Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2010, 08:37 AM   #16
AutumnSpring
Account Disabled

User ID: 5975
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Kend61...! I myself am voluptuous. Always cautious on how I present myself. I can get up in the am and feel On Top of the World... But when the world looks down on you because of my size.. The end of the day isn't so hot. I am 100% natural and it's a daily struggle.. NOT one that I am giving up on! I am currently looking for a training partner...

On a positive not.. Hobby life helps me w/ my Cardio!!! LOL Thank you all for assisting in that area!!
AutumnSpring is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #17
Guest082613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Reese.....

You know what, screw that guy who said whatever he said, I've seen your avatar with your booty in your jeans and I freaking love it.....you have a cute booty now!

I bet you gained alot of interest with your weight now.

Nevermind.........Reese you are fine!
Guilty as charged!! Though in all fairness I've been a huge fan since the very beginning!
Guest082613 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:30 AM   #18
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
Thank you Kend61 for speaking on a touchy subject for providers and clients alike. I was not upset when it was stated that I had put on weight..because lord knows I am aware of it..lol. I am upset at myself for allowing myself to gain the extra weight and it has nothing to do with my business and everything to do with my personal opinion of myself.

I am working on my weight issue because I am not pleased with it. I have always weighed between 95 (in my 20's) and 115. Now, well, I will just say I am neither of those. My gentlemen friends have never had an issue with it....I hobby love them so much!

Now, I just have to figure out how to tone up and keep my booty!

Kend61, thank you again and I am so happy to have met such a kind gentleman. You are absolutely the sweetest man!

Now, to the men who have nothing nice to say about ladies you aren't attracted to, who cares what you think? You won't ever walk through their door, so why be nasty?
If a lady isn't properly representing herself, then fine...makes complete sense to be upset if you aren't attracted, but 5 or 10lbs is easy to gain and much harder to lose. Cut us a break.

once again reese you said everything i wanted to say already, let me know when you find out that trick because i love my booty but want to tone up a little bit too.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #19
gtcruiser
Valued Poster

I have to agree with Sawyer on this issue. There is something great about having big tits to look at and getting lost in the cleavage! And although Reese and Sunny do not fall into that category, they have got everything else covered. And for the voluptuous ladies (Lisa.Lisa, Autumn Spring, Jules, Dharma, and all of the others on this site), you are the real women of the world and carry yourselves as such.

There are 2 kinds:
Good ole biggins' and big ole goodins'
You can use them to lay your head on (both) and them suck on them! So take your choice. As for me just rub them up against me!

Later
GTC
gtcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #20
sdguy08
Valued Poster

Reese, Jules and others... if you want to get a toned body you need to eat healthy, drink plenty of water, exercise, stretch and try to take daily walks. It's best to join a gym and get in the habit of going. Some gyms offers free classes as part of you membership.

I've came across several providers who've divulged their habits (bad ones) like not eating breakfast or eating cheese and crackers as a meal, smoking, and the list goes on.

You can target specific areas like:
  • Legs - jogging or fast-paced walking
  • Butt - squats with body weight but adding weight is more beneficial
  • Abs - Crunches, leg lifts, plank
  • Thighs - Lunges, squats, leg curls
  • Arms - Bicep and tricep exercies like curls or pushdowns
The most important thing is start doing something, take action, and stick with it for awhile. Once you start seeing results, your motivation will only increase. If you don't start seeing results within as little as two weeks, then you're doing something wrong and need to correct it.

BTW, Autumn, I'd love to do a cardio session with you any time!!!

Good luck to those that want to make a change!
sdguy08 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:56 AM   #21
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnSpring View Post
Thanks Kend61...! I myself am voluptuous. Always cautious on how I present myself. I can get up in the am and feel On Top of the World... But when the world looks down on you because of my size.. The end of the day isn't so hot. I am 100% natural and it's a daily struggle.. NOT one that I am giving up on! I am currently looking for a training partner...

On a positive not.. Hobby life helps me w/ my Cardio!!! LOL Thank you all for assisting in that area!!

+1
couldn't have said it better myself!
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #22
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I can truthfully say that I don't give two flips about size, looks or education, unless it's grossly over- or under-weight, you resemble Boris Karloff or you're congenitally stupid.. Personality is everything!!! Make me feel important, show me a decent time, and I'm yours. Truly!
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #23
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

Lucky for me, my boyfriend is a personal trainer/pro fighter and he is in INCREDIBLE shape. He is a fantastic motivator and helps me work out and eat right.

He loooves my big boobies and ass and wouldn't want me any other way. I know I need to lose some weight, but I'm doing it the right way and it takes time. I don't ever want to be 100lbs, that's not me! I will always be bigger, and I am happy with that, and it has taken me a very long time to see myself that way!

I just can't stand when people stereotype that bigger/fat/bbw/voluptuous/whatever-you-wanna-call-us, girls are lazy, gross or not healthy. I have been told so many times that I have exceeded expectations and I'm the first "big" girl they've been attracted to.

