Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #16
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default I agree but things didn't add up at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Its always seemed pretty simple to me. If you want to see a provider, get screened. After you've been screened, work out a date and time to meet. To schedule and then worry about screening seems like putting the cart before the horse.

P411 is pretty great for this and since most of the reputable providers around are on it, I've never had a problem setting up last minute dates through them.

I couldn't get replies and so on. You must have been are regular's at an agency. Our regulars make appointments within a few hours. I think it wise for everyone to make sure the guest is who he says he is..For the record, some ladies are right on top of this and do get back to me within 15 minutes or so, then your clear for the same day....

I can't believe I'm catching slack for catching a "possible issue" and them acting on it. No, we won't risk ourselves for anyone. If you all know ladies who are not so thorough please go ahead. I have to look out for everyone, the guest and the provider. better sage than sorry. It would suck if you as a male were in session and due to a "quick screen" everyone had "a problem" not so easily squirmed out of.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #17
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default I said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustnotlove View Post
Sofia, YOU said YOU were NOT going to start any more posts!
I'd be gone for a while.....
Old 03-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #18
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
I'm sorry, I have no idea what this means?
Neiman's only accepts cash or Amex, and to use an Amex they go through all protocal. Not like other stores that don't ask you to see ID........they follow the rules.......Go to Neiman's(the store) you'll see....
Old 03-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #19
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
Really why, it was not you. If I decide to take a weeks vacation I can do so. If things don't add up in emails and texts, we will research it as most providers do......
I'm just saying if you want to be the Neiman Marcus of coops. Then you need to give great service to your customers and potential customers. Anything less would make you the Wal Mart of coops. Nothing wrong with either one, there just different.

You were the one that started the thread about returning pms. And there seems to be some drama with you. I don't mind the drama in fact I like it. I don't have the patience to jump through hoops. So for me, screening needs to very clear(as to what you want from me) and easy for to get you that information. IF I have to pm once, then e-mail and then text a code, then get a new code, click my heels three time, then text again. I'm not going to do it. I also won't be chasing anyone down. My attention span isn't that long and I'll lose interest.

Most of the time a business doesn't close up shop because someone takes a weeks vacation. Unless it's a mom and pop kind of company. Maybe you can get someone to fill in for you the next time you take a vacation.

And I'm sorry about your car accident. And hope your feeling much better. I give a great massage if you need one.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #20
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

I'm fine now. i have to do the screening myself. it works like this. You either Pm or email me, give 3 refernces,I clear them, a cell number, give you a code for when you text ( I'll will know who you are. Then you are in.....Not that hard..
Old 03-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #21
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

That seems easy enough.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #22
The One and Only
Gaining Momentum

Oh, no! Those two are falling in love!
Old 03-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #23
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
Oh, no! Those two are falling in love!

Dude that's what you got out of my posts?
Old 03-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #24
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
When we were on P411, we still contacted the ladies for confirmation. It's just an added measure we have always taken. I don't want to stir up a can of worms here but on HD there is a post of fake pics being on P411 and the hobbyist noticing it running them through tinyeye. That's all I have to say about that, you can read it on HD. But yes even of P411 we always contacted the ladies. Some are faster to get back to us than others.
Your personal agenda rears its head again? I saw that thread and it didn't seem like that big a deal. Gina herself responded to it and managed the issue and all the parties that complained seemed satisfied with the results. Its interesting how others can't even mention P411 near you without you taking the opportunity to disparage them...

Of course its a good idea to check out the hobbyists "OKs". But this thread was about how long it took. If you hadn't heard back from a provider in a day, I think it'd be a good idea to check back in with the hobbyist, let him know what's going on and ask for other references if he has them or ask him to be patient. That at least gives him the illusion that you give a shit about screening him, as opposed to him passing personal information on to you and getting nothing in return.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:58 PM   #25
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

as usual ender nails it.

at least act like you give a shit. Not just sophie and the coin op but any provider with a shred of sense and a mind for business. Guys really are easy to please at the end of the day. Even the WK's (should) have a hard time disagreeing with that.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #26
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Your personal agenda rears its head again? I saw that thread and it didn't seem like that big a deal. Gina herself responded to it and managed the issue and all the parties that complained seemed satisfied with the results. Its interesting how others can't even mention P411 near you without you taking the opportunity to disparage them...

Enderwiggin- Of course its a good idea to check out the hobbyists "OKs". But this thread was about how long it took. If you hadn't heard back from a provider in a day, I think it'd be a good idea to check back in with the hobbyist, let him know what's going on and ask for other references if he has them or ask him to be patient. That at least gives him the illusion that you give a shit about screening him, as opposed to him passing personal information on to you and getting nothing in return.

What makes you think I don't, email and text that is....? You know what they say about assumptions...

Don't bring P411 into this, leave in on HD....It's all there well and clear..

It's your money, spend it how you like....

What agenda....I did not even start this thread!!!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #27
Lustnotlove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Sofia, Did you really just write "What agenda....I did not even start this thread!!!"?
Old 03-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #28
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Yup, she really and truly did, and, sadly, she really and truly believes it, I'm afraid. Talk about opening yourself up for "split personality" attacks!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #29
Lustnotlove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Now we have an impersonator of Sofia on the board. Maybe it was Sophia who started this thread. That would be the evil twin.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:02 PM   #30
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Quote:

Enderwiggin- Of course its a good idea to check out the hobbyists "OKs". But this thread was about how long it took. If you hadn't heard back from a provider in a day, I think it'd be a good idea to check back in with the hobbyist, let him know what's going on and ask for other references if he has them or ask him to be patient. That at least gives him the illusion that you give a shit about screening him, as opposed to him passing personal information on to you and getting nothing in return.

What makes you think I don't, email and text that is....? You know what they say about assumptions...

Don't bring P411 into this, leave in on HD....It's all there well and clear..

It's your money, spend it how you like....

What agenda....I did not even start this thread!!!

that was SO CLASSIC I had to quote it.
Thread Closed