Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2020, 06:09 PM   #16
oeb11
Valued Poster

The point is you know nothing of what you pontificate about.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 06:50 PM   #17
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
And your point is what? They should have brushed up on their reading before moving people from a infected hot zone through a uninfected population...

or maybe their wasn’t Pt. Encapsulating suits in their supply’s, maybe someone somewhere cut the budget and made a decision to save the money for the wall.
ill ask again , what’s your fucking point?

I’ll guess...it’s Obama’s fault.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 06:57 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
ill ask again , what’s your fucking point?

I’ll guess...it’s Obama’s fault.

i'll ask you .. what's your point? that people should run around in hazmat suits over the fucking flu?

what do yous think this is?

The Andromeda Strain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMbSpnlOOtE

it ain't nothing more than a bunch of fucktard Chinese who have pathetic animal processing and live in the biggest shithole country on this planet.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 07:19 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

it ain't nothing more than a bunch of fucktard Chinese who have pathetic animal processing and live in the biggest shithole country on this planet.
But problems there cause problems here...

I read where they got it under control.

Markets should be back up in a month.

Buy FedEx!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:43 PM   #20
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The other thing is the CDC had 20+ years to formulate policies, procedures and methods to combat the recent Ebola outbreak and they failed. The CV19 virus the CDC had weeks and they were probably lied to by the Chinese.
Yeah, they probably were lied to. Besides most of the time death from viruses like Influenza and Corona viruses is from secondary infections such as Pneumonia. Usually the very young and adults over 65 and individuals taking medications that compromise the immune system succumb to viral infections. I am not going to suggest people take this recent Coronavirus out break lightly but it's no need for hysteria either.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:45 PM   #21
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Officials at the Department of Health and Human Services sent more than a dozen workers to receive the first Americans evacuated from Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, without proper training for infection control or appropriate protective gear, according to a whistleblower complaint.

The workers did not show symptoms of infection and were not tested for the virus, according to lawyers for the whistleblower, who is a senior HHS official based in Washington who oversees workers at the Administration for Children and Families, a unit within HHS.

The whistleblower is seeking federal protection because she alleges she was unfairly and improperly reassigned after raising concerns about the safety of these workers to HHS officials, including those within the office of Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar. She was told Feb. 19 that if she does not accept the new position in 15 days, which is March 5, she would be terminated.

The whistleblower has decades of experience in the field, received two HHS department awards from Azar last year and has received the highest performance evaluations, her lawyers said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...leblower-says/

Goddamn! Un fucking believable!
I read today that the Chinese built 2 hospitals in a matter of weeks to combat this virus and they’re fully functional. I think they said there were at least a 1000 beds.
Unlike the Trump Crime Syndicate that’s dragging its feet and are too busy peddling their election campaigns, the Chinese are hell bent on solving this crisis.
They obviously work together to get things done.
Trump and his bozo sidekick Pence are too eager to hire YES men instead of taking the advice from real experts that know what they’re talking about.
We are in for a rough ride with this virus. Trump has cut off any worthwhile information. He thinks he knows best. Now he’s calling this epidemic a HOAX
He’s getting worse.
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:48 PM   #22
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
And your point is what? They should have brushed up on their reading before moving people from a infected hot zone through a uninfected population...

or maybe their wasn’t Pt. Encapsulating suits in their supply’s, maybe someone somewhere cut the budget and made a decision to save the money for the wall.
Jaxson,

they didn't move folks through a population.
Off the plane at the quarantine site.
This is not lab work.
This is herding folks into a corral without getting within a few feet of them.

Of course they then sprayed down the plane inside and out.

They knew exactly what they were doing. These were not medical rookies. These were the pros from Dover getting folks into quarantine and keeping them out of the general population which preventing that was the achievable, and accomplished, goal.