So don't be so quick to judge on appearance. Body types are sooo unique - two girls could weigh the EXACT same weight but look completely differently based on how it's distributed on their body.

xoxo JY
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:11 PM   #24
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 904

I am soooo glad this was Posted. I am 5'10... and look like Xena for Christs sake. My weight fluctuates, much like Dharma said. I retain water at certain times of the month, and due to 2 major Back surgeries, the pain limits me from being as active as I would like. So when a man 5'4 comes to the door, he is somewhet shocked. I always try to tell people how tall I am, and that I am pretty athletically built. 10 pounds on ME looks like 30. I have had MANY people critisize my weight on this board in the past. I am not a size 5, matter of fact, I dont remember the last time I was. It hurts my feelings when men from 10 years ago get on here and talk about how " fat" a provider is. Once thing I CAN say.. is unless you gents are on a serious work out mission... betcha don't look like YOU did 10 years ago either.

Life happens... My service is 2nd to none for what I provide. Question is... you looking for a "barbie" who can' t perform worth a fuck, or a good looking provider who knock your socks off. LOL I guess if this is YOUR fantasy, you want what you want... and I can't and won't argue with THAT.

Good Thread.
Caitlyn is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #25
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

sdguy08, So, you saying that being overweight is a result of overeating and not enough exercise? Really? OMG! I had no idea! And you're telling us that if join this "gym" we can take "classes"? Wow! You even listed exercises and you told us what each one can do for us? And you promise they will actually work? So eating breakfast is good but smoking is bad and we should exercise. I think I've got it now! You are so smart! Maybe someday, we'll be as ensmartened as you. And we'll be skinny, bonus! Thank you so much for posting that info. We honestly had no idea. Thank you for educating us. We'll get right on that.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:25 PM   #26
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Please do not misunderstand me...in no way do I want to weigh 95 lbs again. In fact, I would love to stay the weight I am and just tone up. I have only heard one comment about my weight (being a negative thing) through the grapevine and well, I have never seen that gentleman, BCD even when I was thinner, so I take his comment with a grain of salt. I have started on a work out regimen (thanks Surge). I hope to see results soon. If not, I will keep working on it until I am happy. Thanks again to everyone that has had something positive to say.

Steverino... I knew I should have just asked you dammit!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #27
sdguy08
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
sdguy08, So, you saying that being overweight is a result of overeating and not enough exercise? Really? OMG! I had no idea! And you're telling us that if join this "gym" we can take "classes"? Wow! You even listed exercises and you told us what each one can do for us? And you promise they will actually work? So eating breakfast is good but smoking is bad and we should exercise. I think I've got it now! You are so smart! Maybe someday, we'll be as ensmartened as you. And we'll be skinny, bonus! Thank you so much for posting that info. We honestly had no idea. Thank you for educating us. We'll get right on that.
Dharma, where did I mention "overweight" in my post?
Old 08-09-2010, 12:29 PM   #28
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

I have enjoyed women of every size, remember I am retired Military and after six years in SEA I thought any woman that weighed more than 90 lbs was BBW. Well I have learned much since then and have enjoyed many real BBW gals as well as the occasional American spinner.

As I said, I enjoy all body types but as first noted by my favorite BBW Sexy Serenity (damn, miss her), when I cross the line and get into trouble it is invariably a Tall Busty Brunette. In fact I was talking to one of my TBB Gal Pals and we were talking about Providers we both liked and she said, "Hell if we were all in a room people would think we were sisters". I find it more than a little troubling that I am much more excited by that image than disturbed.

As for girls putting on some weight not indicated by her posted pics, I kinda expect the pic to present her in her best light so unless it is dramatic I don't care too much. I think we all worry about that too much, take THE DANNIE as she was returning from her 2 1/2 year, er, sabbatical she was fretting to me that she had gained weight and wanted new pics so guys would not give her a hard time. When I saw the pics I was floored yes she gained some weight, I think it all went to her boobs. She also went blond so I guess I am safe....Yeah, shit Jack is in so much trouble and coming off the DL next week!
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #29
sdguy08
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
Please do not misunderstand me...in no way do I want to weigh 95 lbs again. In fact, I would love to stay the weight I am and just tone up. I have only heard one comment about my weight (being a negative thing) through the grapevine and well, I have never seen that gentleman, BCD even when I was thinner, so I take his comment with a grain of salt. I have started on a work out regimen (thanks Surge). I hope to see results soon. If not, I will keep working on it until I am happy. Thanks again to everyone that has had something positive to say.

Steverino... I knew I should have just asked you dammit!
Reese, if you were referring to my post, it was not about losing weight, i.e. getting skinny, but some tips on toning up.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:45 PM   #30
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

@sdguy~Are you trying to now say that you believe not eating breakfast and eating cheese and crackers for a meal results only in a flabby body and not an overweight one? You actually saying that you only meant that a body should be toned? Seriously? All that advice is only so that the overweight ladies can be toned. Got it.

It that case, you are in err. How do you know that they are not? How would you know if they're in good shape or not? Your comments were well intended I'm sure. But they came across as mean. They were clearly aimed at only certain larger ladies.
Dharma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women