Massachusetts, from July, according to the account that Dzhokhar provided authorities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/03/us/Boston-bombing-suspects-planned-july-fourth-attack.html?emc=na
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:39 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

OK, so?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:26 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You think these three stooges "disagree with government"?
Old 05-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
...That might work for rattlesnakes and king snakes, ...
Why would one want to kill a King snake?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women