Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #16
geezerdude2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
Pennywise? Geeze-o-petes, geezer! Did you have to whip out the big guns all at once? Friggin' clown.

So, Steven King's movie "IT" had just come out on video and my husband and I were watching it. I hate clowns and the movie was super scary and I only agreed because he was there and we agreed on two potty breaks (long flick) so I figured it wouldn't be too bad. I call the first break almost two hours into the movie and we each run to a bathroom, I'm in the bedroom and he hits the hallway bath. So there I am, going pee and I hear this noise. it was like a gurgling and a chuckle and I can't tell where it's coming from. I'm already super sensitive because of the movie and I hear it again. Well, I finish my business and as I'm standing next to the sink I hear it for a third time and jebus, it's coming from the drain. My heart was pounding, I kinda leaned over the sink to look and then out of the drain comes "Come on, we all FLOAT down here!"

I hear a very girlie scream (I have no idea who it was..) and can't get out of the bathroom fast enough. I kinda run to the livingroom and bump into my spouse who's doubled over, laughing. Bastard was talking down the hallway bathroom drain.

omg, that cracked me up!! Too funny! I gotta say, Pennywise is the scariest damn clown I've ever seen!!
geezerdude2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #17
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With a few minor differences, y'all look the same naked.

Like the other ladies stated, doesn't much matter what the outerwear is 'cause it will be floor debris soon. (Just like lingerie.) I so appreciate a fellow who drops his trousers and jumps into the shower, even better if he lets me rub-a-dub-dub and scrub his, um, back.

Now, if we're going to dinner or somewhere public, I'd like him to wear something nice, but I have to beware of getting what I wish for. I went out on a date to a bar with a crossdresser. He had on a sexier outfit than I did. Bitch.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:40 PM   #18
uspc40
Registered Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I went out on a date to a bar with a crossdresser. He had on a sexier outfit than I did. Bitch.
That's pretty freaking funny!
uspc40 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:27 AM   #19
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Oddly enough, fear of clowns is fairly common. It's called Coulrophobia.

http://phobiasanxiety.suite101.com/a...fear_of_clowns
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:35 AM   #20
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it depends on the incall location. If I'm in a home, I would say attire doesn't matter. Come in your comfy carpenter shorts (admit it. You all have at least two pair. There's something about men and their pockets). But if I'm in a really nice hotel, and it's during business hours, something business casual, reminiscent of picking up a friend for a round of golf will do.

The first thing I think about is being inconspicuous. The last thing I expect is to be impressed by your wardrobe. Not saying it's not appreciated, just not expected. So if you really want to impress me, get that sexy clown suit on under your clothes.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #21
Bluedrummer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

How about showing up in the ol' birthday suite? Are we able to show up in that?
Bluedrummer is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:10 AM   #22
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How about showing up in the ol' birthday suite? Are we able to show up in that?
Bluedrummer - As long as you greet me with a nice 'stiff one' when I answer the door!! MMmmm

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:22 PM   #23
Bluedrummer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

ItalianaPrincess- your wish is my command.. I'll stand at attention for a roll call for you!!
Bluedrummer is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Last summer I was offering the lovely ladies a fantasy choice of 5-6 different getups. Made it fun. Some opted for the monogrammed bathrobe ( only) which was tough to pull off in August, but done nonetheless.

Hey, this is supposed to be fun.

A bear suit is not yet in the mix.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:06 AM   #25
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
It doesn't matter to me what you wear. But i will say some nice wranglers and a cowboy hot.... Yikes watch out guys.
I gotta agree with Ms.Tara about the wranglers and cowboy hat... .
Especially if we are going out on a dinner date and dancing at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth afterwards...or Cowboys in Arlington... or Red River in Dallas. .

As long as you look nice and put-together, you're fine by me. A nice collared shirt and some jeans (e.g. Polo shirts and khakis-casual attire; dress shirt and dress pants-business attire). Heck, I love when you come in with a nice t-shirt, jeans, and some sort of hat.. ... *sigh* I guess one can say I have a 'hat' fetish of some sort? lol
MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women