Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35870
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2014, 08:29 AM   #16
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine View Post
***Rant warning***

Why is this such a difficult concept in the real world? Why am I an asshole if I happen to like it better when you stand over there? When you don't need anything from me and you're okay if I don't feel like talking tomorrow, or next week, or maybe ever again? Can't you just have genuinely lovely and exciting interactions and then not expect to be coddled?
#endrant

Thank you, men of ECCIE. Most of you are very cool, and some of you are fascinating!

I understand where you're coming from hon. This is actually a skill that many people don't have because, it has to be learned or you become conditioned to it. I can separate my mind from my pussy and I never invest more than I am "willing" to walk away from. Different strokes for different folks, this works for me. The hobby and RW are 2 different worlds for sure. It's the emotional ones that go batshit crazy because they have special RW needs that they carry over into this hobby, those I can usually smell/read from a mile away.
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 08:33 AM   #17
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

One of the biggest problems in relationships (of any kind) are when the needs of the two people don't line up well. Everyone has their own set of wants and needs, and finding someone whose needs line up with yours is one of life's great challenges.

In the hobby, the great GFE providers can convince their clients that this happens... for the duration of their session. That's what we're paying for, and that's what we want.

In real life, it's a lot harder, because faking isn't supposed to be part of the deal. If needs are too far out of alignment, it's best (although often difficult) to admit that it wasn't meant to be, and look for a better fit next time.

Quote:
***Rant warning***

Why is this such a difficult concept in the real world? Why am I an asshole if I happen to like it better when you stand over there? When you don't need anything from me and you're okay if I don't feel like talking tomorrow, or next week, or maybe ever again? Can't you just have genuinely lovely and exciting interactions and then not expect to be coddled?
#endrant

Thank you, men of ECCIE. Most of you are very cool, and some of you are fascinating!

blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 08:34 AM   #18
Alana Fontaine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233303
My ECCIE Reviews

You all are an outlet for my sexual energy and the reason I get to spend more time with my son, for which I am very grateful.
Alana Fontaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 08:40 AM   #19
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Pay, Fuck, Leave ... KISS: Keep It Simple, Stupid
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 08:47 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are completely missing the point.

...so I get to be genuinely excited to see them and hear from them, and genuinely relate to them.

I am actually super sweet and put a lot of value on respecting peoples feelings. And I adore my regulars, none of whom I can see myself hurting.
What was the point? (Rhetorical Question!)
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 08:55 AM   #21
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
***Rant warning***

#endrant

Hooker time is just that.. Hooker time. I buy what I need and move on. No getting chummy, small talk or bullshit like that. What I find hilarious is guy who think their ATF is their friend.. Quit paying her and see how long that lasts.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 08:56 AM   #22
Guest071217-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
I understand where you're coming from hon. This is actually a skill that many people don't have because, it has to be learned or you become conditioned to it. I can separate my mind from my pussy and I never invest more than I am "willing" to walk away from. Different strokes for different folks, this works for me. The hobby and RW are 2 different worlds for sure. It's the emotional ones that go batshit crazy because they have special RW needs that they carry over into this hobby, those I can usually smell/read from a mile away.
But But...you said I was special!!!
Guest071217-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:01 AM   #23
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnipples View Post
But But...you said I was special!!!
Lol you are babe... You already knew that I was only with you for your udders...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:09 AM   #24
Guest071217-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You love the udders. It's like teabagging but a bit different.
Guest071217-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:19 AM   #25
jedin8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Do smothering isn't on your menu? Yummy has the sads...double again
Don't have the Sads Yummy
You need a hug
jedin8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:59 PM   #26
Mr. Romantic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Hooker time is just that.. Hooker time. I buy what I need and move on. No getting chummy, small talk or bullshit like that. What I find hilarious is guy who think their ATF is their friend.. Quit paying her and see how long that lasts.
Ha, that applies to real life also!
Mr. Romantic is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:00 PM   #27
Prime Time
Neon Deion

Any interaction I have with a whore ends right after I ejaculate, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #28
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Even if fried chicken is being served after?
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 08:35 PM   #29
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
In the hobby, the great GFE providers can convince their clients that this happens... for the duration of their session. That's what we're paying for, and that's what we want.
Back in around 1999 or 2000, Wayward gave me some words of wisdom.

One thing he stated that relates to what I quoted blowpop saying....paraphrasing here.....is that the best providers are also great actresses.

We pay for the physical enjoyment, but the best providers can also give emotional fulfillment, or at least give the illusion of emotional fulfillment.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:23 PM   #30
Alana Fontaine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233303
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Back in around 1999 or 2000, Wayward gave me some words of wisdom.

One thing he stated that relates to what I quoted blowpop saying....paraphrasing here.....is that the best providers are also great actresses.

We pay for the physical enjoyment, but the best providers can also give emotional fulfillment, or at least give the illusion of emotional fulfillment.

Of course. But your providers typically have small periods of time apart from you in which they can think about you and smile. You focus on your job etc, and when with her you conpletely focus on her and being present to your experience. You are happy, independent of your providers, who enrich your life and add to your happiness. For those of us who truly like being providers, all of that should work in the opposite direction. Being that we are real women, yes there is emotional fulfillment in this for some of us. It's not always an act. There are people who appreciate all that much more having no restrictions on or expectations of another person and having them return. Giving others that freedom opens a whole new realm of appreciation for time shared!
Alana Fontaine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women