And for those that don't think I know what I'm talking about, or you missed my post in another thread, I've won a biosuit in a couple hazmat situations. If you haven't, you need to realize that some folks here do actually know the rules.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:53 PM   #23
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:58 PM   #24
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah, they probably were lied to. Besides most of the time death from viruses like Influenza and Corona viruses is from secondary infections such as Pneumonia. Usually the very young and adults over 65 and individuals taking medications that compromise the immune system succumb to viral infections. I am not going to suggest people take this recent Coronavirus out break lightly but it's no need for hysteria either.
Yeah you’re right. Your buddy Trump isn’t taking this virus seriously either. Talking about lying...your fearless leader is the biggest LIAR of the century
The NY Times has him at approx 15000 lies or misinformation. At least he’s good at spewing BS.
Obama put an effective system in place to combat any pandemic like this one. And what did Bozo brain do? Dismantle the lot because
1...he hates Obama or anyone that’s smarter than him.
2 divert the money invested in this system towards his dumb wall OR finance his tax cuts to his greedy rich buddies.
Now he’s hired Pence the Christian Warrior and biblical buffoon who created his own HIV epidemic in Indiana all because it got in the way of his whacky religious beliefs.
The right wing freak show continues. BTW if YOU get the virus, you’ve only got yourself to blame..nobody else. So don’t be too complacent and arrogant.
If your brain was as big as your mouth you’d be a genius by now and realize Trump is a Con Man
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:05 PM   #25
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
Yeah you’re right. Your buddy Trump isn’t taking this virus seriously either. Talking about lying...your fearless leader is the biggest LIAR of the century
The NY Times has him at approx 15000 lies or misinformation. At least he’s good at spewing BS.
Obama put an effective system in place to combat any pandemic like this one. And what did Bozo brain do? Dismantle the lot because
1...he hates Obama or anyone that’s smarter than him.
2 divert the money invested in this system towards his dumb wall OR finance his tax cuts to his greedy rich buddies.
Now he’s hired Pence the Christian Warrior and biblical buffoon who created his own HIV epidemic in Indiana all because it got in the way of his whacky religious beliefs.
The right wing freak show continues. BTW if YOU get the virus, you’ve only got yourself to blame..nobody else. So don’t be too complacent and arrogant.
If your brain was as big as your mouth you’d be a genius by now and realize Trump is a Con Man
I never mentioned Trump or his views on this Virus in my post. All you dumb asses talk about is Trump this trump that. If your brain was as big as your thumb nail you wouldn't be posting such stupid shit all the time.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 05:53 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

U.S. workers without protective gear assisted coronavirus evacuees

Goddamn! Un fucking believable!
Leave to a firefighter to want "protective gear" to help people.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 07:56 AM   #27
oeb11
Valued Poster

EMT training is 2 weeks, to some get an associate degree in 2 years.
J666 feels he is now qualified to contradict Anthony Fauci and other NIH virologists in favor of his skewed TDS point of view.

Per the Fascist DPST websites - "Propaganda Uber Alles"!
Thanks for the laugh j666
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 01:35 PM   #28
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
EMT training is 2 weeks, to some get an associate degree in 2 years.
J666 feels he is now qualified to contradict Anthony Fauci and other NIH virologists in favor of his skewed TDS point of view.

Per the Fascist DPST websites - "Propaganda Uber Alles"!
Thanks for the laugh j666
You’re a goddamn liar.

For your information, I was a Captain of a special operations team in the fire service. I’m a paramedic, Hazmat Certified, and trained for multiple types of rescue operations. And I’m proud to say a 3 member team was sent to NY after 911 to assist in search and rescue. They all wanted to volunteer but the Chief chose one man from each shift to go. That experience taught valuable lessons to those young men and the department.

With that said , where in the fuck have I claimed to know more than the pros who know...

Did you just pull another lie out of your ass?
Old 02-29-2020, 01:42 PM   #29
oeb11
Valued Poster

"Trump lies" - got anything else. Expert in all matters in One's own mind???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 03:27 PM   #30
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Jaxson,

they didn't move folks through a population.
Off the plane at the quarantine site.
This is not lab work.
This is herding folks into a corral without getting within a few feet of them.

Of course they then sprayed down the plane inside and out.

They knew exactly what they were doing. These were not medical rookies. These were the pros from Dover getting folks into quarantine and keeping them out of the general population which preventing that was the achievable, and accomplished, goal.

And for those that don't think I know what I'm talking about, or you missed my post in another thread, I've won a biosuit in a couple hazmat situations. If you haven't, you need to realize that some folks here do actually know the rules.
There was no need for a hazmat suit. Each pt should have been dressed in a bio suit, and mask . That’s all that’s needed. No reason for SCBA hazmat.
Do you recall the anthrax scare years ago and the protocol for handling those folks. If so, that’s all that was needed.

Btw...I have also logged many hours in those hazmat suits on several major operations, couldn’t do it today. I doubt I’d last ten minutes.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women