Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2013, 09:15 AM   #16
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

You sound like a delightful well rounded provider that so many hobbyists would just love to see. No doubt, you will be wildly successful as a provider here on eccie! Pure marketing genius.........ahem

SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:15 AM   #17
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHauteRed View Post
most members of the board here deem themselves untouchable and some sort of god who has a right and it is there purpose on here to be sarcastic and judgmental of all others and unfortunately, they get away with it.
Most members? You've had issues with like 10 people. Do you have any idea how large the membership base is?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:16 AM   #18
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

you are either bat shit crazy or this is one of the top 5 marketing plans ever devised on this site. jury is still out for me....i will watch from the cheap seats.
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #19
L.A.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
i want to know a truth

to be honest it is ridiculous the number of posts on serious issues i see on eccie, and the careless or sarcastic responses i see on them.

From what i was told eccie was, it's a social hobby site used to share information on goods and bads of the hobby.

Based on what if seen, the type of clients i've known are proud eccie members, the ladys responses to how people talk about them etc. This site seems t be more about who can make the most BS happen and how much drama can be spread lol

LITERALLY THE LAST 5 ECCIE MEMBERS who have contacted me, wanted to know the dirt and EXACTLY WHY i posted the alerts on the people i did.

both Jason and Chanson seem to be narcissistic asses, but at least Jason i saw

i have rejected more eccie members since i started earlier this year for all these reasons.

at one point i had access to both private sections (everyone knows this)

and i wanted to see, exactly what was the point

Drama... everything i saw in private where just guys stroking their ego and talking mad shit or blowing their head up, honestly what is the point... i got banned because and i quote " The mens section is for private discussion between the men om ECCIE and they felt their privacy was jeopardized by a woman being able to see everything they post?" the hell

what most ladys don't know are most ROS's a vastly OVER EXAGGERATED, but more then that 80% of the private "comments" are either guys who are too afraid to say whats really on their mind, or cock holsters looking for drama

its to the point to where ladies won't defend themselves because its seen as a sin on here... i've seen FAKE reviews on people and who have tried to defend them selves and gotten banned or infractions because they are saying they never met the member lol.
LOL...you talk about drama.....no doubt in my mind this thread was created for that very reason. What other purpose could it serve? I can't speak for anyone else but I'm just fine if you go back to your policy of not seeing eccie members. Then your problem will be solved.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #20
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

"what is ECCIE actually used for?"

My opinion:
1. Entertainment, either by getting laid, talking about getting laid, arguing politics or. . . drama.
2. "Validation" or venting of self worth issues, que "my dick is too big," "my dick is too small," "Why won't she see me because of my race?," my rates are high for a reason", "I wouldn't pay that much!" threads and comments.
3. Keeping up with friends, those who are around long enough occasionally swap emails phone calls or have lunch together to revisit 1 and 2 above.

In other words, we all like different things.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #21
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

So.... complaining about the typical eccie shitstorm to create the typical eccie shitstorm??

These days, that actually seems pretty logical for the new more destructive eccie.
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #22
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Most members? You've had issues with like 10 people. Do you have any idea how large the membership base is?
Yes I do, about 70% rarely post and of the 30% left, about 18% are in Dallas and more than half of those are providers posting ads. So, most of the members who post and you see their nicks in the threads are who I am talking about. Besides, 10 is 10 too many, I did not sign up on this site to have issues with anyone, not that you cannot have a difference of opinion, but the lying, childish name calling and guestimations/destructive criticism of a few of those people are nonsensical and farcical at best, plus I believe the issues I have had with most of the 10 have been debunked since I pulled up past posts and exposed them for their lies have proven my points about certain individuals. I am willing to let things go, but there will always be a few that keep pushing and pushing to see how thick your skin is as if that is what their goal on this site is, and actually, I did have one that told me just that!
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #23
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
LOL...you talk about drama.....no doubt in my mind this thread was created for that very reason. What other purpose could it serve? I can't speak for anyone else but I'm just fine if you go back to your policy of not seeing eccie members. Then your problem will be solved.
if only you opinion mattered lol
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #24
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes I do, about 70% rarely post and of the 30% left, about 18% are in Dallas and more than half of those are providers posting ads. So, most of the members who post and you see their nicks in the threads are who I am talking about. Besides, 10 is 10 too many, I did not sign up on this site to have issues with anyone, not that you cannot have a difference of opinion, but the lying, childish name calling and guestimations of a few of those people are laughable at best, plus I believe the issues I have had with most of the 10 have been debunked since I pulled up past posts and exposed them for their lies have proven my points about certain individuals. I am willing to let things go, but some keep pushing and pushing as if that is what their lot in life as well as on this site is.
THANK YOU WELL SAID
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #25
L.A.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
if only you opinion mattered lol
LOL...good one. You got me!

But again...why did you actually start this thread if you're against all of the drama posts?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:56 AM   #26
L.A.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes I do, about 70% rarely post and of the 30% left, about 18% are in Dallas and more than half of those are providers posting ads. So, most of the members who post and you see their nicks in the threads are who I am talking about. Besides, 10 is 10 too many,

I heard that 85% of all statistics were made up.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:03 AM   #27
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post

My opinion:
1. Entertainment, either by getting laid, talking about getting laid, arguing politics or. . . drama.
2. "Validation" or venting of self worth issues, que "my dick is too big," "my dick is too small," "Why won't she see me because of my race?," my rates are high for a reason", "I wouldn't pay that much!" threads and comments.
3. Keeping up with friends, those who are around long enough occasionally swap emails phone calls or have lunch together to revisit 1 and 2 above.

I tend to agree with your opinion. But here's an alternative theory: ECCIE is a cleverly disguised longitudinal survey by two graduate students working toward PhD's in Abnormal Psychology. It's a research gold mine!
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #28
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is the third thread she has posted about this "situation" with whoever that fella is.
Agenda much?

Sad thing... for a second there I thought you had potential.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:10 AM   #29
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
I tend to agree with your opinion. But here's an alternative theory: ECCIE is a cleverly disguised longitudinal survey by two graduate students working toward PhD's in Abnormal Psychology. It's a research gold mine!

Now that's just damn funny!
A lot of truth in that.
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #30
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post

My opinion:

Good, honest opinion.

I do not agree with #3 though as far as having actual true friends on the site. If those are you friends, maybe you should rethink you definition of a friend!

What Eccie is SUPPOSED to be used for is exchanging intel/info between hobbyists and providers with each other to help make informed decisions about scheduling with individuals. Also, discussing hobby related topics in an adult manner weighing in where you can, hopefully providing guidance or at least substance to a subject others question and learning from others that have been there in any situation that has come up.

A couple of things I would like to see go away (but never will):

After a provider has posted in a thread about the subject and then there are those guys who post "Oh, you are so beautiful, can't wait to meet you, I bet you are a good fuck", but has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

Someone just comes on a thread just to belittle a person who happens to post in it, again nothing to do with the subject of the thread.
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women